Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Do I Do With This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Do With This? (174 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With This? by chrysolity(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2022
A friend of mine has this bus am thinking of talking to him,to let me use it,where can i put this to good use? .To hire this call 0 8 0 2 four four five seven 0 seven eight.Thanks

Re: What Do I Do With This? by Driggs: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Use am carry mile 2 to Ajah.. make you cash out..

But first if all, learn about LASTMa and their rules
Re: What Do I Do With This? by chrysolity(m): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Driggs:
Use am carry mile 2 to Ajah.. make you cash out..

But first if all, learn about LASTMa and their rules
Thanks but will like to use it for haulage.
Re: What Do I Do With This? by Samwils: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2022
Haulage is great. Let me drop a little advice.

There's money in food stuffs. However, one thing people have issues with is transportation. For instance, where I stay, a bunch of plantain sells for 2500-3000 but in lagos you could get that same one for 5-7k. So imagine investing up to 100k in this. You could be making millions in juts 3 months.

How about a whole tree of orange that folks sell off for 2k. That's full a sack and a half. Meanwhile 3 oranges sell for 100 naira, it's now 5 for 200 naira sef. So if you get such deals, imagine how much you could be making with that truck.

So, if you ask me.. I'll say haulage Is great, if you put it to the right use.
Re: What Do I Do With This? by errol09: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Buses may be used for scheduled bus transport, scheduled coach transport, school transport, private hire, or tourism; promotional buses may be used for political campaigns and others are privately operated for a wide range of purposes, including rock and pop band tour vehicles.
Re: What Do I Do With This? by Eyinola1: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
chrysolity:
A friend of mine has this bus am thinking of talking to him,to let me use it,where can i put this to good use? .To hire this call 0 8 0 2 four four five seven 0 seven eight.Thanks
can the bus be available to ajah on Sunday to and fro?

(1) (Reply)

You're One Business Idea Away From Changing Your Life. Let Us Give You That Idea / Notary Public VS Notary At Law / Online Forex Class.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.