Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please (936 Views)

UK Or France / Which Country Is More Developed The England Or France / Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please by Cashsteady(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2022
I’m trying to migrate to Europe and I’m considering two countries.. Italy and France due to their good economy and their ldiverse culture..

Have made research on both and France has the upper hand cuz it’s less racist and way more diverse than Italy .there are lot people from all over the world in France than Italy and it has better infrastructure. But I’m still thinking on which one to pick

Which one do you think is better please? No Uk please I have never been for once interested in uk..
Re: Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please by Vulcanheph(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2022
You've said it yourself... France is a much better choice.
Less Racism.
More opportunities etc

1 Like

Re: Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please by Cashsteady(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Vulcanheph:
You've said it yourself... France is a much better choice.
Less Racism.
More opportunities etc

Thank you..please do you know any other city in France that I can easily see job apart from Paris
Re: Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please by Solanaa: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2022
France please
Re: Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please by robinso01(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2022
I'd go with france due to the fact that blacks are welcomed there,less racism compare to italy.

3 Likes

Re: Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please by VictorDivine: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2022
You have the money, you have the idea but you are asking us which you should go. We can't decide for you as we don't know your situation. Okay op, pls relocate to Angola.

1 Like

Re: Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please by Cashsteady(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2022
VictorDivine:
You have the money, you have the idea but you are asking us which you should go. We can't decide for you as we don't know your situation. Okay op, pls relocate to Angola.

Never been to Europe so asking people who had been to both countries
Re: Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please by VictorDivine: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Cashsteady:

Never been to Europe so asking people who had been to both countries
Do your research and know the country that fits your situation. Work interest or career path is another key factor. Where do your career thrives more? Somethings needs to be taken into consideration before japa. Personally, I would like to japa to France than to Italy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please by Vulcanheph(m): 5:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Cashsteady:

Thank you..please do you know any other city in France that I can easily see job apart from Paris

I hear that Marsielle is a good place to live in.... The city has a lot of African immigrants due to how geographically close it is to Africa.
I have never been to France but I've done tons of research on many European countries (because I also have plans to JAPA)
If I was to ever settle in France, Marsielle is the city I'd choose.
Re: Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please by hamouston91(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Go to France. Italy is a very vulnerable country.
Re: Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please by ogatboy(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Cashsteady:
I’m trying to migrate to Europe and I’m considering two countries.. Italy and France due to their good economy and their ldiverse culture..

Have made research on both and France has the upper hand cuz it’s less racist and way more diverse than Italy .there are lot people from all over the world in France than Italy and it has better infrastructure. But I’m still thinking on which one to pick

Which one do you think is better please? No Uk please I have never been for once interested in uk..

You already made your decision. You just dey find talk for here. Follow your heart
Re: Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please by Remnita(f): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2022
For France no date for first time traveler
Italy is not accepting first timer for now
Only Spain and Serbia is accepting for now .

France is better than Italy

1 Like

Re: Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please by Cashsteady(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Vulcanheph:

I hear that Marsielle is a good place to live in.... The city has a lot of African immigrants due to how geographically close it is to Africa.
I have never been to France but I've done tons of research on many European countries (because I also have plans to JAPA)
If I was to ever settle in France, Marsielle is the city I'd choose.

Yeah I heard marseille is predominately African

(1) (Reply)

URGENT !!!! Canada School Study Fees Payment / From Ketu To Toronto Canada: Relieving My Success Story / Night Halts Hunt For Kenyan Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.