Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Deployment Section On NPOWER BATCH C Has Been Removed!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deployment Section On NPOWER BATCH C Has Been Removed!! (374 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / Npower Batch C: Has Anyone Successfully Changed Programme In Lagos? / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deployment Section On NPOWER BATCH C Has Been Removed!! by EMMANUELNATION(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
just wake up today to realise that the deployment section to check the primary place of Assignment has been removed. Please let me hear from you, incase I'm the only one affected. May God heal our land

1 Like

Re: Deployment Section On NPOWER BATCH C Has Been Removed!! by CAPteencee(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
EMMANUELNATION:
just wake up today to realise that the deployment section to check the primary place of Assignment has been removed. Please let me hear from you, incase I'm the only one affected. May God heal our land
We plenty be that
Re: Deployment Section On NPOWER BATCH C Has Been Removed!! by lekani4real(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Click on edit on the overview section. It will direct you to a page where you will see deployment on the top left corner

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wemabank Bank Training Programme For Young Graduates Nigeria. Apply Now / Application Opens For The United Nations Young Professional Programme (YPP) / Waiters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.