Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) (56309 Views)

Photos of Peter Obi Degree, Waec and Nysc Certificate / REPS 2023: Barr. Ifeyinwa Morah Poses With Her PDP Clearance Certificate (Photos / Corper Burns His NYSC Discharged Certificate (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Monaboo(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tell Obi to send me his transcript.
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Akurakambe:
Go and verify... Peter Obi is nobody's mate. We remains OBIdient and resolute.
with all the noise from obi supporters I thought he had first class.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Js50: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pls do tertiary institution issue certificate on none working days

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Period007(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
rusher14:
Obi no get graduation pictures?
If they show you graduation pictures, you will still ask for graduation rice.

Urchins

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by VERDA: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:
There is no stamp on the certificate and the letterhead paper is not even from UNN. There is even no name under the signature of the VC and rector.

You guys must think the rest of us are dunce. We want to see the original certificate of Peter Obi in full UNN colors and not a black and white photocopy that can be typed at any business centre on Onitsha head bridge. This is obviously a fake and nothing else. And yes, he m simply wailing like a typical IPOB wailer grin

You guys are hopeless and shameless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by rusher14: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

If they show you graduation pictures, you will still ask for graduation rice.

Urchins
And moin-moin.

grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
eyes don clear,,,,even na pass i go vote for Peter Obi.....after all the Man in Aso Villa don't even have any.....I rep OBi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by VERDA: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
tinsel:
OP, this is altered. Peter made a third class. And I am sure you did it on your own to campaign here. I left Nsukka the same year with Peter. If you want I can screen the convocation book showing a list of graduates and ranks by courses. But no need for that.
And also need to alter his grade. It is childish. The point he is a graduate and whether one has first-class or pass does not determine how successful one will be in life.
It was even by God's Grace he graduated. He spent more time outside the school doing business.

Lol...all these hopeless people, go to UNN and verify it or try to stop him if e pain Una...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by nony43(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:
There is no stamp on the certificate and the letterhead paper is not even from UNN. There is even no name under the signature of the VC and rector.

You guys must think the rest of us are dunce. We want to see the original certificate of Peter Obi in full UNN colors and not a black and white photocopy that can be typed at any business centre on Onitsha head bridge. This is obviously a fake and nothing else. And yes, he m simply wailing like a typical IPOB wailer grin

I love the way IPOB has eaten deep into your brain and thinking please don’t stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by AdamuKD: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
This is obviously forged, he has no certificate and not vast enough to lead the country
Ashawo na hate go make u marry the man wey go strangle u with his hands. Foolish and frustrated woman

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Period007(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
rusher14:

And moin-moin.

grin

Don't mind the guy
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Eecho(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Buy more handkerchiefs for your tears ..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by odomanis: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Post yours and let’s compare if e sure for you. I just compared with my friends own and the difference is obvious. Obi is not just a liar but a certificate forger. He has been exposed. cheesy grin

Sue him for certificate forgery and get him disqualified. Lucky you ! Sorry,tell your principal to sue him,i just remembered you do not have the capacity to sue him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by bravehost4u(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:

save yourself the stress, just go and verify

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by odomanis: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Navalsadiq:
with all the noise from obi supporters I thought he had first class.

I thought you guys said he has a pass .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Akurakambe:

@Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking and Biodun556 don collect again.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by AdeProgrammer(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author= post=116870037]NAME : Mr. Peter Gregory OBI, (CON)

This is huge!

Nigeria shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Batam:
Why are the youths' defending lies in the name of politics.
Abah, this certificate looks fake, even you photocopied a certificate, the stamp or zeal will still reflect, may be that 1984. they don't use stamp or seal on a certificate in UNN

I can authoritatively tell you that Festus Keyamo and co verified this over a month ago and has kept quiet. Why do you think they in the party are not talking. INEC has also done their bit and have published it for him. But if you are not satisfied with apc and inec to do a proper verification, feel free to do one thing for us: GO AND VERIFY

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
tinsel:
OP, this is altered. Peter made a third class. And I am sure you did it on your own to campaign here. I left Nsukka the same year with Peter. If you want I can screen the convocation book showing a list of graduates and ranks by courses. But no need for that.
And also need to alter his grade. It is childish. The point he is a graduate and whether one has first-class or pass does not determine how successful one will be in life.
It was even by God's Grace he graduated. He spent more time outside the school doing business.

Omoor, you don tey o!!!!
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:

Are you calling that specimens?

You such a dunce.. So you haven't heard of what is called electronic signature?

How can a vice chancellor sign 1000+ certificates by himself/herself alone by hand?

We are waiting for you guys to provide the original one.

How do you expect him to know about e-signature when he is busy working in a farm cultivating agbado and cassava, and the only free time he has is for ranting online, the way he is doing now.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
tinsel:
Why is there no iota of truth in anything involving obi?
Even certificate, he lied!
I heard bill gate was a dropout
Is that not better than forging a better grade just to satisfy obidients?
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by deeva2: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Akurakambe:

Aba certificate without stamp... Why did he only submitted GCE if he is so sure of his degree certificate..

If you look very well, He graduated before writing GCE

Obi is a scam
His certificate is fake
His analysis are fake.

Everything about Obi is fake and scam.

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Ceejay94: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:

You are really dunce. You would have better said Obi didn't go to school. Useless Tinubu supporter

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by BurialGround: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:

We don't expect fools to be logical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by donbenie(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Stop wailing..
If it is false,then go ahead and provide proof..
He who asserts must prove..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by donbenie(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:

I don’t need to verify anything. This result is fake. Period.
You don't need to verify anything?
Are you daft or plain stupid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by donbenie(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Monaboo:
Tell Obi to send me his transcript.
As per say you be who?
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:

The certificate I was given last month has no stamp either.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by JAGS001(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
post=116869945:
Ignorant minds claimed it was third class grin grin you can feed your eyes better still verify from UNN and NYSC
So second class is something to be proud of mu mu pple una go soon learn at the poll grin grin
BAT always the best, and a first class man from Chicago, unlike Pandora the 3rd class philosophy graduate grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by BeeNG3: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Olodo osi
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
odomanis:

I thought you guys said he has a pass .
on what platform did we discuss that obimite?
Re: Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Discrepancies

Don't be silly bro.

In the first cert, there is spacing between the "grin" and numbers, in the second one, there is no spacing between the two, check very well, that is D and not 0 in the second certificate.

In the first cert, the cert has no pre-typed date format i.e pre-dated/postdated and again they can't use a predated(postdated) cert paper with 19... Format for a 20... Format certificate.
While in the second one, it is predated.
That is, the cert paper or printing format has been prepared OR made for that century(19...). All the filler need to do is to fill the last two digit indicating the exact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat / Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.