Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion (77461 Views)

Ben Cash Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GLK SUV (Video, Photos) / Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by superCleanworks(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2022
SOURCE OF WEALTH investigators, food is ready.
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Tboymessiah(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

You guys (Moderators and seun founder of nairaland) are using style to promote ur viewer's on you tube through nairaland.

Una think sey we know go know abi
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Henix(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2022
Money Man
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Bryan88(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?
see people o...is he a politician also? Abeg wetin u wan use am do if i may ask abi u don turn EFCC Boss ni?
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Pwettylinda(f): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?

He used your papa destiny no wonder ona poor grin

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Streetdreamx(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2022
so una mean say na bar with night club obi cubana take blow?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by PlayMaker14: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Eat your words, the joke is heavily on you.
strawgirl, don't reply her again. grin
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Sleyk: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?

Nonsense dey vex me..... What's the source of poverty?.... kindly investigate that first.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by SmartPolician: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2022
I just hope Obi Cubana is doing legit business.
Let nobody come here to wail the day his real source of wealth is exposed.

For signing that madman who promotes his Odogwu Bitters with #50m, I like that Obi is not greedy though.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by CondemnBattery(f): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Hate not
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by PlayMaker14: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Jehovah Nissi.... grin

Zonefree, abeg come.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Pwettylinda:

My ancestors lived your dream life. The joke is on you
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Illegal1(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?
ha!...bae...
i be wn talk wetin dey my mind,bt i no fit troll u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by raphroye: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?
would you have asked for his source of poverty if he was poor?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by BeanmanX(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?
Get a life...

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by donforeign: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?
source of your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by merit455(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?
Go and asked your grand father

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Starz825(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Sheybi you don see the write up for him t-shirt

No ever make money finish for your hand

If you like dey chase woman wey no like you...

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Pwettylinda:

See finishing..

You have won

There's no come back for her.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by donforeign: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2022
NotKnown:
White powder guys.

They just carry hospitality business de cover things
if e easy me and you for run am

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by kwasoly(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?

Source of your poverty?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by donforeign: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Vopimos:
All that glitters is not gold

I hereby call on EFCC to Investigate
call on efcc to investigate your life..
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by TheEndless: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?
Nor go hustle. Odogwu Bitters franchise alone is enough to feed your generations angry

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Phcmayor(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2022
How can I join this cubana please

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by BeanmanX(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Pwettylinda:

grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by EmekaMD(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2022
NotKnown:
White powder guys.

hahaha. poor man mentality. Go hustle so people can accuse you of doing white powder too

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Ericnrm(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Streetdreamx:
so una mean say na bar with night club obi cubana take blow?

Lmao be like you never know Obi. Man has been in the game for over 12 years and some of his earlier clubs like The Banks failed initially. But he started investing in the hospitality and real estate sectors coupled with the fact that we here in Abj bought into the hype of his clubs so he makes millions in sales every 2-3 days.

Obi is clear abeg.

Mind you he also has over 10 hotels which he grew over the years in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu alone not to mention other states like PH and the rest. Lol trust me when I say the man has put in the work over the years along with collaborations from international brands like LVMH which all served to increase revenue.

We that know how he started can tell you that its been consistency and the grace of God that brought him this far

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2022
NotKnown:
White powder guys.

try and let’s see how prosperous u will get….

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2022
TheEndless:

Nor go hustle. Odogwu Bitters franchise alone is enough to feed your generations angry
How did he come about odogwu bitters and his other franchise? Just a simple harmless question
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Zonefree(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Jehovah Nissi.... grin

Zonefree, abeg come.
Damn grin

But seriously, Rozz's mental health is deteriorating rapidly. She needs help urgently.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by QuietMynd: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2022
Danielelumelu:
G
U go still land 4 prison with the nonsense u re posting.
Na person wey dey don throw inside gulag once dey avoid am.
Keep underestimating the Internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.