Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion (77526 Views)

Ben Cash Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GLK SUV (Video, Photos) / Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Watch and see how Tinubu Urchins will come and link Peter Obi to this post.

Urchins will be like "Peter Obi stole Anambra state money and gave Obi Cubana his brother to buy Range Rover"

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Illegal1(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Chijeep:
Igbo man can leave his homeland in east with nothing but only a polythene bag and go to lagos for greener pastures.
And before you know what's up he'll become a millionaire. Theres Nothing a confirm igbo man touches that doesn't yield glorious fruits.

TRY PETER OBI TODAY AND SEE WHAT THE LORD, THE GOD OF ISRAEL HAVE FOR THE NATION CALLED NIGERIA

same peter dat betray jesus christ?

bros u plan no go work..
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by OgaSeun: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Chijeep:
Igbo man can leave his homeland in east with nothing but only a polythene bag and go to lagos for greener pastures.
And before you know what's up he'll become a millionaire. Theres Nothing a confirm igbo man touches that doesn't yield glorious fruits.

TRY PETER OBI TODAY AND SEE WHAT THE LORD, THE GOD OF ISRAEL HAVE FOR THE NATION CALLED NIGERIA

Lol... What did Azikwe achieve as the first president....
What of Aguyi Ironsi.....
I dey laugh you

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by royalmu: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?
Go and ask your grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2022
We know that club owners are always into white powder. Only a novice doesn't know.

If you've been into clubbing, you'd know that there's always an underground drug business

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by PlayMaker14: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
How did he come about odogwu bitters and his other franchise? Just a simple harmless question
How would the information about his wealth help you overcome stagnation?

Rose, you're my friend but you don dey "overdo"
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Isobug: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?
Hospitality industry and General mershandise
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by NaijaCover(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
How would the information about his wealth help you overcome stagnation?

Rose, you're my friend but you don dey "overdo"
We stopped being friends the day you use derogatory words on the iconic Iyaebe and refused to apologise.
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by PlayMaker14: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Damn grin

But seriously, Rozz's mental health is deteriorating rapidly. She needs help urgently.
I don try my best to help Rozross, but that Oracle for Rumokpokwu still dey disturb her.
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by LuxInnovation1: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2022
Chijeep:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by jimyjames(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2022
NotKnown:
White powder guys.

They just carry hospitality business de cover things
You should try it too don't you want to be Rich too?
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Ereynihc(f): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Mrkindness: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?
Allah ya kiyaye poverty and witchcraft in one person.
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Ereynihc:

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
I don’t celebrate people with questionable source of wealth

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by lovinagbad: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Chijeep:

Why don't you leave the poly bag Ibo land and become billionaire there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by PlayMaker14: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
We stopped being friends the day you use derogatory words on the iconic Iyaebe and refused to apologise.
”Iconic”?

Oya nor vex... grin

“Oh spirit of the Iconic Iyaebe, I tender my unreserved apologies, kindly accept this goat as my appeasement sacrifice”

grin
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Alpharey: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?

Ask Tinubu
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by melody91: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Chijeep:

lol naso e b for everybody, been successful no b about tribe na just personal drive ,luck, knowing the right ppl e.t.c undecided.... meanwhile some Igbos too dey my area here wey dey waste away, na only God fit make Dem get bearing.. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by TheEndless: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
How did he come about odogwu bitters and his other franchise? Just a simple harmless question
Nightlife business… You and I both know that from now till forever Nightlife & Entertainment business is at the very top after politics, Oil & Gas and Real Estate. He was one of the first people into Nightlife in Nigeria, even back then when Naija still get head and naira get value.
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by stevups(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2022
ebubeson:
You that is jumping from one empowerment program to another, have you made the money?

Real money does not really come by speaking business grammar, talking about vision, going to business seminars, being motivated by insights.

The deepest wealth is spiritual. It is a gift from God. That is why you see someone who doesnt or hardly read books on business idea, controlling wealth.

Please do not go into rituals to prosper. It is useless. Pray to God to show you your real wealth and the mystery to accessing your wealth fast.

A great prayer point
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by socialjustice93: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?

Helinues what's your own source of wealth?
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
”Iconic”?

Oya nor vex... grin

“Oh spirit of the Iconic Iyaebe, I tender my unreserved apologies, kindly accept this goat as my appeasement sacrifice”

grin
Add kola and everything will be fine. The iconic Iyaebe product of a twofaced sword ⚔️ warrior is ever forgiven and merciful. Go and prosper and multiply.
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Taich(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?

I don't know but what I know is buying and selling is magic. You import 40ft of Jameson from Scotland at factory price let's say 5k per bottle, shipping and customs bring up price to 7k, Obi sales 10k per bottle in open market, or 50k when sitting at the VIP. Not that easy but it is being done repeatedly.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Flamemignon1(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2022
ebubeson:
You that is jumping from one empowerment program to another, have you made the money?

Real money does not really come by speaking business grammar, talking about vision, going to business seminars, being motivated by insights.

The deepest wealth is spiritual. It is a gift from God. That is why you see someone who doesnt or hardly read books on business idea, controlling wealth.

Please do not go into rituals to prosper. It is useless. Pray to God to show you your real wealth and the mystery to accessing your wealth fast.

Like Elon musk or Bill gates believe in God
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Chyma231(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2022
[ Go and ask your papa ]Source of wealth please?[/quote]
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?

Eastern Hospitality
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2022
ebubeson:

Wish I can like this a million times�
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by wildkat: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?

Do u really need to know his source of wealth? Just go and hump on his dick already
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by diggindeep: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Source of wealth please?

Ask for his source of poverty first.
Re: Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion by PlayMaker14: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Add kola and everything will be fine. The iconic Iyaebe product of a twofaced sword ⚔️ warrior is ever forgiven and merciful. Go and prosper and multiply.
You need better knacking... Munzy14 and my blood Zonefree will give it to you someday... And everything will be fine.

Make I go buy kola. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man / Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses / Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.