Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

"No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? (57357 Views)

Zenith Bank Suspends International Transactions On Naira Cards / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions / First Bank Suspends International Transactions On Naira Cards From September 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Viraltrends123: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2022
fxexperts:
You can imagine people like the fool I quoted below.

Oga your mumu never do. PMB and Lai mohammed spill these trash, lies and blame game and a zombie like you decided to gulp it whole into your head, without any research. Just like Fela sand Zombie who only hear watin them want am to hear, zombie nor dey think.
For your information Crude was never average closed to $90 during the last 16 years of PDP rule you refering to. during obj reign in 1999 crude sold for $20 per barrel and he never complained. Party and genereation of complainers that is what you all are.
You are the fool, if you still want to vote for party 2023

2 Likes

Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by charlsecy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Officialgarri:
May I also inform you that the cards listed as alternatives usually carry subscription charges ?

My access black card costs 84k annually and maybe the price has increased now.
The maximum subscription fee I know of is $20/year.
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Bank name?

Are you saying that we'd have to buy Dollars from Aboki henceforth to fund our dom?
That's what I do. My bank (name withheld) has 2 Abokis that come inside the banking hall to sell to customers. There is even a queue. Then we proceed to deposit grin
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Acidosis(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

That's what I do. My bank (name withheld) has 2 Abokis that come inside the banking hall to sell to customers. There is even a queue. Then we proceed to deposit grin

Those abokis are definitely working for one manager in the bank....hmm
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by NotBeenPaid: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by LogicBomb8: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
DrOladipo:
Join our waiting list! Launching in few days!

No restrictions and best rate in the market. Card works on All popular platforms!
dear sir you need to respond to my e-mail and give me the telegram link and pdf
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by halaqasa: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
DrOladipo:
Join our waiting list! Launching in few days!

No restrictions and best rate in the market. Card works on All popular platforms!

Lmao

The problem with these Fintech virtual cards is that they DO NOT WORK ON 3D SECURED WEBSITES .

That's just it.
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2022
yes cheif
ViceGovernor:

Can you do above 10k sir?
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by ViceGovernor: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2022
macbede:
yes cheif
Alrt I will contact you soon
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by ViceGovernor: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=NotBeenPaid post=117009938][/quote]
Senior man smiley
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by dxter160: 12:49am On Jan 10, 2023
So at this point..the conclusion is we have to buy dollar from aboki... This is Nigeria is not for us
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Utagbamaka(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ishilove:

Emu uno
You're welcome my brother. Umu ya?
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by CEOKmotors: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2023
I can help you create a very strong Paypal account, you don't have to worry about paying or receiving money online.

DM me now
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Zidoh(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Do you have:

PAYPAL , PAYONEER FUNDS ,SKRILL FUNDS, NETELLER FUNDS, MOVO FUNDS , TRANSFER WISE and CHIME FUNDS.

Do you want to recieve payment from your earning and don't have account for the above mentioned? We can help!! Fiverr, Upwork ,Publishers , Domain sales, many others withdrawal services available .

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR in your dorm and need Naira fast? We buy!

Our rate is good and transaction very swift.......

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®
Call // WhatsApp : +2 3 4 8 0 8 8 7 5 9 1 6 3
Re: "No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? by Utagbamaka(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2023
cry𝗔𝗷𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗵
Ishilove:

Emu uno

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.