Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! (3189 Views)

Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail / EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Arysexy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

He claims he has B.A in Philosophy.

Show me the qualification on INEC list.

If it's not there, show me a copy of the B.A certificate endorsed and received by INEC.

And if I show u, what will happen? Shift goal post as usual?
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by N3TRAL: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Arysexy:

And if I show u, what will happen? Shift goal post as usual?

I'll give you 10,000 naira. That's the prize money. I don't doubt him that's why I can't stake money that will pain me if my curiosity is quenched.

If it's too small for a man of your standard, I'll convert it to airtime.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by MissLeslie(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Another buhari loading.... Buhari present Nepa bill and he rule Nigeria, let Obi rest if he like he should bring water bill, he will contest 2023 election + 2027 all I care

Very shameful, TINUBU no certificate
ATIKU unconfirmed certificate
OKOWA I lost my certificate
OBI get certificate but I prefer my GCE, it is well
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by N3TRAL: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
MissLeslie:
Another buhari loading.... Buhari present Nepa bill and he rule Nigeria, let Obi rest if he like he should bring water bill, he will contest 2023 election + 2027 all I care

Tinubu's Qualification on INEC'S list is a B.sc in Business and Administration.

Atiku's qualification on INEC'S list is a GCE and a Masters Degree.

Okowa's qualification on INEC'S list is MB.BS. If you don't understand, he's qualified to practice as a medical doctor and surgeon.

Obi's qualification on INEC list is a GCE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by PeterObi4LP: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
It is all over the net..

Peter is going to jail after this....

What an effontery to forge a result

Stop making noise here. Go and sue him if you have a case against him as regard the certificate otherwise, keep shot forever

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by LegendHero(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Obi the dullard.

Baba game INEC sharp sharp so his Obituary zombies won't know he is a confirm dullard.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Arysexy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kagd10:

The pass degree was changed. Ngige and that UNN Lecturer confirmed that Obi was a pass graduate.

Yesoo

Ngige is the Vice chancellor and Registrar of UNN as well as so called fake UNN lecturer. In Agbado university, lecturers confirm issuance of degree results.

Agbado urchins are truly senseless and stupid according to Keyamo

Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Arysexy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

I'll give you 10,000 naira. That's the prize money. I don't doubt him that's why I can't stake money that will pain me if my curiosity is quenched.

If it's too small for a man of your standard, I'll convert it to airtime.

Drop your number here
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Perfectbeing(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

The qualification is "at least school Certificate level or it's equivalent."
See people that were mocking Buhari for not having WAEC certificate
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Kagd10: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Arysexy:

Yesoo

Ngige is the Vice chancellor and Registrar of UNN as well as so called fake UNN lecturer. In Agbado university, lecturers confirm issuance of degree results.

Agbado urchins are truly senseless and stupid according to Keyamo
Ngige saw Obi's certificate. Likewise the UNN lecturer. Why didn't Obi post the one he submitted to inec, like Tinubu did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Perfectbeing(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sparrk007:
Oga where tinubu certificate I want check something
It really is impossible to wake a man that is pretending to be asleep.
Chicago state university have released it twice that Tinubu graduated from their school and you can access his result from their portal by paying a token.
They have even released a year book of their students of which Tinubu featured in.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Perfectbeing(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
MissLeslie:

I've said it that if by some miracle Obi wins and become president, his supporters will justify his failures. It is then you will hear things like, "didn't Buhari also do this and this..?"
They will start using Buhari as a measure to justify Peter Obi's failure.
Exactly what you're doing right now. grin
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by BlazinGlory40: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:
Everyone conversant with how the law works knows that Peter Obi should have tendered the purported certificate to INEC not Twitter.

The truth is that nobody will prosecute you nor a competent court disqualify you when you post that you graduated from Havard or Yale on social media.

Your qualifications regarding elections can only be scrutinized by INEC and your opponents can only contest the qualification you submitted to INEC at the court.

No court can disqualify a candidate based on his social media results.

Obi's qualification on INEC'S LIST was not a Bachelor of Arts! It is GCE.

Peter Obi is a smooth criminal. He knows how to manipulate the law that's why even though he was implicated in the Pandora scandal for operating foreign accounts in his daughter's name in Tax Havens, he hasn't still been charged for tax evasion, public misconduct and misappropriation. He does bad and unethical things that should be ordinarily illegal in a legal way.

With this his strategy, you can't take him to court for falsifying a certificate and disobedients have something to brag about.

Neutrals like us rely on INEC'S list.

POST THE ONE WITH INEC STAMP LIKE BELOW AND GET 10,000 NAIRA INSTANTLY!

Oga go and charge him to court na! You are here crying like a little baby because your propaganda has been busted. Now tell me, how would your child feel seeing you sulking online? Cry cry pikin
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Lannister360: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:
They are the ones making noises upandan..

The moment they saw that what Obi had was a GCSE degree alone they went deathly quiet!

Time truly unravels most secrets..... cheesy

What is this one saying?
You nor see degree for Peter Obi name for Inec list? Check front page you go see the thread
Abi you nor de see well ni?
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by PlayerMeji: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oga,which degree?

Gsce na degree?

Lannister360:

What is this one saying?
You nor see degree for Peter Obi name for Inec list? Check front page you go see the thread
Abi you nor de see well ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by MissLeslie(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I've said it that if by some miracle Obi wins and become president, his supporters will justify his failures. It is then you will hear things like, "didn't Buhari also do this and this..?"
They will start using Buhari as a measure to justify Peter Obi's failure.
Exactly what you're doing right now. grin

Oga have decided to waste my vote,
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by MissLeslie(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

Tinubu's Qualification on INEC'S list is a B.sc in Business and Administration.

Atiku's qualification on INEC'S list is a GCE and a Masters Degree.

Okowa's qualification on INEC'S list is MB.BS. If you don't understand, he's qualified to practice as a medical doctor and surgeon.

Obi's qualification on INEC list is a GCE.

Am not disputing this, both Tinubu said his certificate ware stolen,
OKOWA misplaced his certificate
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by MissLeslie(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
We need to try new thing, not all the time this fool call Politicians will be talking of certificate misplace or stolen.
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

Don't insult your father grin

Show me Obi's certificate as endorsed by INEC. Check a sample Tinubu's certificate endorsed and received by INEC in the opening post.

Lolz. Must u show u are stupid. Go to PO house nah and ask him to show u his certificate. Do u see anyone that look like PO here. We are only supporters and a strong one for that matter. U are here asking someone that can feed your generation both dead and unborn for 12 generational linage to present his certificate. Am we INEC?.
If u feel agreeved,go and do protest so INEC will notice u then question him not sitting here like an idol and be asking dumb question
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Spy360(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
OP must be a semi-literate or better, a semi-illiterate.

Peter Obi submitted his FSLC, his combined WAEC/GCE and his degree.

You probably thought GCE was a degree. Mumu.
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by slivertongue: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
You cannot be a Tinubu supporter and be normal

Tinubu supporters are mad people

Absolutely a confused set of NIGERIANS, hanging on to falsehood
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Jayinyourdreams(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Urchins cry me a river

Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Tomek09(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Useless post.
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by obembet(f): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

This is total nonsense, I wish all this politicians you are dying for can make your life better, or they will allow u marry of Thier daughter.

Note: Am not peter Obi supporter and I will never be.
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by tuborme: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Did you not see Degree on the INEC list #mugu. Keep making Obi popular
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

Show me Obi's certificate as endorsed by INEC. Check a sample Tinubu's certificate endorsed and received by INEC in the opening post.
All these Polytechnic dropout what is degree
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Putinofrussia: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:
Everyone conversant with how the law works knows that Peter Obi should have tendered the purported certificate to INEC not Twitter.

The truth is that nobody will prosecute you nor a competent court disqualify you when you post that you graduated from Havard or Yale on social media.

Your qualifications regarding elections can only be scrutinized by INEC and your opponents can only contest the qualification you submitted to INEC at the court.

Peter Obi is a smooth criminal. He knows how to manipulate the law that's why even though he was implicated in the Pandora scandal for operating foreign accounts in his daughter's name in Tax Havens, he hasn't still been charged for tax evasion, public misconduct and misappropriation. He does bad and unethical things that should be ordinarily illegal in a legal way.

With this his strategy, you can't take him to court for falsifying a certificate and disobedients have something to brag about.

lol
For where?
Very dubious inclination..
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

All these Polytechnic dropout supporting Tinubu what is degree

Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Putinofrussia: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dont stress yourselves,Obi is coming a distant 4th in 2023.
He will do better in 2031.
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by OsunOriginal: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

Lawyers are drafting a writ of mandamus as we speak to force the FG to prosecute him. The only option Obi has is to dissociate himself from the social certificate and say publicly that he doesnt have any degree which is fine by us. At least, the zombidients will know the person they're following is a fraud. This will also corroborate our assertion that Obi lacks the capacity, competence, and intellect to lead a nation.
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Lannister360: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oga,which degree?

Gsce na degree?

PHD, de ask stupid question. Mumu, Continue to support bad politicians all in the name of tribe, suffer never tire you. Slave.
Re: Peter Obi In Soup: Labour Party's Candidate May Be Charged For Forgery! by Christistruth00: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Arysexy:

Go to court

Obi's degree result has UNN certificate number which can be used to authenticate any UNN issued certificate.

Degree is only issued by university or Degree awarding college.

Trolling will not help this Ur futile attempt at nothing

The University Of Nigeria Registrar’s Stamp is missing look again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Cousin Is Running As Minister Of Youth (pictures) / Yoruba Nation Terrorists Caught Today in Oyo (photos) / Jonathan Commissions West Africa's First Aluminum Drinks Can Manufacturing Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.