Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) (4386 Views)

Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yea exactly, even family members can set the person up cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWIpHcyezw

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

$30M shocked

they killed him for his money.... so imagine the dude who last year won 1.6Billion dollars at the Mega Million in the US. no wonder so many of them go incognito or wearing masks. dude below won $150M and showed up at lottery office like this:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Karlifate: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

they killed him for his money.... so imagine the dude who last year won 1.6Billion dollars at the Mega Million in the US. no wonder so many of them go incognito or wearing masks. dude below won $150M and showed up at lottery office like this:

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Nice mask, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by overdrive(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hemustprevail:
Haaaa,

Lessons learnt....

1XBet = 50 games = 8,188,597 odds = stake N100

My winning = N818,859,700 plus bonus...

Step 1 - Leave
Step 2 - Run
Step 3 - Japa

I can't fit come and die after all the suffering over 8 years of Hell's reign in Nigeria....

Will 1xbet pay you that huuuuge sum
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by realestate99: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
The report indicated that he won the money in 2020, that means not leaving his present abode is not the reason for the crime because he has lived there 2 years with the money he won, I think he was just a victim of a well planned robbery that is not dependent on his refusal to leave his old house when he won the lottery.
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by oluwemimo713: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yea exactly, even family members can set the person up Yea exactly, even family members can set the person up ...
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by favour32(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
If you gamble and win 90% of money you have not seen in your life,leave the neighborhood ASAP especially a low budget area.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by yomi961: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yea exactly, even family members can set the person up cheesy
bro what's your take on jaiz bolsonaro and the up coming election.
We don't get Brazilian news in English here in Africa
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Niwdog(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Person wey win ordinary 5milla for naija dey change location before the news cast e come be that kind money I go change country self
That's why it's good to pray for wisdom first before money

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
yomi961:
bro what's your take on jaiz bolsonaro and the up coming election.
We don't get Brazilian news in English here in Africa

Well, all I can say is that may the best man win, I always stay out of politics, as a naija man we know all politicians are the same, all I want is cheap gas,fuel,food and cheap beergrin
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Niwdog:
Person wey win ordinary 5milla for naija dey change location before the news cast e come be that kind money I go change country self
That's why it's good to pray for wisdom first before money

True talk.
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
favour32:
If you gamble and win 90% of money you have not seen in your life,leave the neighborhood ASAP especially a low budget area.

Yea exactly.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by GodsOwnMan: 12:52am On Sep 22, 2022
Saner Climes
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Toratora: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2022
cry
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Baronthecelebri: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2022
He did a very big mistake. After winning such amount of money, he should've stayed low then japa
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2022
He should have moved to another city, buy a house in a secured area and keep a low profile.
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by christianjoy(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2022
If I win that kind of money cool , Ghost � mode activated shocked
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by 9japride(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I tell you,i would have relocated to another state or even another country cheesy
[color=#006600][/color]

The street is not friendly, fear those who will tell you to remain that nothing dey happen. People should learn from these kind of situations, the world is becoming a terrible place.
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by heniford2: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2022
When i won my first million my roommate did not know back then in school till i already used the money undecided learn to keep self secret
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2022
heniford2:
When i won my first million my roommate did not know back then in school till i already used the money undecided learn to keep self secret

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The street is not friendly, fear those who will tell you to remain that nothing dey happen. People should learn from these kind of situations, the world is becoming a terrible place.

Yea true.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by 9japride(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yea true.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's well .

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Won $9m,killed After Staying Back In The Same House(photos) by lereinter(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2022
He should have moved to Catarina

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police And Corruption / Photos-notorious-river-state-cult-leader-kidnap-kingpin-don-wayne-shot-dead. / Graphic Video:Man Crushed To Death By A Vehicle Due To Police's Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.