Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Take Courses Online In Coursera Without Paying A Dime For Tuition Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Take Courses Online In Coursera Without Paying A Dime For Tuition Fee (1020 Views)

It Can Costs About 100 Million Naira Just For Tuition In USA To Become A Doctor / New E-learning Paltform Where You Can Take Courses For As Low As 10,000naira. / Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Courses Online In Coursera Without Paying A Dime For Tuition Fee by alliscode: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Are you seeking to take courses to get promotion in your work place, Do you want to take courses to partake in the Tech Industry or you wish to enhance your knowledge and increase your educational achievements but unable to do so due to personal circumstances, maybe you don't have money or time to go back to school?

If that is your case, you need not to worry, you can take courses from Coursera online. Coursera (https://www.coursera.org/) is an online learning platform recognized all over the world, designed to make learning easy and comfortable for all who want to upgrade their credentials or acquire modern skills. Coursera partners with more than 275 leading universities and companies to bring flexible, affordable, job-relevant online learning to individuals and organizations worldwide.

If you don't have enough money to enroll for your choice course you can apply for Financial Aid. I applied too and I got the scholarship .

Coursera designed the scholarship program to assist people who are not financially capable to still have the chance to enroll for any of their online courses and have access to all of the course content and complete all work required to earn a Course Certificate.

Many don't get the financial aid because the information they fill in the application form does not seem convincing so their application is rejected and not approved.

In 2018 I needed to increase my earnings because my work as a quality control secretary in a factory was not paying enough money to meet up the financial burden I was carrying, My father was a civil servant and a farmer who was working very hard to ensure he meets up the payment schedule of the loan he got to invest in machinery and seed acquisition while my mother maintain her position of full-time house wife supporting my dad in his business. This made the whole family depend on the proceeds from the farm. A friend I told about my plight recommended I go take an online course in tech on Coursera online.

He took me through the website and the first thing that struck me was the large number of courses they offer from high grade universities all over the world and in all sectors. I told him I don't have the kind of money they charge for the specialized course I was interested in. He said I should apply for financial aid because they have a scholarship program that can allow me do the course and get my certificates without paying the fee.

So I applied when I got home. I filled out the financial aid application form, answered the questions including the essays and submitted. I received a confirmation mail that my request has been received and that I should expect feedback from them in two weeks which I did.

Fast forward to two weeks later, l got an email from Coursera. On opening the mail, The heading was that my application was declined and not approved so I can not get the financial aid I am applying for. This discouraged me but I decided I will not stop trying I did series of researches and question asking to know what and what I need to take note of when applying for Financial Aid in Coursera. This research helped me discover that the way my essays were structured was the cause I was not granted the aid.

After consuming all that I needed to write a winning essay to get financial aid in Coursera, I applied for the second time for the same course but this time I avoided all the red flags in my writings, submitted my application and received a request acceptance email from Coursera.

With my fingers crossed, I waited for two weeks and guess what? This time my application was approved and after that I have applied for other courses and also have guided some of my friends through the application process and saw my application for financial aid always being approved.

Now I have taken over 12 courses online from Coursera and still counting without paying a dime. If you feel you are in the category I listed above and you want to apply for financial aid but don't have time to answer the Coursera financial aid application questions feel free to contact me.

Call or WhatsApp me::

+2349076395475

Please for only interested people. it is not for free, I charge #10,000 to apply per course.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Priscilla Sitienei World’s Oldest Primary School Pupil Dies At 99 Years / Elect & Elect, Computer, Instrumentation, Mathematics--FREE Online Lectures / Is This Venomous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.