Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

It's An Insult To Compare Tinubu To Pelé ( Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's An Insult To Compare Tinubu To Pelé ( Photo) (519 Views)

Coastal Highway: It's An Insult To Call Our Ancestral Villages Shanties / Compare Tinubu Rally In Warri Stadium With Buhari Rally In Warri(photos) / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's An Insult To Compare Tinubu To Pelé ( Photo) by RealLagosBoy: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
How can you compare the god of soccer to a drug baron.

The greatest footballer to play the round lather object.

The only player to win 3 FIFA World Cups.

Peter Obi should apologise to Pele and the entire Brazil.

4 Likes

Re: It's An Insult To Compare Tinubu To Pelé ( Photo) by MatrixReloaded: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
My country pesin is one of those things we elders keep avoiding. MR Peter is a human and always carry along himself with agbadorians and USUTIFIED...
But nevertheless we apologise on his behalf and let the god of soccer tamper justice with mercy.

1 Like

Re: It's An Insult To Compare Tinubu To Pelé ( Photo) by Anigreat: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
shocked

It wasn't an insult, I think he uses Pele as an analogy so people, especially fóolish agbadorians can easily grab what he was saying.

We all know that Pele is not Tinubu the drug Barron mate.

4 Likes

Re: It's An Insult To Compare Tinubu To Pelé ( Photo) by chidexleo: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
OBi is so good sha

1 Like

Re: It's An Insult To Compare Tinubu To Pelé ( Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
My brother abeg no vex.

We the Obidient family kindly apologise on his behalf.

We promise that he won't do such mistake again.

4 Likes

Re: It's An Insult To Compare Tinubu To Pelé ( Photo) by 2times2(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
This thread is biased
Re: It's An Insult To Compare Tinubu To Pelé ( Photo) by Arysexy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Obi used Pele to show how Foolish Agbadorians are by rooting for an old ancestor to come and manage a country of over 200m people.

Is it not madness?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FAMINE: The Rain Keeps Destroying Farms / We Know Nothing About Imo Orashi River Port — FG / I Won't Vote For Him, He Snatched My Girlfriend And Bought A Car For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.