Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building (12631 Views)

Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward / Nairaland Like For Buhari Share For Atiku Let's Start Voting / Don’t Intimidate Atiku, Let Opposition Be, Group Cautions FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by GeneralPula: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
ogascomax:

He did not hijack anything. Presidency most go to the south was a scam. Atiku would have withdrew if they were fighting for the South East. Rather some element was fighting an agenda that was why most governors withdrew their early stand. Wike was fighting for himself and not for the South while the APC guys were fighting for Tinubu.
I still think Wike was fighting for south?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by LuxInnovation1: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What is the problem and how is he supposed to handle it?

Follow the link

N:B I am not a politician
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by F117nighthawk: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
It's simple common sense, tell him to resign
CheapHomes1:

How can atiku "remove" Ayu?

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Period007(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
tsephanyah:
grin Yoruba man.... Atiku or tinubu wins regardless North reign supreme. Why do you think northerners bring tinubu, because dude has few years to live, just like how obj did with yar'adua but if you talking about pit obi I have nothing to say to you

I hail from the north central
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by ChukwuObe: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
tsephanyah:
grin Yoruba man.... Atiku or tinubu wins regardless North reign supreme. Why do you think northerners bring tinubu, because dude has few years to live, just like how obj did with yar'adua but if you talking about pit obi I have nothing to say to you

The same way many fools thought Buhari had few years to live and the man is still in Aso rock while many of your family are now rotting in hell
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by CheapHomes1: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralPula:

According to Igbos..

They feel they’re the next cuz they’ve been loyal to PDP for many years..

That is emilokan
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by frog12: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
look how MARWA dey perform for NDLEA, look how RIBADU perform at EFCC. Put any southern person there, they no fit do the job. na corruption upon corruption
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Even If Dr Ayu must step down Oga Wike and his camp need to show loyalty .. You can't be speaking in a confrontational way and expect Oga Atiku to calm down and have you in the position as Chairman .... I think Oga Atiku need to start drawing his strategy without Oga Wike and his camp while still putting out the olive tree , I think the distraction is just unnecessary ...before you know it election has arrived.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by CheapHomes1: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
LuxInnovation1:

Follow the link

N:B I am not a politician

Where you a politician before you shared the link?

Do you need to be a politician before you shed light on the link and answering my question?
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by CheapHomes1: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
jackcanfield:
Even If Dr Ayu must step down Oga Wike and his camp need to show loyalty .. You can't be speaking in a confrontational way and expect Oga Atiku to calm down and have you in the position as Chairman .... I think Oga Atiku need to start drawing his strategy without Oga Wike and his camp while still putting out the olive tree , I think the distraction is just unnecessary ...before you know it election has arrived.

Atiku has been very mature in his utterances and the way he has handled the situation considering Wikes war like posture
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by tsephanyah(f): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
ChukwuObe:

The same way many fools thought Buhari had few years to live and the man is still in Aso rock while many of your family are now rotting in hell
you people don't know what to do grin regardless we have you by the scrotum
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by CheapHomes1: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
F117nighthawk:
It's simple common sense, tell him to resign

Did you read atikus statement at all or you just read the headline and then rushed to comment?
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by frog12: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
what state are you from?
people like you allow north to do as they like and get away with it.

jackcanfield:
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
A big NO to another FULANI !

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Angelfrost(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Build which nation?! UAE or Nigeria?!!

Please, make up your mind!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by CheapHomes1: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralPula:

According to Igbos..

They feel they’re the next cuz they’ve been loyal to PDP for many years..

But you were emphatic in your claims:

"Atiku is the most confused politician in Nigeria now..

The PDP ticket with him belongs to the Igbos. How e take hijack ham nah hin be misery..."
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by thaoriginator: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
......to what END? cry
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by arsenal33: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Greenlight123:
stop speaking English Mr man what happened to 16b nepa money singing and dancing in private pockets
ask OBJ
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by onomeabuja: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Greenlight123:
stop speaking English Mr man what happened to 16b nepa money singing and dancing in private pockets
Una go just de online de formulate lies & deciet.
Let me even ask u all saying Atiku stole,
Is it possible for ur wife( which is d second in d house to have access to ur pin & withdraw money from ur account with out ur approval)
FOR ME ITS NOT POSSIBLE.
So Atiku or any person as 2nd in command can't just steal money with out the knowledge of its principal.
Most of us today are playing saint on social media were as we have our own part of bad attitude in life...
Atiku is playing a role of a true father, even in a home father & mother have their issues....
Most of u saying his old, how OLD IS AMERICAN PRESIDENT when he contested for USA president( the man is not even as fit as Atiku)
At waziri i salute ur courage as a true democrat & zeal to follow d rule of law .....
I greet u sir grin

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by ikechemez(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
For every crises that APC and Pdp faces, LP gain
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by F117nighthawk: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
What statement? Did he atiku follow the constitution of the party? How did he become the PDP presidential candidate? quote author=CheapHomes1 post=116881113]

Did you read atikus statement at all or you just read the headline and then rushed to comment?[/quote]
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Krismas(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2022/09/21/let-us-join-hands-and-move-on-with-the-task-of-nation-building-atiku/
grin If this man did not win the presidential ticket of PDP he wud have decamped elsewhere to get a ticket. Cos he believes it must be him and him alone. So, who really is he fooling with all this dogo-Turenchi? He cares for no one aside himself and his own interest.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by CheapHomes1: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
F117nighthawk:
What statement? Did he atiku follow the constitution of the party? How did he become the PDP presidential candidate? quote author=CheapHomes1 post=116881113]

Did you read atikus statement at all or you just read the headline and then rushed to comment?

The statement that this thread is about. Did you read it? What has how atiku became presidential candidate got to with this your statement:

"It's simple common sense, tell him to resign".
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by hotseat: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
The PDP is inexorably heading for defeat following the various conflicting interests within the party.

Atiku being not just a Northerner but another Fulani just like Bubu, is a sure hindrance to his aspiration.

It is a slap on the faces of all non Fulanis and Southerners to accept this "internal colonialism" by one ethnic stock.

The Okowa rogue emergence as the running mate to Atiku stands condemned by all well meaning Southerners.

Again, the Wike factor is a time bomb just waiting to explode after the countdown.

He is Dubai based, yet he claims to love Nigeria.

Adamawa Wizard, sorry, Waziri, AKA serial loser, is on his match to political oblivion.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by magzey: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralPula:
Atiku is the most confused politician in Nigeria now..

The PDP ticket with him belongs to the Igbos. How e take hijack ham nah hin be misery..
Igbo Sabi National Politics? grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Simplythebest: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
A unifier who couldn't unify his party how will he intend to unify the country?
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Mike008(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
chrisxxx:
To me truly Atiku thinks he is dealing with kids. You won the presidential campaign and shared your position based on those who voted you. Ayu was one of those who supported you but did not know that the seat of the chairman was zoned to the north for south to produce the presidential candidate. Since you usurped the chance of the south to produce the presidential candidate, Ayu has to give up his position to balance the equation. This is natural justice and does not require vote of confidence. Remember that truth and morality are not always decided by simple majority. You can not have your cake and eat it. Would you want to be the president and Ayu the chairman of the party? Would you want to run an absolute power government with no check and balances? Atiku thinks he is dealing with kids down south. And for everyone down south who supports Atiku because it is Wike one day it will be your turn. Government is based on give and take, negotiation, diplomacy and dialogue.

This is the kind of government we are trying to eradicate. No matter how they try to put their house in order, it is at best for the benefit of the party and not that it will translate into victory at the polls. PDP are only struggling to be 1st runner-up in next year's election.
Sadly there is no consolation prize for first runner-up.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by SenatePresdo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Atikulate my man .. Nigeria is waiting for your leadership

The odds is against him.

He lost two most important PDP strong holds
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Mike008(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
If Ayu resigns on the whims and caprices of Wike, that will create further division from factions that think otherwise. In politics it is not always business as usual. And when any arrangement does not work, there is always room for compromise. I think that is where Wike has got it wrong. PDP needs to stay together now more than ever if they want to come second in next year's election.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by GistFullGround: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Why can't Ayu just resign, is it his property?
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by angelfallz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Poor Atiku, he needs to unite his party but he is failing in that regard.
If PDP does not get its act together, APC would win hands down.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by angelfallz(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
There must be a reason or reasons why Wike wants Ayu to resign. It can't just be whims.
Mike008:
If Ayu resigns on the whims and caprices of Wike, that will create further division from factions that think otherwise. In politics it is not always business as usual. And when any arrangement does not work, there is always room for compromise. I think that is where Wike has got it wrong. PDP needs to stay together now more than ever if they want to come second in next year's election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Asks Tinubu To Implement #Endsars Reports, Prosecute Indicted Persons / Why Is Stolen Money Hidden In Swiss Banks? / Fayose Offers To Pay N5,000 To 10,000 Underprivileged Residents Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.