Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building (12520 Views)

Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward / Nairaland Like For Buhari Share For Atiku Let's Start Voting / Don’t Intimidate Atiku, Let Opposition Be, Group Cautions FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by angelfallz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rivers is one of the strongholds, which one is the second one Atiku lost?
SenatePresdo:

The odds is against him.

He lost two most important PDP strong holds
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by seunayantokun(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Which nation are fulani building?
Support for any politician now is an ultimate loss of your identity and freedom. Know this and have peace. Back to Yoruba Nation, please.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by angelfallz(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oh so that is the reason why Wike wants Ayu to resign. Ayu should resign na! Kai see greed. Atiku himself na mumu.
chrisxxx:
To me truly Atiku thinks he is dealing with kids. You won the presidential campaign and shared your position based on those who voted you. Ayu was one of those who supported you but did not know that the seat of the chairman was zoned to the north for south to produce the presidential candidate. Since you usurped the chance of the south to produce the presidential candidate, Ayu has to give up his position to balance the equation. This is natural justice and does not require vote of confidence. Remember that truth and morality are not always decided by simple majority. You can not have your cake and eat it. Would you want to be the president and Ayu the chairman of the party? Would you want to run an absolute power government with no check and balances? Atiku thinks he is dealing with kids down south. And for everyone down south who supports Atiku because it is Wike one day it will be your turn. Government is based on give and take, negotiation, diplomacy and dialogue.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Mike008(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
angelfallz:
There much be a reason or reasons why Wike wants Ayu to resign. It can't just be whims.

What other reason other than pride and arrogance? If there where more than one Wike on this issue, you'll understand there is something fundamental that needs a paradigm shift.
From Atiku's statement it is apparent it is due to the call for Ayu's resignation, and any other reason like I have said is pride. In politics there is always arrangement and compromise. How much noise do you still hear from the APC over Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket? Wike is not a god.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Solo949: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Very good talk Mr awaiting President
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by ComeToJesus: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Party politics is bs.

You have to support any shity candidate your party puts forward.

Where is the equity and fairness? After 8 years of Buhari's inglorious reign, another disaster from the north wants to take over.

Was Nigeria created for northern hegemonic interests? Governance must reflect diversity and inclusiveness.

I doff my heart for those that pulled out of the campaign council. The arrogance of Atiku as exemplified by his aloofness over the Wike saga will cost him dearly as it wouldn't favour him at the polls.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
If your fulani brothers go gree ooo
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Dchampion65: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Join you to rebuild the nation you looted and sold it's major assets to self,friends and cronies.

Once beating.......
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by motta(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Greenlight123:
stop speaking English Mr man what happened to 16b nepa money singing and dancing in private pockets
was he the president ?
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Norwichsailor(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
tsephanyah:
Atiku will win.... Even if he didn't, we still got a juicy Muslim Muslim ticket for the win. After 8 years of tinubu, if he didn't die, Atiku, kashim or another Muslim comes in.

Whatever it's, game over for christians. Imagine hating a Muslim Muslim ticket and fighting the one with a Christian and real Southerner grin.

They didn't understand politics before, they didn't now, and they'll not in the future.

ATIKU SHOULD IGNORE THEM AND NEVER GIVE THEM BACK PDP, IF THEY WANT THEY SHOULD GO TO LP OR FORM ANOTHER PARTY.

Novice politicians following an alcoholic blindly.

Ortom, makinde, the alcoholic and others believe their people will vote LP or APC grin
Even If they vote LP, LP will not win. If they vote APC bulala continues grin

HOWEVER *NORTH WILL REIGN SUPREME*
I'm supposed to be angry about this but you're a clown grin
Pdp don't have morals to attack apc Muslim ticket because their president is a notherner and the party chairman from the north too. So really no moral standing from them.
Plus Christians are too Liberal for this Muslim ticket propaganda
Had it been a Christian ticket, trust our Muslim brothers to avoid it completely because of the way the reason.
In all being said I'm a PDP man from Akwa-ibom but if status quo remains APC will win 2023 election
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by zionstaar75: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Atikulate my man .. Nigeria is waiting for your leadership
if he gets 6 million votes he try.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by margaret231: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Atiku is the most confused politician in Nigeria now.. The PDP ticket with him belongs to the Igbos. How e take hijack ham nah hin be misery..Atiku is the most confused politician in Nigeria now.. The PDP ticket with him belongs to the Igbos. How e take hijack ham nah hin be misery.....
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by sanpipita(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is there "zoning agreement" in PDPs constitution? Can you please quote it?

Yes there's zoning in PDP Constitution, people like Atiku are just dishonest, look at the section C, same Constitution he flouted he wants to use and save Ayu

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Jestin: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=116880762][/quote]

Stop quoting me with walking corps
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by ShaqFu: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Atiku is begging with style. I thought he said and they said Wike isn't important? grin this is how you let people who believe you aren't important know you are important.

How very docile of Atiku to say due process must be followed. When undue process favored him in becoming the PDP presidential aspirant we didn't hear him talk about due process. Tssk.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Bigchristo: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2022/09/21/let-us-join-hands-and-move-on-with-the-task-of-nation-building-atiku/
Atiku should go n sleep, if these kind people win election n I will just travel and start planning how to move my family because e clear say the country never ready to grow
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by SenatePresdo(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
angelfallz:
Rivers is one of the strongholds, which one is the second one Atiku lost?

South East and South South entirely.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by ogatboy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Unifier that cannot unify pdp.abeg we do not want division in Nigeria. You can return to Dubai
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Traplord09: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
tsephanyah:
Atiku will win.... Even if he didn't, we still got a juicy Muslim Muslim ticket for the win. After 8 years of tinubu, if he didn't die, Atiku, kashim or another Muslim comes in.

Whatever it's, game over for christians. Imagine hating a Muslim Muslim ticket and fighting the one with a Christian and real Southerner grin.

They didn't understand politics before, they didn't now, and they'll not in the future.

ATIKU SHOULD IGNORE THEM AND NEVER GIVE THEM BACK PDP, IF THEY WANT THEY SHOULD GO TO LP OR FORM ANOTHER PARTY.

Novice politicians following an alcoholic blindly.

Ortom, makinde, the alcoholic and others believe their people will vote LP or APC grin
Even If they vote LP, LP will not win. If they vote APC bulala continues grin

HOWEVER *NORTH WILL REIGN SUPREME*

I wonder how people think when trying to develop this country
Rether da think backwards....

Call atiku PDP and tinuubff out ànd see who is corrupt

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by CheapHomes1: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
sanpipita:

Yes there's zoning in PDP Constitution, people like Atiku are just dishonest, look at the section C, same Constitution he flouted he wants to use and save Ayu

Pardon me. Am trying to understand this whole thing...how was the zoning and rotation policy flouted by Atiku and how does he want to use it to save Ayu?
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Enumerator(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
cheesy i tell you!
spearman:
END NIGERIA TO SAVE LIVES

END THE DECEIT. WE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by ludd2018: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
A fulani man ll always be a fulani man . Atiku ll come in to protect the atrocities Buhari has committed. Atiku never condemned the administration of Buhari while Atiku is in the opposition party
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by sanpipita(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pardon me. Am trying to understand this whole thing...how was the zoning and rotation policy flouted by Atiku and how does he want to use it to save Ayu?

Atiku flouted zoning policy which is clearly stated in the party's constitution, it's not right for a northerner to succeed another northerner, mind you PDP zoned this same ticket in 2019.

And I'm talking about Atiku trying to use PDP constitution he disregarded as an excuse to protect Ayu by calling for due process, if he cared about what PDP constitution says he wouldn't have contested.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by CheapHomes1: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
sanpipita:

Atiku flouted zoning policy which is clearly stated in the party's constitution, it's not right for a northerner to succeed another northerner, mind you PDP zoned this same ticket in 2019.

And I'm talking about Atiku trying to use PDP constitution he disregarded as an excuse to protect Ayu by calling for due process, if he cared about what PDP constitution says he wouldn't have contested.

You are saying the "what'. Am asking about the "how". how was the zoning and rotation policy flouted by Atiku and how does he want to use it to save Ayu?
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by sanpipita(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You are saying the "what'. Am asking about the "how". how was the zoning and rotation policy flouted by Atiku and how does he want to use it to save Ayu?

Christ are you trying to play around or something, he is using constitution to try protect Ayu on processes that leads to removal of chairman, same constitution he disregarded its law on zoning, read up my first post on this clearly, issue is cherry picking parts of constitution that suits him.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by angelfallz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
I believe chrisxxx stated the reason.
chrisxxx:
To me truly Atiku thinks he is dealing with kids. You won the presidential campaign and shared your position based on those who voted you. Ayu was one of those who supported you but did not know that the seat of the chairman was zoned to the north for south to produce the presidential candidate. Since you usurped the chance of the south to produce the presidential candidate, Ayu has to give up his position to balance the equation. This is natural justice and does not require vote of confidence. Remember that truth and morality are not always decided by simple majority. You can not have your cake and eat it. Would you want to be the president and Ayu the chairman of the party? Would you want to run an absolute power government with no check and balances? Atiku thinks he is dealing with kids down south. And for everyone down south who supports Atiku because it is Wike one day it will be your turn. Government is based on give and take, negotiation, diplomacy and dialogue

Mike008:

What other reason other than pride and arrogance? If there where more than one Wike on this issue, you'll understand there is something fundamental that needs a paradigm shift.
From Atiku's statement it is apparent it is due to the call for Ayu's resignation, and any other reason like I have said is pride. In politics there is always arrangement and compromise. How much noise do you still hear from the APC over Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket? Wike is not a god.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by CheapHomes1: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
sanpipita:

Christ are you trying to play around or something, he is using constitution to try protect Ayu on processes that leads to removal of chairman, same constitution he disregarded its law on zoning, read up my first post on this clearly, issue is cherry picking parts of constitution that suits him.

What are the processes that leads to the removal of the chairman?

How did atiku use the constitution to protect Ayu on processes that "leads to removal of chairman"?

To say that Atiku is "cherry picking parts of the constitution that suits him" is the "what". How is he cherry picking parts of the constitution that suits him"?
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Izongdave(m): 5:35am On Sep 22, 2022
"Now, our nation is currently in the throes of a multidimensional crisis encompassing insecurity, economic meltdown, disunity and mutual mistrust and educational dislocations, to mention a few. I have a plan to address these issues and I have, graciously, been given the ticket to lead our great party in next year’s presidential elections, with the singular mandate to come and lead the efforts to cure these ills"
Is the mutual mistrust and the crisis in the PDP today different? and to claim he has proposals to cure the ills... Honestly?
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Nwibii: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2022
sanpipita:
Go and join hands with your family, slimy character.

You remember constitution, where was constitution when you decided to contest against zoning agreement, you want to be president after another northern, will you allow this if it was a Southerner trying to succeed another Southerner?

You frustrated Jonathan so bad you didn't mind joining supporter of APC party called APC, you Atiku is a nauseating character, it will be a big mistake to have you as President

Don't mind the hypocrite. I'm surprised he knows there's constitution in their party.
His defeat in the coming election will be massive.
Re: Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building by Tunjibalogun: 6:10am On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralPula:
Atiku is the most confused politician in Nigeria now..

The PDP ticket with him belongs to the Igbos. How e take hijack ham nah hin be misery..
It is not Atiku's fault, he asked them to zone PDP ticket to the south east but same Wike refused and threw it open and now this is happening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Police Kill Terrorists, Rescue 21 Kidnap Victims / "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant / Governor Shettima Gives Sallah Rams To Female Traders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.