Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Foremost Words Of Advice For A Fresh Start - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Foremost Words Of Advice For A Fresh Start (467 Views)

Launching a Career in 2024: Advise a Fresh Graduate / As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job / What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Foremost Words Of Advice For A Fresh Start by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
It's the first day of January today. Happy New Year Friends! Whaooo it's been a while here smiley

Here are my foremost words of advice for a fresh start;

- Start with God - Anything you want to start, always begin in the spirit realm and not in the flesh. Lord what's your plan for me, what does it hold for me? etc

- Know the time & season - If you must win and have dominion, then you must have an understanding of the time, season & the future. People who know things or see things ahead wins in life. 

- Dreams - Don't ever start a new phase without a dream. What are your dreams for your life, family and the Kingdom of God? If you can dream it, you can see it and you will experience it.

- Goals - Don't just write goals, let your goals be written out of the dreams that you have carried for dreams are inspirations.

- Try out new things - It's time to do away with those old ways of doing things. It's time to start getting some real life experience by doing new things. Read books that are outside your expertise, learn new skills, try new foods, travel around the country or outside etc. Life experiences broadens your perspective and trying new things elevates your career. Don't forget, your survival depends solely on your ability to adjust to new ideas.

- DO NOT be afraid to fail - Those who have a growth mindset do believe that failure is a roadmap for what to do next time. You failed last year? Now you know better to correct the past errors. Put an end to all fears, have faith for it shall be well with you!

- Be willing to change - To remain relevant as you advance in life, you must be willing to welcome changes. DO NOT forget, what got you where you are today isn't going to get you where you want to go tomorrow.

- Write a personal mission statement - DO NOT wait till you start a business before writing one. If businesses can have one, you can have one personally too. Now, a mission sums up who you are and what you stand for; it brings focus and purpose to your life. If you are like me who before now had difficulty saying No, having a personal mission statement will help you say No to the things that are distractions and irrelevant.

- Be Selfish - Let me just tell you this one, to be a healthy grounded person, you seriously need to be selfish and take care of your own needs. Those who are self-focused but not self-involved are healthier, happier, have better relationships and have excellent leadership skills.

- Always Celebrate every milestones - To ease stress, always focus on milestones. Celebrate every small wins!

- DO NOT try to fit in - Identify what makes you different and then concentrate on it. To be successful in life, you don't have to change who you are but rather focus on becoming more of who you are.

If you enjoyed my thread:

1. Follow me here @riyadhgoddess or on Twitter same ID for more of these

2. Like & share this thread

Cheers to a more fulfilling 2023 !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Foremost Words Of Advice For A Fresh Start by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2023
My father & my God THANK YOU for day 2 of January 2023 we DO NOT take it for granted Lord ��

Good Morning Friends, your day is blessed !!!
Re: My Foremost Words Of Advice For A Fresh Start by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2023
In this year 2023 the Lord will stand by your side, shade & protect you !

The Lord will protect you and your family from every danger. Your going out & coming in is blessed in Jesus name, Amen !!!
Re: My Foremost Words Of Advice For A Fresh Start by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2023
Yahweh THANK YOU for day 3 of January 2023 we DO NOT take it for granted Lord ��

Good Morning Friends, your day will be productive in Jesus name !!!
Re: My Foremost Words Of Advice For A Fresh Start by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2023
Oba Ayeraye (Eternal King) THANK YOU for day 4 of January 2023, we DO NOT take it for granted Lord ��

Good Morning Friends!
Satan is bound over your going out & coming in!
Re: My Foremost Words Of Advice For A Fresh Start by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2023
LET'S AFFIRM !

As I journey into 2023, I release yesterday's burdens & start afresh. I believe in myself and I am succeeding this year 2023 !

Re: My Foremost Words Of Advice For A Fresh Start by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Scripture for the day �

✝️ Isaiah 45:2

This year 2023, the Lord will go ahead of you, the Lord will make all rough places smooth, the Lord will shatter the doors of bronze & cut through their iron bars !

RUN WITH IT !

Re: My Foremost Words Of Advice For A Fresh Start by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Adanimagbagbe Eni (The Creator that NEVER forgets His Creation) THANK YOU for day 5 of January 2023, we DO NOT take it for granted Lord��

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS, today shall be great!
Re: My Foremost Words Of Advice For A Fresh Start by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2023
LET'S AFFIRM

As I journey into 2023, I achieve whatever I set my mind to. I attract miracles into my life and I will be a wonder unto many !

Type YES to Affirm !

1 Like

Re: My Foremost Words Of Advice For A Fresh Start by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Scripture for the day �

✝️ Isaiah 46 : 10

This year 2023, the Lord's will shall be done in your life, He will do all his good pleasure in your life and ONLY His counsel shall stand in your life !

RUN WITH IT !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get The Financing You Need For Your Project Today / Loan / Interest.call Loan Manager.08132681087 Or 08158024261 / Sap Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.