Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! (839 Views)

Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates / Hanging Of Atiku's Poster In Front Of Emir Of Daura's Palace (pic) / APC Using Atiku's Image For Campaign In The North (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by Ijoh(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Zombiedients should prepare for Biafra or death because no reasonable votes for them in the North. Tinubu will even have some but Atiku mainly takes it.

Stop lying to yourselves Zombiedients. You have failed.You can insult and lie as usual but truth is bitter pill for you to swallow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lolzz
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by EtinosaDLaw(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ijoh:
Zombiedients should prepare for Biafra or death because no reasonable votes for them in the North. Tinubu will even have some but Atiku mainly takes it.

Stop lying to yourselves Zombiedients. You have failed.You can insult and lie as usual but truth is bitter pill for you to swallow.

Fake General, we have heard you. Now creep back into the anals of the slum where you crept out of.

3 Likes

Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by Ijoh(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Fake General, we have heard you. Now creep back into the anals of the slum where you crept out of.
Fake Nnamdi Kanu now creep back into your Prison.
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by EtinosaDLaw(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ijoh:
Fake Nnamdi Kanu now creep back into your Prison.

At least I didn't claim to be Kanu. I don't even support him or what he stands for. But as for you, you've taken the baton from Musiwa as the most ignored baffoon on this forum. Reposting utter crap from thread to thread. I hope you heal, self-styled general grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by oyin44: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bros you bad ooo grin grin grin

You no even send Dem at all grin grin grin grin

The truth is really bitter....you are right... grin
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by Ijoh(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

At least I didn't claim to be Kanu. I don't even support him or what he stands for. But as for you, you've taken the baton from Musiwa as the most ignored baffoon on this forum. Reposting utter crap from thread to thread. I hope you heal, self-styled general grin grin cheesy cheesy

I didnt claim to be General Ditari either so stop convincing yourself with lies told to yourself.
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by frank14011991(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
That is just an individual opinion.binani and abdulaziz nyako are two politicians that don't need Atiku to win an election
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by Ijoh(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
frank14011991:
That is just an individual opinion.binani and abdulaziz nyako are two politicians that don't need Atiku to win an election

Yeah because they are powerful enough but they are using their powers to take everywhere for Atiku too.
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by Jones4190(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by EtinosaDLaw(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ijoh:

I didnt claim to be General Ditari either so stop convincing yourself with lies told to yourself.

Oga keep shut. Your useless general ditari exists only in your head, because na only you be him spokesman, PRO, Special Advicer, and secretary. Your useless group doesn't exist outside of your posts on social media. Fake general cheesy cheesy grin

What happened to all the threats you issued to the Nigerian government in the past? Did they ignore you as we do here on NL? Eyaaaaaa cry sad
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by Ijoh(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Oga keep shut. Your useless general ditari exists only in your head, because na only you be him spokesman, PRO, Special Advicer, and secretary. Your useless group doesn't exist outside of your posts on social media. Fake general cheesy cheesy grin

What happened to all the threats you issued to the Nigerian government in the past? Did they ignore you as we do here on NL? Eyaaaaaa cry sad

Continue lying to yourself.
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by Nyamuri: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
That Mrs Binani is very popular. Atiku might lose Adamawa state if care is not taken
frank14011991:
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by frank14011991(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ijoh:

Yeah because they are powerful enough but they are using their powers to take everywhere for Atiku too.
that is just an ordinary person poster, Atiku is not popular in the north
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by frank14011991(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nyamuri:
That Mrs Binani is very popular. Atiku might lose Adamawa state if care is not taken
he Will win adamawa, I served there, I still discuss with a lot of them, they are for atikut
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by iluvdonjazzy: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tinubu never see anything yet.
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by Nyamuri: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ooo ok
frank14011991:
he Will win adamawa, I served there, I still discuss with a lot of them, they are for atikut
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ijoh:

Continue lying to yourself.

When next will imaginary-general ditari release another statement grin
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by EndsarsReloaded: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

That guy is one of the most useless handles on nairaland. His capacity to be creating very senseless, stupid and stale news is unparalleled.
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by Obojuju: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kenneth Okonkwo on AIT said
"APC built their Govt on the failure of PDP. PDP displayed incompetence while APC displayed incapability and when incompetence meets incapability it causes inconsequentiality. These two parties have become inconsequential to the development of Nigeria"
Re: APC Candidates Using Atiku Poster For Campaign In The North!! by EtinosaDLaw(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

That guy is one of the most useless handles on nairaland. His capacity to be creating very senseless, stupid and stale news is unparalleled.

Lol, I sabi am wella. He's also mentally deranged, he thinks he's some "general". He self-styled himself "general ditari" grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Yakubu Gowon Is Told That He Has Been Overthrown / July 29th 1975 / Tinubu Agbado Supporters I Have Surprise For You — Check / An Igbo Nation Or Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.