Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins (3867 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Actress Rita Dominic Gives Advice To Former Bbnaija Nina / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by TheGistDay: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Actress Rita Dominic is reported to have welcomed a set of twin girls with her husband Fidelis, and it’s just raining congratulations from fans and loved ones waiting to hear this good news.

Rita Dominic is one female celebrity that married after 40yrs and on the day of her marriage ceremony, those with eagle eyes could confirm that she was heavily pregnant with her first child which was good news for everyone as it was a double celebration for her.

https://thegistday.com/2022/09/21/breaking-rita-dominic-and-hubby-reportedly-welcomes-a-set-of-twin/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by Princessogaraya(f): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Congratulations riri

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by Laggafin: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Igbo amaka.. I'm booking one down for my son

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
congrats to her. Happy for her

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by Ebubu: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
i’m sure she planned it so that she won’t born again. born two once and for all cheesy

congrats old woman

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by olasaad(f): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Congratulations Mama Ibeji smiley wow two beautiful girls smiley

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by emorse(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wait o. So quick? Abi na don lose track of time?
Congrats to her anyways.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by Chizzyjforce: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
That's beautiful I true... And a big congratulations to her. I need me a male twins

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Woow.
So happy for her.
Congrats maam.
Ma milf crush

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by Onyi22(f): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Even her mockers won't have any other choice than to congratulate her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by DaInferno(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sharp sharp...this one no reach 9months o

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by rexchazy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
IVF things, congratulations though

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by Redstubpen: 12:32am On Sep 22, 2022
wow
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by gaby(m): 12:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Congrats yuzedoooo sweetus

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by kingthreat(m): 12:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Congrats. Hope she didn't do like Ini Edo sha
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by elonmuskbaby: 6:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Ebubu:
i’m sure she planned it so that she won’t born again. born two once and for all cheesy

congrats old woman
even you will grow old except you want to die young.such a bitter and spiteful soul.person no marry for Long ,una troll am,she marry una still troll am,sheet born, you're still pained.na that envy go kill you.disgusting sociopath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by elonmuskbaby: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2022
rexchazy:
IVF things, congratulations though
whether IVF or not, thank God for as safe delivery for her,thank God for her newborn.shes a mother now,mockers can rest or look for another victim to troll

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by elonmuskbaby: 6:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Onyi22:
Even her mockers won't have any other choice than to congratulate her
they're painfully and spitefully doing that because they're ashamed of themselves

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by Benki003(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2022
Now I believe Nigerians are gullible imagine grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by Baronthecelebri: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2022
Thank God for her, it is good to marry when you have money, so that your kids will not suffer

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by Ebubu: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
even me will grow old except i want to die young. i am such a bitter and spiteful soul.person no marry for Long ,i troll am,she marry i still troll am,sheet born, i’m still pained.na that envy go kill me. disgusting sociopath like my parents
read what you wrote again. may thunder fire your parents on top undecided amen.
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by thrillionaire(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Forreal?
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by emmabest2000(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Good Fake News

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by PlayerMeji: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Time to chase out the pipe like Linda Ikeji did
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by ednut1(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2022
On her twitter she said its fake
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by elonmuskbaby: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ebubu:
read what you wrote again. may thunder fire your parents on top undecided amen.
pained mother foka.e pain am grin tongue

Na That envy go kill you grin tongue

No face your life grin tongue
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by Ebubu: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
pained mother foka.e pain me grin tongue

Na That envy go kill me grin tongue

No face my life grin tongue
really?
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by talk2hb1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Another IVF
Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by Electrifyingjw: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
RITA DOMINIC HASN'T GIVEN BIRTH TO TWINS, SHE TOOK PICTURE ON A MOVIE SET
Read more @: https://myinstawallet.com.ng/
Mildred Okwo, a business partner and friend of popular Nigerian actress, Rita Dominic, has reacted to the rumours making the rounds that her friend has given birth to twin girls.

Okwo a Nigerian film director and producer took her time to debunk the news, advising Nigerians and fans of the actress to ignore the rumour.

In a chat with newsmen, Okwo said: “You see somebody on set today, and the next day they have twins; I do not understand. If Rita has had a child, would I not...
Read more @: https://myinstawallet.com.ng/

Re: BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins by elonmuskbaby: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ebubu:
really?
E pain you.no matter how much you edit am E still dey there grin tongue

So Rita delivery of her child pain you like this? cheesy tongue

If she come born second child nko? Na headache grin tongue tongue

Low budget editor grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Wife, Annie Pregnant; #2 Baby On The Way. / Please Dont Show Kims Nude Photos! Kanye West Furious. / 18+ Pls Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.