Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? (656 Views)

Peter Obi Already In The Lead In Lagos State / Why I'm Not Better Than Abiola, Saro Wiwa, Awolowo, Falana & Others- Sowore(vide / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Sweetboilooks: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
We all remember how Nigerians supported Abiola back then. However it wasn’t as big as now due to the penetration of social media. Now 90% of Nigerians know and are ready to vote Peter Obi except they’re bribed to vote agbado.

Is Obi already bigger than Abiola? Or is it after he wins the election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Putinofrussia: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetboilooks:
We all remember how Nigerians supported Abiola back then. However it wasn’t as big as now due to the penetration of social media. Now 90% of Nigerians know and are ready to vote Peter Obi except they’re bribed to vote agbado.

lol
Your eyes will clear soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Unzerious: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Obi bigger than Abiola ke
Obi fit Win any state for North undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is the handiwork of APC/PDP agents on a mission to cause tribal divisions.

Beware and remain Obidient

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Tochi3(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Gbamsolutely but they have failed anyway....

I will now lay bare for all to see the truth in festus ke ya amu most popular quote..." you can't, you can never support APCshit without sounding stupid "

Abiola was on a level of his own.. PO is on a level of his own...

The two personalities are way too incomparable because the circumstances leading to their popularity and acceptability was/is different....

Different times, different Situation.. Mood in Nigeria also different
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by mymadam(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetboilooks:

Which Abiola? You mean Cute Abiola, the comedian? Funny you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by OfoIgbo: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Of course.

Immediately I read it, I knew it was coming from the stables of the Peepoos president

5 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by johnbd: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Abiola spent his money. People are spending their money for obi. People are the ones making obi popular.

Sowore and mughalu were more popular than obi before the parties primary.

He became popular because of the insult by APC
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by TrackerXL: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
The only difference btw Abiola n Peter Obi beside religion is that one no de give chichi with his billions while the other they give both Muslim n Christian plenty shishi.

Tochi3:
Gbamsolutely but they have failed anyway....

Abiola was on a level of his own.. PO is on another level of his own...

The two personalities are way too incomparable because the circumstances leading to their popularity and acceptability was/is different....

Different times, different Situation.. Mood in Nigeria also different
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Tochi3(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
TrackerXL:
The only difference btw Abiola n Peter Obi beside religion is that one no de give chichi with his billions while the other they give both Muslim n Christian plenty shishi.

And I quote.. " you can't, you can never support APCshit without sounding stupid " festus ke ya amu"

My dear urch..., that is not the issue.. poor or rich... or if one is not giving shishi or one is a philanthropist or both are anything is not the subject...

The subject is about their greatness as to their acceptability or popularity among the masses/people/Nigerians...

Therfore you can be rich or poor, shishi or no shishi and still be loved/ liked/popular/accepted... by the people/Nigerians/masses...
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Maybe
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by AlafinofEnugu(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wow shocked
This is the greatest insult I'll ever come across from someone to my great Leader
The face of Yoruba race
Comparing a nincompoop like Obi greater than Abiola
Don't worry after 2023 scores will be settled smiley
Buy more body bags in await
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Sweetboilooks: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Unzerious:
Obi bigger than Abiola ke

Obi fit Win any state for North undecided
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by EmiLoKanMyAss: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
shocked
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Sweetboilooks: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

I’m a bigger po supporter than you’ll ever be. I’ve been at rallies from Makurdi to calabar. Don’t insult me
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetboilooks:

I’m a bigger po supporter than you’ll ever be. I’ve been at rallies from Makurdi to calabar. Don’t insult me
You can't be a supporter and be discussing tribalistic thread. Obi supporters are decent. It's only Agbado supporters that do such
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Osariemen12: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Even before Abiola was born.
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by paramakina202: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetboilooks:

Una don start with nonsense comparison even when election is still months ahead.How can this type of comparison win Peter Obi more supporters?People with IPOB mindset should stay out of Peter Obi's presidential campaign.
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetboilooks:

Are you not tired of being foolish? I know you inherited some foolishness from your father but this is not his handiwork alone. Godforbid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by TrackerXL: 4:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Last Guber election showed how much he was lived in Osun, soon we will see how far he is loved in the East. Peter Obi should win two state in the East before he's of any relevance.

Tochi3:
And I quote.. " you can't, you can never support APCshit without sounding stupid " festus ke ya amu"

My dear urch..., that is not the issue.. poor or rich... or if one is not giving shishi or one is a philanthropist or both are anything is not the subject...

The subject is about their greatness as to their acceptability or popularity among the masses/people/Nigerians...

Therfore you can be rich or poor, shishi or no shishi and still be loved/ liked/popular/accepted... by the people/Nigerians/masses...
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Obi is only popular with youths and they cannot come close to winning him the election. He may come 4th.
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:

Last Guber election showed how much he was lived in Osun, soon we will see how far he is loved in the East. Peter Obi should win two state in the East before he's of any relevance.

Lol. Truth is that youths are the owners of social media. That is simply what is responsible for what appears to be Obi's electoral popularity.

We also know youths are the least likely to go out and vote. I am expecting shocking outbursts here over how badly Obi will do. Social media hype driven by youths alone, can't take Obi far.
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by fredoooooo: 5:09am On Sep 22, 2022
In Aba yes .. clowns grin cheesy
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Tochi3:

I know you guys are deluded, but this is taking the madness too far. Comparing Abiola's pull, influence and popularity to Obi's is like comparing Mandela with Pete fvcking Edochie. Are you guys normal at all? Although I know it's probably because most of you were born post 1998.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by haffaze777(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2022
candidtalk:
Obi is only popular with SOUTH EAST and SOUTH SOUTH youths and they cannot come close to winning him the election. He may come 4th.

Fixedgrin
Re: Is Peter Obi Already Greater Than Abiola? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2022
haffaze777:

Fixedgrin

Lol. That works too. cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is Officially 55 Years Today Let Wish Him .... / 2023: APC Legal Adviser, Publicity Head, Others Defect To PDP / Sokoto LP Campaign Coordinator Charged To Court By NDLEA For Drugs - Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.