Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,164 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? (8260 Views)

Do You Hate Your Job? / A Job In A Multinational Company Or A Masters Degree In France / Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Streetmovement(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
We all know companies/organizations with their different statements, numerous English, etc. when searching for a job this is one of the things you will have to encounter that's after you might have undergone series of interviews and test by your soon to be or not soon to be employers.

With that being said, I'll go first.

For me it will be "We will get back to you soon" God knows I hate this statement with passion because in my mind I'm like do I look like an unfinished mixtape or album that you're looking to get back to working on? Majority of you will agree with me that 90% of the time if you hear a statement like this from a company you're looking to get a job, then you know they're not gonna get back to you anytime soon.

Which brings me to my question, What's that statement you hate the most from any company or organization in which you're looking to get a job?

Let's hear from y'all....

4 Likes

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Spiff20(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
"We are sorry" . Whatever follows certainly won't be good.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
for me, it has to be with these yeye politicians willing to say ANY LIE WHATSOEVER to gain votes, and then do the exact opposite when elected. see them now: i will fix Nigeria's economy; i will bring 24h light; i will defeat BH... bla bla bla!

2 Likes

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Natbrowny: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Not statement for me but

Their Silence.

Very unprofessional n very unpleasant n very annoying
A text message or a mail will do. At least u no go dey get hope.
Even with the 'we will get back to u' bullsh*t. They still won't get back if the news is negative.

22 Likes

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by rtdCivilservant: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
'We will get back to you', even when it is obvious they wouldn't.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by premierlead: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Humanity is our top priority, when actually human being is their least favourite, money is what they really want to get in that business of humanity

for their future we give them our today when they are actually cashing out on the youth today and while the future is a scam

5 Likes

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Righthussle: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Atiku is the unifier.

This statement dey make me ask God why.
Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Articul8(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
"Unfortunately we have pass this stage of recruitment". Awon mad organisation

6 Likes

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Boyooosa(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
'How can I help you?'

It puts me off

I usually hang up or just stroll away from the particular staff to avoid further provocation

1 Like

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Peterobi90: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
"Goodluck in your future endeavours"...

19 Likes

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by wunmi590(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
cool
Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by mbahdi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Vote tinubu
Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Klass99(f): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
tongue

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Risingblue008(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ex
Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by CaveAdullam: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Let me state the few ones I can remember:

1. "Continue working, God will reward you. Your reward is in heaven". WTF.

God will reward me but you are stashing money inside your pocket. Is your heaven inside your pocket?

2. " We'll be having a meeting by so so time".

Why not just post whatever you have to say in the WhatsApp group?

3. "Do your best, you don't know who's watching you".

Watch me like how? No, you just want to exploit me while making me feel happy.

4. " You need to spend more time after work to get to the details of your work. I do it always and it helps".

Sir, it's your company, you can sleep there. You have a wife and concubines that can bring you food in the middle of the night.

I gat struggle with traffic before I get home. Who cares? I just want my money don't bother me.

5. "Develop a saving culture".

"On top this small salary make I dey try manage. Na wa o".

6. " We'll be having a seminar on Saturday and attendance is mandatory".

And when you get to the seminar they use 2 hours to do praise and worship. After they share an article.

Please, excuse me, sir, "why didn't you share this in the WhatsApp group as we jammed to Mercy Chinwe and Ada Jesus rather than allow us to waste " this beta Saturday....na ogun go kill you las las".

7. "We are family".

" oga go and look for your family members...abi eye dey pain you".

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
If you know yourself that you didn't perform to your expectation and after the interview, you hear something like "By the way, nice haircut or nice suit"
Just know say otilo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Medianna(f): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
'It is privilege not a right'
It is not for job seekers though
Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
“ after 3 months we will increase your Salary”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Nokio1: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
as of ....we are unable to renew..
thunder fire hr for me

1 Like

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
akoko mi ni....from Tinubu's drug Company.
Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by harmargedon: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by harmargedon: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Klass99:
We are like a family here.....
grin grin grin what if I choose to be the black sheep.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by KUNZEH(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin
Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Boogyman557: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Klass99(f): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by bigdammyj: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Reading...
Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Paretomaster1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
After giving you letter for additional responsibilities, or bogus promotion, they end it with.. "HOWEVER YOUR SALARY REMAIN THE SAME"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by slimvida(f): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
All this service provider after documentation will be like " we are waiting for further instructions from our clients" and they never get back to you
Re: What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? by Kaycee54321(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
We are Family.

Lol.
Bloody liars. Who sacks 'family'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arocom Foundation / Vacancy In Yenagoa: / I Just Received This From Arik Petroleum Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.