Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,544 members, 7,958,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

“portable Stole ‘azaman’ From Me” – Cameroonian Rapper, Kitz237 Cries Out (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “portable Stole ‘azaman’ From Me” – Cameroonian Rapper, Kitz237 Cries Out (video (636 Views)

Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday / Dr Tiwa Savage Makes Headline On A Cameroonian Newspaper (Pix) / BBNaija2018: "Miracle Ikechukwu Is Not Married" - Brother Cries Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“portable Stole ‘azaman’ From Me” – Cameroonian Rapper, Kitz237 Cries Out (video by Wondernaija(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Cameroonian music star, Kitz 237 has taken to his official facebook page to call out singer Portable accusing him of song “theft”.

The Cameroonian rapper started his statement by saying he is bigger than Portable hundred times. He accused the “Zazoo Zeh” crooner of stealing his ideas from his newly released album titled “Azaman” without seeking for his permission.

He said he and his team have been trying to reach out to Portable but all efforts made were fruitless.

He added that he is giving Portable 24hrs to reply his message so they can settle things amicably. He said that if Portable didn’t get back back him, it might lead to something more serious.

Pls click on the link below to watch the video and read full news ❤

https://wonder9ja.com/portable-stole-azaman-from-me-cameroonian-rapper-kitz-237-cries-out-video/

Re: “portable Stole ‘azaman’ From Me” – Cameroonian Rapper, Kitz237 Cries Out (video by Princessogaraya(f): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
E don set grin
Re: “portable Stole ‘azaman’ From Me” – Cameroonian Rapper, Kitz237 Cries Out (video by Corridon: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Portable is the best Yoruba musician of all time after Sunny Ade.

2 Likes

Re: “portable Stole ‘azaman’ From Me” – Cameroonian Rapper, Kitz237 Cries Out (video by Franky70(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
He want 5%
Re: “portable Stole ‘azaman’ From Me” – Cameroonian Rapper, Kitz237 Cries Out (video by Kingozymandias(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wondernaija:
Cameroonian music star, Kitz 237 has taken to his official facebook page to call out singer Portable accusing him of song “theft”.

The Cameroonian rapper started his statement by saying he is bigger than Portable hundred times. He accursed the “Zazoo Zeh” crooner of stealing his ideas from his newly released album titled “Azaman” without seeking for his permission.

He said he and his team have been trying to reach out to Portable but all efforts made were fruitless.

He added that he is giving Portable 24hrs to reply his message so they can settle things amicably. He said that if Portable didn’t get back back him, it might lead to something more serious.

Pls click on the link below to watch the video and read full news ❤

https://wonder9ja.com/portable-stole-azaman-from-me-cameroonian-rapper-kitz-237-cries-out-video/
This thread is just ......

Is the bolded supposed to be the correct spelling? All these road side blogs sef ... angry
Re: “portable Stole ‘azaman’ From Me” – Cameroonian Rapper, Kitz237 Cries Out (video by PerfectStranger(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Corridon:

Re: “portable Stole ‘azaman’ From Me” – Cameroonian Rapper, Kitz237 Cries Out (video by yemmight(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Corridon:

Are you alright?
Re: “portable Stole ‘azaman’ From Me” – Cameroonian Rapper, Kitz237 Cries Out (video by Dollarremix(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am

(1) (Reply)

Davido And The Leonard's Wedding Video / They Want To Assassinate Me Labour Party Guber Candidate In Lagos Cries Out / Ayra Starr Performs Sability In Manchester - Sabi Girl Shakes Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.