Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday (44543 Views)

Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemiโ€™s Wedding And People Are Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by adefitim(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
At the just concluded Naija Super 8 tournament played between Remo Star โญ๏ธ and Sporting Lagos ended in favor of Sporting .

See as Portable carry Bouncers/securities dey run around for pitch during his performance for Mobolaji Johnson Arena, Onikan,Lagos yesterday night.

Na to secure Portable these bouncers come do but Portable carry dem dey do fitness training.๐Ÿ˜‚

The kind marathon wey bouncers run yesterday just because of Portable I no sure say those securities go get strength wake up by now.

This guy energy dey pour.๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Kingosytex(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
I just like this guy cheesy

He certainly understands what show biz entails, I guess he borrowed a leaf or two from Kanye West. Show biz entails you do whatever you can to stay in the news, the more you're talked about is the more relevant you become.
Staying low key in show biz is your gateway to oblivion. Whatever you think you can offer, there's someone who can do it even better-alternatives abound.

256 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by judatech: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
I just like this guy cheesy

He certainly understands what show biz entails, I guess he borrowed a leaf or two from Kanye West. Show biz entails you do whatever you can to stay in the news, the more you're talked about is the more relevant you become.
Staying low key in show biz is your gateway to oblivion. Whatever you think you can offer, there's someone who can do it even better-alternatives abound.

But I dey wonder if him dey chill at all...he always seems drug-fuelled

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by illicit(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wahala
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Cardozzo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
Damn niggar
Edo people and their wahala
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Cloudflare: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
Damn!

See the way the bouncers dey chase am. I keep saying it make money and watch how girls will flock around you like bees. Forget those girls insulting portable here on nairaland, they won't hesitate to lick his lips and suck his cock the moment portable crosses their paths. They will become his baby mama for free.

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Gbamsolutely... but e collect too o.
Dem stoned him bottle water... Seyivibez fans no try. Seyivibez was at the event too, but e no end in tears as we envisaged grin. E no go better for cyber war grin. For physical dem dodge each other

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Starboytwo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Omolalomi

7 Likes

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala

6 Likes

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Angel55555(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
I don't even know what to say grin
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by meum: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Itโ€™s the โ€œI believe I can flyโ€ on the back of that guyโ€™s t shirt that made him want to fly

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by obynocute(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Never Believed naija had such a nice and sweet stadium..

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by BluntCrazeMan: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hahaha
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Queen82(f): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Mrtobilooba(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
That's my boy, omo laalomi

5 Likes

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by rottable(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚LMAO
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by HEBEI: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Portable is a testimony that "juju dey work" shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by AntiChristian: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
He whom Allah has destined to be rich will sha be rich at the appointed time!

Even if na money ritual or he just dey sing incomplete phrases!

Allahu Akbar!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by jogsman01(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wahala grin
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by MuslimIgbo: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
grin
With which song?
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by callmevirus(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Zazu zeh

5 Likes

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by sofeo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Alright then.

He tried.
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by omoadeleye(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lol
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by 001Lagos: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
No be small thing ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Felix6: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
If only Adekunle Bola is this energetic.
Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Dialpad: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
Portable

2 Likes

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Angelfrost(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
Well... Can't even hate on the lil nigga!

In the absence of any real singing or musical talent, why not just dole out enough controversies?

Portable understands the game to the fullest! In a nation of very shallow-minded citizens, he will reign and keep cashing out! cool

19 Likes

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Sultty(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
weyrey wan use all him money wey him pay bouncer grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by Hezzyluv: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
Person wey don eat beans wey dem used Indian hemp cook come sniff white powder join na wetin u expect? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Stole The Show At The Onikan Stadium Yesterday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
Awon eyan portable.......

21 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) / Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) / Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.