Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith (92 Views)

Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith / Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith by Blue86(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yesterday, praying. God dropped His words on my lips to speak on faith.

I am speaking of the faith that comes from God.
This faith comes by hearing God's words.

How do we hear?
By paying attention to what God says pertaining a matter.
And doing that repeatedly by replaying it over and over in our thoughts, and in speaking to ourselves.
When we keep doing this pertaining the matter God had spoken of, then faith comes.

How do I know faith is come?
When that matter of consideration is acknowledged as true in your heart.
[ You are convinced when that matter is acknowledged as true]
Then from that acknowledgement ( faith ) make demands, make confessions, and act them out.

We need faith to live.
So let's get to hearing the words of God on several matters ( healing, health, strength, power, freedom etc ), like I explained earlier.

The just shall live by faith.
AMEN.

Hebrews 10 : 38
Romans 10 : 17
Re: Faith by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Blue86:
Yesterday, praying. God dropped His words on my lips to speak on faith. I am speaking of the faith that comes from God. This faith comes by hearing God's words.

How do we hear? By paying attention to what God says pertaining a matter. And doing that repeatedly by replaying it over and over in our thoughts, and in speaking to ourselves. When we keep doing this pertaining the matter God had spoken of, then faith comes.
How do I know faith is come? When that matter of consideration is acknowledged as true in your heart. [ You are convinced when that matter is acknowledged as true] Then from that acknowledgement ( faith ) make demands, make confessions, and act them out.

We need faith to live. So let's get to hearing the words of God on several matters ( healing, health, strength, power, freedom etc ), like I explained earlier.
According to Jesus Christ, faith in Him is by hearing and doing .i.e. accepting and obeying that which is His teachings and commandments - The Word of God - John 14 vs 15 - 25 and John 15 vs 7 - 11 - there is no other way to have Jesus Christ if one refuses to abide in Him. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of God; He Took Human Form And Showed Us Example / Exaggerated Personality II / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 26)ps8:4-6-solution ENCOUNTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.