Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Peter Obi Makes University Result Public - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Makes University Result Public (1568 Views)

Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria / After Meeting In Bayelsa, Peter Obi Makes Brief Stop At Asaba Catholic Diocese / Pat Utomi Dares Tinubu To Go For Medical Test And Make The Result Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Have you listened to yourself?
Am asking just the name of his primary school... Don't support corruption dude... You know the name of your primary school... He should tell us his own.
I am not supporting corruption and he is not my preferred candidate.

If i will connect the dots on every fiasco that surrounds Tinubu,
i'll say he was a drug dealer who changed his name to hide his identity of who he really was, therefore he couldnt provide his primary cert as they contain his real name and could raise dusts.

But then what i am saying is that, someone doesnt need to tell u his primary or secondary school if he has a university degree, he is not compelled to.

Telling him to come out and tell u his primary school is unsubstantiated drivel.
There are ways to bell a cat
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

You don't know where your school certs are and you're comfortable, then you're a fool. Just look at the type of people supporting this old criminal? You no get result and you get mouth to talk am for public.
what should i do with my school cert?

I have a university cert which definitely make the pri school cert useless.
Abi u don see where anybody deh ask of primary school cert when u can provide university cert
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Plus10(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
So Tinubum got diploma certificate grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by GardenOfGod(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Michelle70:
I am not supporting corruption and he is not my preferred candidate.

If i will connect the dots on every fiasco that surrounds Tinubu,
i'll say he was a drug dealer who changed his name to hide his identity of who he really was, therefore he couldnt provide his primary cert as they contain his real name and could raise dusts.

But then what i am saying is that, someone doesnt need to tell u his primary or secondary school if he has a university degree, he is not compelled to.

Telling him to come out and tell u his primary school is unsubstantiated drivel.
There are ways to bell a cat
You don't listen to yourself while typing... Read the bold sentence again and ask your kid to interpret it foe you. Should someone with questionable character be voted for as a president after we have seen what has become of Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
GardenOfGod:

You don't listen to yourself while typing... Read the bold sentence again and ask your kid to interpret it foe you. Should someone with questionable character be voted for as a president after we have seen what has become of Buhari?
My argument is based on the fact that primary school cert shouldnt be a problem when u have a university cert.

Tinubu was never my candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by RingRoadMafia: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Plus10:
So Tinubum got diploma certificate grin grin

My brother, na diploma dem give that old thief, and his supporters are lying that its first class. Ordinary diploma

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by kettykin: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Watch how the useless Batstards will change topic and start abusing obi for doing phylosophy. This is in a country where APC leadership Forged their certs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Nnaemiemax: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mr Obi really deserves ovations for making his result public. A degree result is one of those very personal documents you don't show around, but making it public is an indication that critically highlights his level of genuineness and transparency.

This man just earned my high Respects!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Freethinker87: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

Daley college was his first school and US issues diploma as secondary school certificate

Tinubu got distinction

You said first class honour, there's no first class in the diploma certificate you posted.

Now you say he got distinction, there's still no distinction in the diploma certificate you posted.

Where are you getting these awards from?
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by GardenOfGod(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
My argument is based on the fact that primary school cert shouldnt be a problem when u have a university cert.

Tinubu was never my candidate.
How can you have BSc without WAEC or SSCE and then you don't want people to ask questions? And then you don't have anyone's time concerning answering the questions. It's like taking everyone for a ride.
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by alfarouq(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2022
Why is the certificate not stamped by UNN, Is it that UNN does not stamp certificates or what?
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:

How can you have BSc without WAEC or SSCE and then you don't want people to ask questions? And then you don't have anyone's time concerning answering the questions. It's like taking everyone for a ride.
if he said he lost it, then u should drop the argument.

cos it was never important when u have university cert to cover up.

The reason u are still on this matter is because u failed to understand that uni cert had made primary school cert useless.
Except u are looking for ways to nail him, i think u should stop caring about things that matters no more.

primary school cert is only necessary if u dont have secondary school cert, immediately u have that, no one cares about ur primary school cert again
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Mindlog: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:

cos it was never important when u have university cert to cover up.

The reason u are still on this matter is because u failed to understand that uni cert had made primary school cert useless.
Except u are looking for ways to nail him, i think u should stop caring about things that matters no more.

primary school cert is only necessary if u dont have secondary school cert, immediately u have that, no one cares about ur primary school cert again

Oya forget the issue of certificates, what are the names of the primary school and secondary school Tinubu attended before he left for the US? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Mindlog: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
kettykin:
Watch how the useless Batstards will change topic and start abusing obi for doing phylosophy. This is in a country where APC leadership Forged their certs

You can't be ordained a Catholic Priest without first doing your first degree in Philosophy then second degree in Theology.

So why should any one look down on Philosophy as a course?
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Betanaija42moro: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Very transparent man.

I love him for that. Nothing to hide

Nigerians will vote wisely
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by GardenOfGod(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
Even the name e of the primary school is lost too. grin

again
We need te primary school certificate because BSc could easily be bought from dubious institutions. Even Pantami was awarded a fraudulent professorship.

primary school cert is only necessary if u dont have secondary school cert, immediately u have that, no one cares about ur primary school cert
Things have changed now dude... We want to see the FSLC... Obi presented his own... The drug lord should present his own or tell us the name of his primary school.
We can't continue to vote in incompetent and corrupt leaders.
Our mumu don do!
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mindlog:

Oya forget the issue of certificates, what are the names of the primary school and secondary school Tinubu attended before he left for the US? grin
and what do u want to do with this info?

Inec doesnt care about it, so who re you?

Its time u understand that inec needs secondary school cert as the least qualification, so no other third party has the right to force any candidate to show any other thing if he doesnt want to
There are better ways to nail Tinubu but this method is dead on arrival.

Thats how u lots asked PMB to show us his bald head so u will be sure he isnt Jubril, like wtf
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:

We need te primary school certificate because BSc could easily be bought from dubious institutions. Even Pantami was awarded a fraudulent professorship.

Things have changed now dude... We want to see the FSLC... Obi presented his own... The drug lord should present his own or tell us the name of his primary school.
We can't continue to vote in incompetent and corrupt leaders.
Our mumu don do!
this argument is dead on arrival, drop it and look for better things to use against him.

The reason why APC lost Bayelsa to PDP in court is because the VP candidate of APC wants to show excess cert that he is learned, at the end, those certs failed him
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Mindlog: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
and what do u want to do with this info?

Inec doesnt care about it, so who re you?

Its time u understand that inec needs secondary school cert as the least qualification, so no other third party has the right to force any candidate to show any other thing if he doesnt want to
There are better ways to nail Tinubu but this method is dead on arrival.

Thats how u lots asked PMB to show us his bald head so u will be sure he isnt Jubril, like wtf

I am not asking on behalf of INEC, everyone knows Obasanjo and Abiola attended Baptist Boys High School (BBHS), Abeokuta with a picture to proof, why is it hard to mention the schools Tinubu had his early education? Or classmates he attended with, coming out to attest they attended school together......were ghosts his classmates? cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mindlog:

I am not asking on behalf of INEC, everyone knows Obasanjo and Abiola attended Baptist Boys High School (BBHS), Abeokuta with a picture to proof, why is it hard to mention the schools Tinubu had his early education? Or classmates he attended with, coming out to attest they attended school together......were ghosts his classmates?
on behalf of inec?
grin
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Mindlog: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
this argument is dead on arrival, drop it and look for better things to use against him.

The reason why APC lost Bayelsa to PDP in court is because the VP candidate of APC wants to show excess cert that he is learned, at the end, those certs failed him

The certificates failed because they were "worked" on. If they were straightforward, why should it failed him?

When I interviewed for my present job in children mental health, na submission of "excess" certificates follow give me job!
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mindlog:

The certificates failed because they were "worked" on. If they were straightforward, why should it failed him?

When I interviewed for my present job in children mental health, na submission of "excess" certificates follow give me job!
a situation where it doesnt matter, then it definitely does not matter.

I had a case of name wahala (my middle name was omitted in my uni cert) which made me not to go for my NYSC after graduating cos they felt the cert doesnt belong to me even when i submitted afit davit, i had to go to pass through university twice and get two certs.

If u never get problem with cert then pray u dont
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Mindlog: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
on behalf of inec?
grin

I want to know. cheesy

When Peter Obi came to Cambridge almost 2 weeks ago, I made it a duty to go to the talk venue, to sit down and listen to him, whether he will win or not, at least I am not wondering about his identity. wink

When one's identify generates doubts, what is left of the core of the person?
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Mindlog: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
a situation where it doesnt matter, then it definitely does not matter.

I had a case of name wahala (my middle name was omitted in my uni cert) which made me not to go for my NYSC after graduating cos they felt the cert doesnt belong to me even when i submitted afit davit, i had to go to pass through university twice and get two certs.

If u never get problem with cert then pray u dont

Didn't your Uni publish the names of those graduating before printing the degree certificate?

It is too late to have problems with my certificates now, because from primary to postgraduate, they all align.
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mindlog:

Didn't your Uni publish the names of those graduating before printing the degree certificate?

It is too late to have problems with my certificates now, because from primary to postgraduate, they all align.
ya, but u see ehn, my surname is two different names joined by an hyphen, and i have two middle names.

my names looks like

First name: Mynd
middle name: sèun osewa
last name: Tom-George.

some of my certificates which i'll use to register NYSC does not have my middle name, while my school cert carries all the name.

so NYSC does not recognize those certificates to be owned by one person, therefore i couldnt go for NYSC and there is no way to solve it, i had to start university (part time) afresh.
Me weh leave sec school in 2010, graduated in 2014 and in 2020 because of cert.

See ehn, if documents don put u for wahala before, then u go understand what i mean so give Tinubu a break, if he was in my shoes he will never bring out his cert no matter the pressure.
Go and ask what cert did in bayelsa 2020 guber elections
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by GardenOfGod(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Michelle70:

Dude... We need a comprehensive academic record from primary to university. The Bayelsa case was a case of fraud... That's what we are trying to avoid. Not again!
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by Michelle70(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Dude... We need a comprehensive academic record from primary to university. The Bayelsa case was a case of fraud... That's what we are trying to avoid. Not again!
it wasnt, i have thesame issue like the bayelsa case.

My name issue on my different cert denied me the priviledge of going for my NYSC, i had to pass theough uni twice.

If u never get cert problem, u wont understand how cert could give u problems.

they know how cert could give issues, they wanted to use it against Buhari in 2019 but he sailed through it.
if cert give u wahala ehn, even affit davit could not help u
Re: Peter Obi Makes University Result Public by pquaver(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Michelle70:

second class lower in arts where they probably talk about heavenly beings.

No wonder he had no idea what green energy mean

Can't u see its fake? Look at the signatures.. No stamp... Obi post fake results

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Zamfara Is Not For APC' - Saleeem Reacts To Scanty Crowd At Tinubu’s Rally / The Mafia Side Of Peter Obi / Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.