Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations (24100 Views)

Enugu Appoints Prof. Nnabugwu Okolie As ESUT's New Vice-Chancellor / Meet Okolie Elvis Anyaehiechukwu, UNICAL Best Graduating Student 2018 / Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by StoriesUpdate: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations

The treasurer, National Association of Nigerian Students, NANS Chinyelu Chinelo Okolie has marked her birthday with plethora of goodwill messages from friends, students leaders and associates.

Chinyelu Okolie, an undergraduate of Abia State University Uturu, was declared winner of the position of Treasurer in the recently concluded election of the National Association of Nigerian Students, NANS in Abuja, attracting accolades from fellow comrades.

Her colleagues have taken to both traditional and social media to salute her on her special day.

They have heaped encomiums on her for her doggedness and contributions to student activism.

A student union leader, Samuel Ubani in his goodwill wrote, "The beautiful Comrade has in recent times has been described by many as a Natural born Leader, an emerging face and hope of women in leadership, vindication of the female folk and a woman with the heart of a strong man, Nwanyị wu ihe, a capacity leader per excellence, Nwachinyelugo �, a lady with beautiful ❤️heart, an amazon, a conquerer, a prevailer, courageous, a versatile lady, a jack of many trades, ambitious, determined, open minded, amazing, one that puts herself in front when it's time to try new important things, bold and daring, a fun loving person in a creative way, ��a Christian lady who believes in prayer, A very dogged woman that fights for what she want, a lady with a good spirit and a lovely heart, a lady that God is lifting beyond her imaginations, a good woman and so on...

"Today, on the occasion of the commemoration of your birth, we acknowledge your efforts, doggedness, quality & effective Representation and leadership .... May God continues to bless you and Grant you all your heart desires......."

8 Likes

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by StoriesUpdate: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nice

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Onyon: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Such a pretty damsel. Happy birthday

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Stunning u say?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by NwaNimo1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
I came here........to see your rear!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

....very disappointed.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by VIPAFRICAN(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
This one go use Student money do fashion finish grin. See as she dey change hairstyle grin

21 Likes

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by MackIV(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by LongwayGone2021: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by femijay8271(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
She fine, no be lie but as i quickly run go show my landlord this post he was like FEMIJAY, U HAVE DONE REALLY WELL, THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN EXPECTING TO SEE FROM YOU, SO THERFORE... THAT 7MONTHS NEPA BILL WEY U DEY OWE, TELL BABA SODIQ MAKE HE CANCEL HAM, U SAY DEM SACK U FOR WORK ABI, THATS WHY U NEVER PAY MY 2YRS HOUSE RENTS, JUST LEAVE AND AM GIVING U 2YRS FREE OF CHARGE, U SEE THAT MY 504 CAR, I DASH U WITH MY WHOLE HEART

Seriously, dis news have brought joy to my life

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Generalwoodz(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
She's not that beautiful fa. I don't know why she's giving Alexreports pageant vibes. Okay, let's agree that cosmetics accentuates and makes her shine and glow.

What I know is that her beauty won't stop her from syphoning funds in a classic and grand collaboration with top comrades... You need to see the ostentatious lifestyles of NANS officials to understand where I'm coming from.

They're supposed to be students fighting for students right? But now their motorcade/convoys is so lite and has got latest Benz, Gwagos and Prados. One could easily mistake the fleets for a sitting governor.

She'll steal money. That I know.

Xoxo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Rimsd(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Her phone number please.

1 Like

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Heffalump(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hmmmmn.
If I must comment, this is not the time to start posting photoshopped images of oneself, especially when you're in an era of battle.
What's the gain? To prove that she's looking more beautiful sitting at home due to ASUU strike or what? In as much as she's entitled to celebrate birthday publicly, this is a period of mourning for all Nigerian public universities due to strike. Come out and celebrate when the battle has been fought and won. I don't even know what's her CGPA self. Misplaced priority!

1 Like

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Reminderz: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
the fact that she didn't show cleavage or dress half naked is commendable ... not like so many stupid women in this "woke" world

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by TANID(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
HBD to her
Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Omogoddy: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Wisetrue99: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
This na true beauty

No be some wey must expose themselves

4 Likes

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by SavageBoy: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
This babe fine sha tongue
Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by jeromestarks: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is how a woman should look; no big boobs, no big ass, no stupid buggy vag and no crappy tighs. Natural beauty (no Thanks to the editor though).

When you see an intelligent woman, you will notice decency in her dressing.
When you see a stupid, dumbass lady, you will notice seductive traits in her through her dressing.

Ladies showcase what they know best ; decent dress = intelligent woman.
Short skirts= home breaker.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Gaary(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Omo this girl dey enter eye o.. how dem go allow fine girl like dis go dey do treasurer..

4 Likes

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Umsworld: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin
Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by TANID(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
VIPAFRICAN:
This one go use Student money do fashion finish grin. See as she dey change hairstyle grin
na one hair style bro
Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by passyhansome(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Na only Igbos dey fine like this why?

2 Likes

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Umsworld: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Where NANS officials dey see money sef

1 Like

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by IDENNAA(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Anambra babe di too hot. Nwachinyelugo

1 Like

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by ZombieTAMER: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
NwaNimo1:

....very disappointed.

Are you good now undecided

9 Likes

Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
And how is this news? undecided
Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Wilson500: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ogun go kill the person wey invent make up
I can't tell who is naturally beautiful or not on social media

Confused Generation
Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Elsueno: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
wink

She's a bueaty, dresses very decently too
Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by nwakibie3(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
NwaNimo1:

....very disappointed.

I thought I came for this alone grin
Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by EmmyNorse(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
see babe � shocked
Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by Onyenna(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Happy birthday to her
Re: NANS Treasurer, Chinyelu Okolie Marks Birthday Amidst Loads Of Felicitations by milkySperm(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Her beauty is out of this world but beautiful ones like her should not involve in politiking, she is too fragile to be in the most dangerous field.

Truly, Igbos are endowed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate / Things A Fresher Should Know Before Resuming In A Tertiary Institution / Why Are False Tears Called Crocodile Tears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.