Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? (24367 Views)

Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by MadarasBlade(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Don't search mine, I'm not even interested in searching yours.

1 Like

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Fabulouslouie(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Instead of locking your phone or hiding it, why not lock the specific app that's sensitive especially when it has to do with business.

I don't check my girl's phone but I don't want her to be sneaky about it; that's suspicious.

Omor na una sabi o
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:
If you're a lady, be it my wife or girlfriend, I would kindly advice you to stay away from my phone if you actually want to live long.

Contents and chats on my phone with other biitches will definitely send you to your early grave. No Jokes!

I have biitches sending me naked pictures & videos, I also have my own recorded sex tapes on my phone with different bitches (on agreement).

Every app on phone requires password and face ID to gain access. If I die today, you will only need to flash my phone and all the content will be gone.

This is just an iceberg of the Real me. So if you really want to live long as my wife/girlfriend kindly stay clear from my phone.

If you like hide your phone inside your kpekus, I don't care, I will never go through your phone. Just Respect my phone privacy that's all I'm asking.
And you have time to be doing all these except you're in the entertainment industry I will understand.

1 Like

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by BabaAgba79(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:
I read about A Nigerian lady who gave her opinion about married couples hiding their phones from each other.

In a video she posted online, she said that if a woman hides her phone from her husband, she is definitely cheating on him.

But if a married woman hides his phone from his wife, then he is doing it to protect his marriage and family.

What's your view about this my great Nairalanders

A woman who hide her phone from her husband is cheating.

A man who hide his phone from his wife is protecting is marriage.

I was not hiding my fone from my wife b4. One night, I saw her sobbing seriously and her temperature high. I rose up to ask her what the matter was. She pointed me to my fone and read messsges of girls I sent money to and how they said they wanted to come visit me. They were girls who I helped but nothing btw us. I explained to her she did not believe. Later, she stopped crying but cud not sleep over the night. After a few weeks, my wife lost her two months pregnancy. She checked my fone again after I slept one night in 2016.

Ever since 2016 after the incident, I passworded my fone except the ones I dont use for watsapp. She is not happy abt it but she gets my love as much as she wants. However, my phone is a no go area. The phone is my own. Leave it for me.

What is women's problem with their hubby's fones? Leave our fones alone! What more so u want? Are we not enough for u?

1 Like

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by tayewinner(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
I almost lost my marriage because I left my phone with my wife, my thinking was that i have nothing to hide, though am an a comedian and content creator, so i have many female friend, once my wife see all my chat with all those lady, she flew up and the house quickly engulf in fire, it last up to 2 month before we could settle, ever since then I never made the mistake again, ever since then I have never left my phone with my wife again,

2 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Sweetvie: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:
I read about A Nigerian lady who gave her opinion about married couples hiding their phones from each other.

In a video she posted online, she said that if a woman hides her phone from her husband, she is definitely cheating on him.

But if a married woman hides his phone from his wife, then he is doing it to protect his marriage and family.

I love my privacy, i mean stay away from my phone
Am not hiding anything I just don't like been intrude. But if the husband is thinking something else i will gladly hand over the phone for him to check.
Husband can keep his phone i don't need to know what he is doing with it... Don't poke into mine and I will not poke into yours. But if you're married i think we should be free or be open minded abt it so as not to cause a misunderstanding
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by romenna: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Forget this hiding of fone rubbish.
There is dis married mum of two I know
She has an understanding bf who they both chat togeda during d day n delete chats b4 she goes home after work

He will never ever chat her wen she's home n on weekend.
So if oga like, mk him dey with her fone all tru d nyt n on weekend, he will never know jack.
N my guy dey Bleep d woman steady.
They even fccked last week Thursday

2 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by benqo01(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Couples hiding thier phones from each other is not ideal shows lack of commitment.....besides there is high chances of one of Dem cheating if possible the both

1 Like

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Enimin: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
obembet:

Yeah because the marital culture is basically polygamous all through Africa. If your husband decides to marry another wife there's nothing you can do about it except leave....but you can't even marry two husbands unless you're somehow able to tolerate two imbècile men as co-spouses cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by bigcasava1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Starz825:
Na norms Sha...
A woman hiding her phone has something she is hiding... possibly she is having an affair with her ex which could mar her relationship with her current man

Now a man on the other hand hiding his phone...could be doing that not necessarily because he is cheating....it's just trying to avoid trouble...you know how women pick on little things ....who is this lady?...why is she asking you meet her somewhere??...

Omoooo...the topic deep Sha...

Wetin again you say make we do to the topic sef .... (yawns)
you have said it all
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by tishbite42: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
rolls royce abi whats that her moniker again, this is same thing we were talking about.

while its not cool to hide ur phone from ur spouse, he/she should know that ur privacy is premier
Na really really premier
No be only premier na lux
grin grin grin grin grin
The drink dey affect you
grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by indigenous234(f): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
I totally agree with the statement.

Women are a school that starts a new curriculum after "I DO". Especially when Gods blessings found you a married man.
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by NaBanga: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
I don't think it's necessary to check the phone of your spouse regularly. It's ok to check every few months, but constant daily checking is going to lead to a big problem. At the same time, I don't care if my spouse checks my phone. Nothing bad is in there.
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Michelle70(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
tishbite42:

Na really really premier
No be only premier na lux
grin grin grin grin grin
The drink dey affect you
grin grin grin angry
u should have checked the meaning and thank me for making u know another english word weh u go speak give Ekaete under guava tree

1 Like

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by tishbite42: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
u should have checked the meaning and thank me for making u know another english word weh u go speak give Ekaete under guava tree
It's either premium or top priority
You can use premier or whatever when you attach it to other words
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by hardon1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:
If you're a lady, be it my wife or girlfriend, I would kindly advice you to stay away from my phone if you actually want to live long.

Contents and chats on my phone with other biitches will definitely send you to your early grave. No Jokes!

I have biitches sending me naked pictures & videos, I also have my own recorded sex tapes on my phone with different bitches (on agreement).

Every app on phone requires password and face ID to gain access. If I die today, you will only need to flash my phone and all the content will be gone.

This is just an iceberg of the Real me. So if you really want to live long as my wife/girlfriend kindly stay clear from my phone.

If you like hide your phone inside your kpekus, I don't care, I will never go through your phone. Just Respect my phone privacy that's all I'm asking.

I guess you are not married, else it wouldn't be easy for you to put up with that bolded part.

You think it's easy when a woman you married, she is under your roof and ur working your arse out to take care of her decides to hide her phone completely from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by Corridon: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:
Ha!

Here's to the Akpu pig moderator who banned me. I know you and know you're an Obituarist. I'm back for you.

Shatap. You deserved to be banned for life. Urchin.

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by IPG25(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
There's no big deal hiding phone from each other there's no skeleton in each curboad[color=#990000][/color]i think these are some of the redflag in a relationship
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by hardon1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Focusmind:
My phone is always open and not locked. My IPAD that locks on its own after one minute of inactivity, my wife knows the password as she uses it also. My wife can see anything she wants to see. I dont hide anything, neither does she hide her own phone.

I envy your relationship and pray mine will be like that when i ties the knots.

If people are married and their spouse can't access their phone, in my opinion there is no reason for them to be together. They are just deceiving themselves

4 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by edosignature(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
My phone, my wife's phone & the children phone have same Password & Pattern.
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by edosignature(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
My phone, my wife's phone & the children phone have same Password & Pattern.

When you marry right, everyday is celebration.

4 Likes

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by dontrulee: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Well my dad's phone and mum's phone is available to everyone to view. There is nothing to hide. Nothing beats transparency!

1 Like

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by iflyndy: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
BabaAgba79:

I was not hiding my fone from my wife b4. One night, I saw her sobbing seriously and her temperature high. I rose up to ask her what the matter was. She pointed me to my fone and read messsges of girls I sent money to and how they said they wanted to come visit me. They were girls who I helped but nothing btw us. I explained to her she did not believe. Later, she stopped crying but cud not sleep over the night. After a few weeks, my wife lost her two months pregnancy. She checked my fone again after I slept one night in 2016.

Ever since 2016 after the incident, I passworded my fone except the ones I dont use for watsapp. She is not happy abt it but she gets my love as much as she wants. However, my phone is a no go area. The phone is my own. Leave it for me.

What is women's problem with their hubby's fones? Leave our fones alone! What more so u want? Are we not enough for u?

I hope you say the same,if such is thrown @ you.

1 Like

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by int0x80(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
That's pure bullshit.
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by macho44(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
rolls royce abi whats that her moniker again, this is same thing we were talking about.

while its not cool to hide ur phone from ur spouse, he/she should know that ur privacy is premier

No be only PREMIER, na Dudu-Osun grin

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by macho44(m): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
romenna:
Forget this hiding of fone rubbish.
There is dis married mum of two I know
She has an understanding bf who they both chat togeda during d day n delete chats b4 she goes home after work

He will never ever chat her wen she's home n on weekend.
So if oga like, mk him dey with her fone all try d nyt n on weekend, he will never know jack.
N my guy dey Bleep d woman steady.
They even fccked last week Thursday

How u take say say Dem KNACK Akpako? Did u join Dem for a 3sum? grin

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by toprealman: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kollins11:

Teens everywhere
Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by HumanoidX: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:
Anybody in a marriage that is not comfortable leaving their phones unlocked and with their spouse is cheating or being dishonest about their finances.

This is a fact.

So y'all can explore each other's private parts but the phone is where you draw the line?

The most sensible take I've read on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by OgaTheTop2: 12:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Kollins11:

Osheee.. You said it all smiley

1 Like

Re: Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? by romenna: 5:24am On Sep 23, 2022
macho44:

How u take say say Dem KNACK Akpako? Did u join Dem for a 3sum? grin
U just joined NL abi
I've bn here since 2006

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School / “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.