Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo (4559 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. / Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by pquaver(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Oga,Original certificate can be given on convocation day.
It is a routine in UNN

For how many students you want to sign for on. Graduation date? oga. I no believe jare .. You know how many people I know that are lions and lionesses..
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Period007(m): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2022
pquaver:

For how many students you want to sign for on. Graduation date? oga. I no believe jare .. You know how many people I know that are lions and lionesses..
I am a super lion.
You can collect your certificate on convocation day in UNN

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by pquaver(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

I am a super lion.
You can collect your certificate on convocation day in UNN

Akuko ifo.. No be only super lion na super pussy cat

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Nijablast: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2022
Na Saturday school e attand na
Imagine Obi calling Naanu on CNN.
I'm disappointed in him
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by 4teenblaq: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2022
pquaver:

No way is signed after the senate meeting to ratfy results not on graduation day oga

Point out where I said it was sign on graduation day.. Is like you have a comprehension problem.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by 4teenblaq: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2022
Spirit04:
certificate awarded on graduation day? Instead of your parents to send you to school they gave you a bucket filled with coke to be hawking in traffic. The day you write your last paper is the graduation day. How will you you be awarded a certificate when your results have not even been marked talk less of it being approved by Senate?

I never said the day you write your final examination is the graduation day.. People that went to school and graduated understand the point.. When I said "graduation day". They know the "day" I am talking about.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by 4teenblaq: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Brainless Nwa Osu. Are certificates ISSUED or PRESENTED on graduation dates ?
Brainless OBI-DIOTS

I know tinubu urchins doesn't have brain.. So I am not wasting my time on you.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by pquaver(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:

Point out where I said it was sign on graduation day.. Is like you have a comprehension problem.

You are the one with understanding issues to post a fake certificate and say we should swallow it hook line and sinker. Sorry we won't
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by lexylaw40: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Obi na waa oo
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Period007(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2022
pquaver:

Your Lies have been busted and thrashed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Period007(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2022
pquaver:

You are the one with understanding issues to post a fake certificate and say we should swallow it hook line and sinker. Sorry we won't
Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by gidgiddy: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
Peter obi of labor party shows that his certificate was issued on Saturday

If you had gone to university, you would have known that University graduations are usually on Saturdays and the certificates usually carry the date of Saturday graduation they were handed to the recipient

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Period007(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2022
pquaver:

This is an original UNN certificate.

Now show us Thiefnibus Primary and secondary school certificate

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by mex22: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2022
As u no go school how u want take know say convocations dey hold on Saturdays.Haha...thats if u know what is convocation.

lhordspy:
Bad decoder....

Wisdom brother, wisdom will not kill you

A very bad work at certificate forgery. No school stamp, never seen where results are issued on saturdays.

All it could have taken is just an Alt+f** with some other keys on corel draw, select fish head and use a rectangle shape in cutting a blank part of the certifcate and use in covering the place you want to edit.

Use the same also in picking out figures and letters from other results and placing it accordingly on the results you want to edit.

As simple as ABC.....

But sha....

Its official: Peter will be eating watery beans in a maximum security cell very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by VERDA: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No wonder pandora crook got 3rd class.

When are certificates in the universities signed? Is it on convocation day?

If you attended a university, you should know dates on certificates are the dates which the University Senates approve the results. Do universities Senates sit on Saturdays?

Dem say make you show your certificate with date of entry as opposed to date of graduation Sir...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by rolams(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:
Chia, you guys are shameless.. And most of you didn't pass through school. If you do, you won't be disgracing yourselves here..

You are you guys for real?

Certificates are usually presented/awarded to graduates on the graduation day, which is mostly Saturdays..

This shows you guys didn't even go past ssce.

And also you guys, you just shot yourselves at the foot. You have indirectly vindicated peter obi of certificate forgery you accused him of...

Tinubu urchins very stupid humans. Lol

You are very wrong!

My bro's certificate date is 5th of March 2010.

It was on Friday.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by VERDA: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

A graduate of marketing in a university of technology, lol. So you attended a school that issues certificate outside their founding mandate and you consider yourself a graduate.

As if that is not enough, you got 2 class, and lower for that matter.

I now understand why Peter Obi is your hero.

Shame no dey catch you?, you asked someone to show his certificate, he did and your blabbing incoherently...I am ashamed for some of you.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by rolams(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
mex22:
As u no go school how u want take know say convocations dey hold on Saturdays.Haha...thats if u know what is convocation.

It's wrong bro. It's usually on Fridays
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by 4teenblaq: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
rolams:

You are very wrong!

My bro's certificate date is 5th of March 2010.

It was on Friday.

Yes! Some are on Fridays! ... Go and ask the people that graduated last year in UNN. It was on Saturday... I know someone also who graduated in 2018..it was on Friday. It could be any day except Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Omesbrit(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Everything about Pandora criminal is lies.

He graduated with a pass but had to go fabricate a new result that gave h second class.

Obi is a well packaged fraud from Alaigbo

Cc coman defend this as well
Are you guys for real, ur really crazy, get a life & leave Obi. This woman Ezeonu never met obi in sch, she is a prof in Biological Sci, she even taught me. She just gave a her opinion. She doesn't even know Obi's grade. Pls Get a life. Obi is your president.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by 4teenblaq: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
pquaver:

Okay. You can go and die.
Lol! You guys are irremediable.

I am waiting point out where I said it was signed on the graduation day..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by rolams(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
mex22:

It's a lie. Go and check the date on your certificate. It's mostly on Fridays.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by VERDA: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
rolams:

It's wrong bro. It's usually on Fridays

lol...so because your brother's own is on Friday, it means all universities hold their graduation on Fridays?? Haba bros!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by rolams(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:

Yes! Some are on Fridays! ... Go and ask the people that graduated last year in UNN. It was on Saturday... I know someone also who graduated in 2018..it was on Friday. It could be any day except Sunday.

The certificate will never carry Saturday's date.

Check the certificate of those who had their convocations on Saturdays, the date on the certificate won't be Saturday's date.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by rolams(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
VERDA:

lol...so because your brother's own is on Friday, it means all universities hold their graduation on Fridays?? Haba bros!!

No, I mean the certificates. It doesn't carry Saturday's date.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Roger3D(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:
Chia, you guys are shameless.. And most of you didn't pass through school. If you do, you won't be disgracing yourselves here..

You are you guys for real?

Certificates are usually presented/awarded to graduates on the graduation day, which is mostly Saturdays..

This shows you guys didn't even go past ssce.

And also you guys, you just shot yourselves at the foot. You have indirectly vindicated peter obi of certificate forgery you accused him of...

Tinubu urchins very stupid humans. Lol

You might be correct about convocation days but you're totally wrong on the day degrees are awarded.. Degrees in Nigerian public universities are usually awarded on the day the university senate approves the list of graduating students. I went back and checked my Bachelor and masters degrees and they both reflect not my convocation dates but the dates when the university senate approved my graduation. Both were weekdays. Either way, that cannot stop Obi from contesting as he did not submit it to INEC but it casts serious doubts on his integrity as a person.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Roger3D(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No wonder pandora crook got 3rd class.

When are certificates in the universities signed? Is it on convocation day?

If you attended a university, you should know dates on certificates are the dates which the University Senates approve the results. Do universities Senates sit on Saturdays?
I agree with you on this. Certificates usually reflect the date senate approved them but not on the date they were signed because it's impossible for the VC and registrar to sign hundreds of certificates on the same day. I mean they have other things to do na grin
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Eecho(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
This guy might end up in jail with Nnamdi Kanu
No , you might end up with your father in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by 4teenblaq: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Roger3D:
You might be correct about convocation days but you're totally wrong on the day degrees are awarded.. Degrees in Nigerian public universities are usually awarded on the day the university senate approves the list of graduating students. I went back and checked my Bachelor and masters degrees and they both reflect not my convocation dates but the dates when the university senate approved my graduation. Both were weekdays. Either way, that cannot stop Obi from contesting as he did not submit it to INEC but it casts serious doubts on his integrity as a person

Bro, peter obi submitted it to them.. They call go and ahead and sue him if he forged the certificate.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by 4teenblaq: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
rolams:

The certificate will never carry Saturday's date.

Check the certificate of those who have their convocation on Saturday, that date won't be Saturday.

Certificate can carry Saturday date..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Period007(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Roger3D:
I agree with you on this. Certificates usually reflect the date senate approved them but not on the date they were signed because it's impossible for the VC and registrar to sign hundreds of certificates on the same day. I mean they have other things to do na grin
Only an urchins thinks CBN governor will seat , carry a pen and sign on all naira notes.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by sheDD(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sarrki we have not forgotten where u got most of nairlanders with ur Buhari marketing". Now u are are back
Ewu!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This ESN Or UGM Bodyguard Wearing Slippers With Peter Obi? / Heavy Protest Is Going On In Lagos Ota / Should Nigeria Split Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.