Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo (4613 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Peter Obi Certificate SAGA. The Hunter Is Now The Hunted. / Abba Kyari With People At IG Of Police Son's Wedding Last Saturday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by N3TRAL: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
OKOATA:
Mr you are the tribal one here with your rubbish talk, I be Yoruba but not into all these urchin rubbish. Most of the urchins are Yoruba Muslims and you should have known by now, stop stroking a tribal thing here.

Mr Yoruba Christian grin

Well done.

Has an Anglican member become Commissioner in Anambra yet?
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by slimghost(m): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nairaland! A forum of degenerates.
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by LeoDeKing: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:
it is on Friday.. You should be asking yourself, what day was the graduation? And so acting funny.
What's this one saying?

He showed a copy of a certificate signed on Friday to prove that another certificate was signed on Saturday.

Now I should be asking myself the day of graduation again, which variety of poppycock is this biko?

Mr shinedu, pls leave my mention alone, this is why I don't engage in any argument with ipob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by OKOATA(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
N3TRAL:

Mr Yoruba Christian grin

Well done.

Has an Anglican member become Commissioner in Anambra yet?
Na you I quote? Urchin jumping into a matter like an albino squirrel. Cho-cho dey put mouth for wetin no concern you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Period007(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
OKOATA:
Na you I quote? Urchin jumping into a matter like an albino squirrel. Cho-cho dey put mouth for wetin no concern you.
Na Agbero, I saw him selling campaign stickers in the park today .
Only Agberos sell campaign stickers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by OKOATA(m): 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Period007:

Na Agbero, I saw him selling campaign stickers in the park today .
Only Agberos sell campaign stickers
grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by pquaver(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:
Chia, you guys are shameless.. And most of you didn't pass through school. If you do, you won't be disgracing yourselves here..

You are you guys for real?

Certificates are usually presented/awarded to graduates on the graduation day, which is mostly Saturdays..

This shows you guys didn't even go past ssce.

And also you guys, you just shot yourselves at the foot. You have indirectly vindicated peter obi of certificate forgery you accused him of...

Tinubu urchins very stupid humans. Lol

OK it was signed on that Saturday it will be given to them? See who talk say others no go sxhool
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Period007(m): 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
pquaver:

OK it was signed on that Saturday it will be given to them? See who talk say others no go sxhool
Oga,Original certificate can be given on convocation day.
It is a routine in UNN
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by mycar: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
i may have forgotten some details, no be today i leave school. "it has tay" lol

But i thought u cant do ur clearance if u dont convocate.

And its after clearance that i got my own certificate o.
no, convocation is for everyone but you may not pick your certificate without clearance. most times, corticates are not given to everyone on that day but the official date on the certificate should be that of convocation day
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Florindiaz: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2022
I argue with fact! I noticed that your sense of reasoning is so shallow that you don’t know the base of your argument
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 22, 2022
Problem
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by SWATMan: 12:26am On Sep 22, 2022
slimghost:
Nairaland! A forum of degenerates.
Tueh!

Known degenerates like vultures tearing the carcass of a rotten animal. They have nothing more to feed on for now.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Alright
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by ElSudani: 12:31am On Sep 22, 2022
Genje.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Nigerianization(m): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No wonder pandora crook got 3rd class.

When are certificates in the universities signed? Is it on convocation day?

If you attended a university, you should know dates on certificates are the dates which the University Senates approve the results. Do universities Senates sit on Saturdays?

My bsc certificate bears a Saturday's date. I just checked mine now. And yes, it's genuine.

As for the bolded part, it is statement of results that bears dates of Senate approval. Please verify before arguing.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by 4teenblaq: 1:37am On Sep 22, 2022
pquaver:

You no say you no get sense at all.. No body said it was signed on the day it was given to them.. You are attacking strawman just to justify your stupidity and illiteracy.. If you are sensible you would've known everything is pre recorded before graduation day.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by manmade(m): 1:41am On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No wonder pandora crook got 3rd class.

When are certificates in the universities signed? Is it on convocation day?

If you attended a university, you should know dates on certificates are the dates which the University Senates approve the results. Do universities Senates sit on Saturdays?
just see yourself now,the certificate above showed he graduated with 2nd class lower yet you're shouting 3rd class when they say go school you no gree , see your life now....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by 4teenblaq: 1:48am On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

What's this one saying?

He showed a copy of a certificate signed on Friday to prove that another certificate was signed on Saturday.

Now I should be asking myself the day of graduation again, which variety of poppycock is this biko?

Mr shinedu, pls leave my mention alone, this is why I don't engage in any argument with ipob.

It will be a very wrong of you to put me and ipob in the same line.. I am not Igbo and I am not ipob note that first.

Secondly, if you know the history of UNN graduation years, you won't be making such silly and ignoramus claim that my own is Friday means that obi's own is Saturday, that means obi's own is fake.

Around June last year, UNN did their graduation of 11k students on SATURDAY....

The point is graduation can be done any day except on sunday. But are mostly done on Saturday....

I provided the result to proof to you it is not Date of entry but rather a graduation date. But you seem to be missing that because you want to argue blindly.. Now you can't hold yourself in the arguement. You are now swinging like a confusion dunce.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Validated: 1:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Na so una make noise about Obaseki. We know the outcome.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Foolishbuhari: 2:23am On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
Peter obi of labor party shows that his certificate was issued on Saturday

You're seem to be suffering from agbado induced madness. I finished from UNN and like all schools, her Certificates are issued on the day of Convocation. Usually weekends, back then.

It's not been too long that UNN changed cycles and began using Fridays for graduate Convocations and Saturdays for Post Graduate Convocations. Post Graduate certificates bear the date of the Saturday of the Convocation.

Next time, ask questions and don't display stupidity on the internet.
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:37am On Sep 22, 2022
Willy7:
How APC and PDP became opposition parties with LP seen as the ruling party remains the 8 wonder of the world. I can't still get my head around it.
The jobless cretins that are seeking for dirt on Obi was the same neophytes that campaigned and voted for the calamity called Buhari. To imagine that such imbeciles think they have opinion today is joke taken too far.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Convocation day is always on Saturdays. Mine is also on Saturday. Same school unn
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:31am On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:
Chia, you guys are shameless.. And most of you didn't pass through school. If you do, you won't be disgracing yourselves here..

Certificates are usually presented/awarded to graduates on the graduation day, which is mostly Saturdays..

And also you guys, you just shot yourselves at the foot. You have indirectly vindicated peter obi of certificate forgery you accused him of...

Brainless Nwa Osu. Are certificates ISSUED or PRESENTED on graduation dates ?
Brainless OBI-DIOTS
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

After cursing and swearing for Buhari...you're shamelessly back to talk and call someone scam?

Would someone with your IQ who couldn't smell a failure like Buhari be intelligent enough to understand or decode Peter Obi?

If integrity and self worth were cherished virtues where you came from, you won't be here blabbing

Nwa Osu still de talk ? No shame ?
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:33am On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:

This boy, you will not make heaven. You will burn for this

Obi's heaven ?
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:34am On Sep 22, 2022
CandyOps:
Of course, the certificate should bear the date of his matriculation which is usually on a Saturday! Are you dumb or something?

You should go and verify! No be say them say.

Abi your school dey do Matric or Graduation on Monday? This sounds like a post from an Agbadorian

Did you go to school at all ?
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Conner44:
So matriculations, convocations and graduation ceremonies cannot be held on Saturdays again?

Can you all see that this unfortunate op is truly a quota system product undecided

Brainless OBI-DIOTS

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Patriotsleague: 4:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Certificate forgery. Obi is a crook, I said it continuously.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2022
sarrki:
This guy might end up in jail with Nnamdi Kanu
he's not going to any jail because didn't submit it to INEC. He's a little bit smart that's why he only submitted GCE
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:

certificate awarded on graduation day? Instead of your parents to send you to school they gave you a bucket filled with coke to be hawking in traffic. The day you write your last paper is the graduation day. How will you you be awarded a certificate when your results have not even been marked talk less of it being approved by Senate?
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by sarrki(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2022
We can’t allow a fraudulent , liar, bigot and secessionist leader like obi to rule us
Re: Peter Obi Certificate Shows It Was Issued On Saturday-photo by pquaver(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:

You no say you no get sense at all.. No body said it was signed on the day it was given to them.. You are attacking strawman just to justify your stupidity and illiteracy.. If you are sensible you would've known everything is pre recorded before graduation day.

No way is signed after the senate meeting to ratfy results not on graduation day oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Fayose Looted Ekiti Treasury – Efcc / In Support Of James Ibori / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.