Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

When They Say The LP Peter Obi Has No Structure This Is What It Means - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When They Say The LP Peter Obi Has No Structure This Is What It Means (330 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State / No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Say The LP Peter Obi Has No Structure This Is What It Means by Believer09: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Just returned back from Jigawa state where I had my NYSC, went for a business transaction.

My dear and fellow obidients, we still have a lot of work to do in Jigawa, Katsina and Bauchi states. These are the states I can mention that I am 100percent sure PO effect is not being felt at all and these devilish people want to rig the election from these locations.

Now, to the main reason I will drop this very important information here and urgently call for a shout from all PO support groups, social media influencers, excellent orators, intelligent writers to assist in the call out of the wicked and devilish atrocities currently peddling in these areas as mentioned above.

In Katsina and Jigawa states, 7k to 10k is being paid to individuals, families door to door as at last Friday and Monday this week.

Thumbprinting is already ongoing in the ballot papers (this is the greatest shocker beyond human comprehension, 2023 ballot paper is already available with just party logos.)

The idea and antecedent is that on election day, while voters verification is done, paid voters will go home and the already thumb printed ballot papers will be dropped inside the ballot boxes and results will be transmitted electronically with massive numbers for APC and some PDP. Just to know, APC is solely responsible for these act. This is how the bulk numbers will be transmitted.....
This is the core reason they talk about the structure.

LP don't have such structure in these areas. All LP can do is to shout, use the media, escalate and call out INEC now now now.....

This ungodly act is already taking place in these areas and I couldn't but shed tears and feel sorry for the country.... We need to share this information on every social media platform until it gets to INEC,these rogues want to undermine our resolve efforts to reclaim our country. Please share this message to everybody, don't keep to yourself, we need to alert the INEC not minding the collusion. Share &Share please
Re: When They Say The LP Peter Obi Has No Structure This Is What It Means by froshdhayveed(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2022
This actually a front page material but no be BBnaija
Re: When They Say The LP Peter Obi Has No Structure This Is What It Means by bushjeph: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2022
How is this possible? Alot of inconsistency if you consider that the cannot rig more that people accredited on each polling unit. Those 3 states cannot swing much in favor of whom ever they r thumbing for if its vaguely possible.
Re: When They Say The LP Peter Obi Has No Structure This Is What It Means by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2022
You're incorrect.
A cross section of participants at Bauchi Rally for Obi.
Notwithstanding More work still needs to be done

Re: When They Say The LP Peter Obi Has No Structure This Is What It Means by Modecaih: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2022
nonsense no brainer write-up,,In God we trust obi is our next leader amen

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Regime Put Nigeria In Perpetual Debt. / I’ve Been Working With Northern Leaders, Step Down For Me, Tinubu Tells Atiku / Has Twitter Been Banned Again, It Seems To Only Work With VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.