Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? (25337 Views)

Mercy Uwakwe Foundation Distributes Bags Of Rice, Beans, Noodles In Bende, Abia / Do You Chew Or Swallow Your ‘swallow’ Meals? / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by jeromestarks: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yuneehk:
Apart from rice, beans, swallow, noodles, spaghetti, I eat rice, beans, swallow, noodles, spaghetti grin grin grin
You're a correct mad man grin
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by mila1121(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yam and vegetable
Plantain and vegetable
Chicken and chips
Moi moi
Okpa
Custard
Akamu
Bread and egg
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Lexyforth(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Cassava, garri, ewa grin
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Johel(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bvlgari:
Apart from rice, beans, swallow and indomie/spaghetti, whatelse do you eat?

I eat lota fried eggs.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Jakama90(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fried egg and plantain
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by macho44(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
TPound:

Russia dey find me...
My "missile" get power pass all their nuclear weapons combined grin
BUHARI need to create Portfolio for you Inside Ministry of defense grin, with your "Weapon Of Mass FART-Struction" , Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen and Unknown Gunmen go become history grin grin

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by remsonik(f): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
lazkizz:
I think am the only one in the whole world that haven't taste turkey meat undecided

By the way , I sell dried fish in cartons different types like

Note !!!
I don't sell pond fish or fish farm , these are all gotten lake chad basin
In Maiduguri all natural and sweet

Asa mangala
Bragi mangala ( Okpo)
Mai mama ( mudfish )
Catfish round e.t.c

How much is your fish?
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Mkbaba(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Well-done sir
Kollins11:
Kpekus
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by ComeToJesus: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
kiss

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bvlgari:

Okpa, sweet potato, cassava and coconut, breadfruit, kunu gida, tapioca and last but not the least ekpan kukwo

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Yuneehk(f): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're a correct mad man grin
You sef no dey see well grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Babastrong(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
The hairy snails. op, i am talking of snails that has no shells. mo feran ilako gan ni( i love that snails inbetween women' legs).
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by uchvic(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
You don mention everything na.. Buhari affect my diet
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by TPound(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
macho44:

BUHARI need to create Portfolio for you Inside Ministry of defense grin, with your "Weapon Of Mass FART-Struction" , Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen and Unknown Gunmen go become history grin grin

Buhari can't pay my bills angry

1 Like

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by rhames(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bvlgari:

Yam and sweet Porridge, potatoes and eggs.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by rali123(f): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Amala with correct gbegiri, ewedu and fish/ogunfe.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by jeromestarks: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yuneehk:

You sef no dey see well grin cheesy cheesy
Sharap you this girl and leave me alone.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by lomprico(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:

Confirm Plateau or Southern Kaduna pikin you be

grin
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Josbreed: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Olam09:

Na my everyday food be that.. bread and beans with Fish. But i think i have a body that automatically regulate fats and too much calories.

Eyah, you are genetically meant to be slim. I had beans lime every to days for like 2 years, I added 12 kg. But now sapa make me to shed 5.5kg.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by CYFANN: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
eminikansoso:
Garri and Grand nut

You can't continue to consume those kinds of foods.
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Zenderr: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Breakfast
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by midehi2(f): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Olam09:

grin make am Friday bro.. you go enjoy am.
I am not bro, I am sis cheesy
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by macho44(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
TPound:

Buhari can't pay my bills angry

Do it for your country grin
Abraham Lincoln once said, Think of what you can do for your country, not what your country can do for you.
Remember the lines of the national Anthem
"The Labor Of Our Heroes Past Shall Not Be In Vain"
Now is the time to etch your name in the sands of time, your "WEAPON" will go along way In the fight against Terror grin

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Lighthammer(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Anything that comes ni oo
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Goldbw122(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
I like eating watermelon, apple, banana, cucumber and fruits a lot of fruits...

I like eba, rice, beans, kpomo, eggs, indomie.

I just love food.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by TPound(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
macho44:

Do it for your country grin
Abraham Lincoln once said, Think of what you can do for your country, not what your country can do for you.
Remember the lines of the national Anthem
"The Labor Of Our Heroes Past Shall Not Be In Vain"
Now is the time to etch your name in the sands of time, your "WEAPON" will go along way In the fight against Terror grin

Who e help? angry
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
White rice, jollof rice, concoction rice, fried rice, coconut rice... grin grin cheesy
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by BePrepared: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bankowner:
Potato chips; waffles; red snapper; shrimps; bagels; oatmeal; toast bread; pizza; ice cream; fried egg; boiled egg; yam; ola ola usually in my dreams
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by lasisi69(f): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yuneehk:
Apart from rice, beans, swallow, noodles, spaghetti, I eat rice, beans, swallow, noodles, spaghetti grin grin grin
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by alklas(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Plantain,yam etc
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by hardon1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bvlgari:

Sometimes I feel say Dem use biscuit swear for me. Me and biscuit are like 5 and 6
Re: Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat? by Bankowner: 12:31am On Sep 23, 2022
Only me na!

Most of them are breakfast meals, only a few are lunch and dinner.
Munzy14:

Only yougrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) / 5 Reasons You Should Cook At Home Instead Of Eating Out / How Much Is This Noodle In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.