Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up (20938 Views)

Concerns Mount Over Governors Moves To Rig Saturday’s Election By All Means / Enugu Calls Emergency Security Meeting As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Scores / Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2022
Alright
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by EndWeakerection: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Constitution of the Party or Not ...For Election sake ..AYU Should Resign ...

If they stick to AYU they have more to Loose than Having Regard for Party Constitution..

I don't think what they are asking for is too Much ....

After all there won't be another Primary ..Atiku has been Chosen so why the Fear abi they have a fear that if AYU is Removed there might be a Control By Wike Group over another Person they Choose .I don't Know ..
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Belleful: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Since Dino meet his match for bad-mouth in FFK, I never hear am talk again o.

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Nobleking2000(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2022
akinmusi:
Repeatedly and overtime, this divided house may not further stand the test of time.

However, if their gathering is not of any primary motive for true concerns of an average Nigerian, it will surely not stand .
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2022
muykem:
They said Atiku is a unifier because he married plenty wives everywhere. When did polygamy become a reason for leadership recruitment in most populous black nation.
Savage word!
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

The Cameroonian is better off becoming Prince of Dubai.

We Nigerian youths have resolved to only vote a Nigerian/Nigerian ticket.

We are voting wisely this time.

When did Muslims became Nigerian... useless Lot.
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Indispensable85(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
The meeting is dead on arrival. Power must return to south.
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Ayodeoba: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2022
Benwallt:
APC would have been a shadowof itself by now.
the party may no longer exist again at this moment
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by DanAugust2021: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
eedimo:
Atiku is not bothered because he understands that '23 is going to be a regional election.
Majority of the southerners will vote for their southern aspirants and vice Versa. Therefore it's logical for him to stick to a northern chairman to at least have grip of the North.
That same chairman that will not deliver his state to Atiku.
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by eedimo(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
DanAugust2021:
That same chairman that will not deliver his state to Atiku.
At least he tried
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by onatisi(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
i believe it is a show of might, and secondly, i don't think ayu resigning is the only issue,i won't be surprised if there are other issues to it but if ayu should resign it will at least douse the tension.
the governors are making it look like the party is polarized along the north and south ethnic lines. definitely, atku is in a tough corner, there will be some strong northern politicians who will be telling Atiku not to give in that if he does they too will leave the party. the issue now is CAN ATIKU WIN WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF SOUTHERN PDP GOVERNORS?

If i am Atiku, i will pacify the north and make ayu resign, if i win the election then i will deal with all these southern pdp governors

EndWeakerection:
Constitution of the Party or Not ...For Election sake ..AYU Should Resign ...

If they stick to AYU they have more to Loose than Having Regard for Party Constitution..

I don't think what they are asking for is too Much ....

After all there won't be another Primary ..Atiku has been Chosen so why the Fear abi they have a fear that if AYU is Removed there might be a Control By Wike Group over another Person they Choose .I don't Know ..
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Tejis56(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
muykem:
They said Atiku is a unifier because he married plenty wives everywhere. When did polygamy become a reason for leadership recruitment in most populous black nation.
Unifier by prick
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by ViceGovernor: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Gentlechika:
For equity and fairness, ayu got to resign.
That Ayu has no self respect and Atiku keeps shooting himself in the foot.
I heard there was an agreement before the primaries that if a northern candidate emerged then a southerner would become chairman and vice versa?

One thing is clear tho these our northern brothers think we are all stupid in this country

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by ViceGovernor: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
piriton:
No votes for PDP in the south so pleasing wike is a waste of time most people in the south will vote obi or tinubu so no need doing wikes bidding.
The irony is that they also need his state's money cool they know it and he knows too.
Mr Ayu is going to resign probably within a week cheesy
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Gentlechika(m): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
ViceGovernor:

That Ayu has no self respect and Atiku keeps shooting himself in the foot.
I heard there was an agreement before the primaries that if a northern candidate emerged then a southerner would become chairman and vice versa?

One thing is clear tho these our northern brothers think we are all stupid in this country
u get the point boss, no cap

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by ViceGovernor: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Gentlechika:
u get the point boss, no cap
If he can't keep an agreement before election.
Imagine if he gets to power

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Peacecore: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ayodeoba:
No matter the emergency meeting,pdp will never be united anymore,apc would have made the same mistake if they didn't field tinubu as their presidential candidate
Exactly! Tinubu mayn't be the best candidate, but he's the most powerful person I. APC. He owns half of APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Peacecore: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
adioolayi:
It's clear Atiku and Ayu can't wriggle their way out of this..

I listen to Baba Olabode George yesterday....he said it is just morally right for Ayu to resign...

They morally accepted Atiku's candidacy by closing their eyes to zoning in the PDP's constitution and Atiku cannot be talking about constitutionality right now...they should also close their eyes and allow morality prevail.

The thing wey dey pain me in all of these is that, PDP:s golden chance of getting power is slipping away from their own very hands gradually as the days goes bye...and they don't have answer to it...Sad!
Why are you sad brother that PDP is scattering? Are you a Northerner? Because PDP is defined as a party of the Northerners, by the Northerners and for the Northerners.
Rejoice o ye child of the most high, for I see the hand of God in it.
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by adioolayi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Peacecore:
Why are you sad brother that PDP is scattering? Are you a Northerner? Because PDP is defined as a party of the Northerners, by the Northerners and for the Northerners.
Rejoice o ye child of the most high, for I see the hand of God in it.

grin grin
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by joelbooks: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Ayodeoba: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Peacecore:
Exactly! Tinubu mayn't be the best candidate, but he's the most powerful person I. APC. He owns half of APC.
more than half sef,if tinubu was disenfranchised base on sentiments,by now apc will be in shambles,the reason that party stands till now is because tinubu still remains in that party
Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Peacecore: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ayodeoba:
more than half sef,if tinubu was disenfranchised base on sentiments,by now apc will be in shambles,the reason that party stands till now is because tinubu still remains in that party
This is the reason it was difficult to bully him out. He took time to spread his tentacles beyond destruction. He has reliable allies all over the country, and across the political parties.

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up by Kfed4ril(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
muykem:
even if it was, one of his wives has left.
So he failed in the singular act of unifying his family and

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army / Kayode Egbetokun Replaces Imohimi As Lagos Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.