Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? (3733 Views)

UPDATE:Who Has Successfully Bin Delivered From Marine / How To Get Delivered From Marine Spirit. / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by sonmvayina(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
LIES. .... LIES....LIES
Learn n to ask question...

That's the only way you can know..

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by sonmvayina(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2022
A little lecture here.

All human being on earth are from 1 of four natural elements. These are fire, water, air and earth. ..the Igbos calls them Nkwo Ek, Orie , Afor..

Of these, the water spirit are the strongest. I am one of them and I know what I am talking about. .

Like I have always taught in this forum, I have said that we are spiritual beings having a human experience or on a human journey...when we are born in the physical it means we "die" in the spiritual and when we "die" in the physical we are born in the spiritual. Life is a circle and not a straight line.

And one major principles of life is "As above so below
As within so without.

You have left your husband in the spirit realm and come to the physical after promising never to leave him. And water spirit are the most jealous but them no they talk too much. .

The ONLy thing you can do is to beg and appease him to allow you enjoy your physical life. And you in turn must be ready to make sacrifice. (One of which must include not having sex on a particular day every week). Until he aggress to date anybody. You will be causing more harm.

Marine spirit always manifest in the physical as snakes.

Don't be scared..he is just jealous.

Meet a good dibia
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Omotakins(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2022
sonmvayina:
A little lecture here.

All human being on earth are from 1 of four natural elements. These are fire, water, air and earth. ..the Igbos calls them Nkwo Ek, Orie , Afor..

Of these, the water spirit are the strongest. I am one of them and I know what I am talking about. .

Like I have always taught in this forum, I have said that we are spiritual beings having a human experience or on a human journey...when we are born in the physical it means we "die" in the spiritual and when we "die" in the physical we are born in the spiritual. Life is a circle and not a straight line.

And one major principles of life is "As above so below
As within so without.

You have left your husband in the spirit realm and come to the physical after promising never to leave him. And water spirit are the most jealous but them no they talk too much. .

The ONLy thing you can do is to beg and appease him to allow you enjoy your physical life. And you in turn must be ready to make sacrifice. (One of which must include not having sex on a particular day every week). Until he aggress to date anybody. You will be causing more harm.

Marine spirit always manifest in the physical as snakes.

Don't be scared..he is just jealous.

Meet a good dibia
Gibberish! Jen96, never you listen to this person or any other person who has a similarly erroneous and demonic belief as this one. You really are on the right path and every single word madprophet typed here is absolutely correct. It's Holy Spirit inspired. However, this will be a long battle and not a one-off thing as you're thinking. Prepare for intense battles but rest assured of your victory already. You will pray your way out warfare prayers. Do not faint or give up. Your pastor also should not relent in giving you both moral and spiritual support.

5 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
Stop telling lies*. Marine family foundation can be broken, ie you can separate ties with them through the power of God almighty. I come from a family with this root, i used to face attacks in dreams, masquerade chasing me, seeing a snake on the floor in the dream, someone trying to killl me in the dream. I naturally have a phobia for crawling things, so I developed myself in prayers. I am surprised the OP could go about daily activities after seeing snakes on her body, she wasn't serious to get help, that's why the problem increased. I became conscious of spiritual matters early in life because I saw my elder siblings loved God/church, also there were some genuine Christians in my background who prayed to destroy the foundation of these things. A particular aunty of mine was one of the people who prayed for my family's bad foundation, she encouraged my dad to be deep in Christ, it got to the extent that my aunt stopped using jewelries, etc, she was among the people who prayed my family out of that problem, and made it easier for us today. I have been praying midnight prayers for over 15yrs now, and I can authoritatively tell the OP that it will help her fight these things including witchraft'. I mention witchraft because even if the OP is trying to separate ties with these powers, there could be people in her family who had accepted to submit to these powers, and they will fight back when they know you want to separate, so be determined and arm yourself spiritually. For very many years now, I don't have attacks in dream, no masquarades, no snakes, etc. With prayers and determination, there is no yolk or spiritual issue that cannot be tackled. We don't care wether the idol is in the sea, on the land, in the Village, what matters is that I and my siblings are separated from it.

Valkrie:

Ask your mother to tell you about your birth and story around your family history.. ...you can start from there...

You must understand that you can never fight this thing the church way wnd win....only option for you is to understand and get them settled and that depends on the agreement between you both...!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
I didn't have time to go throw the whole thread yesterday, I am just reading it now. Maybe you are one of those people who accepted the call, people who accept demonic calls usually encourage others to do same. Or you are probably ignorant. However, I want you to know that one can be separated from idols. I'm 100percent sure.
sonmvayina:

Learn n to ask question...

That's the only way you can know..
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by sonmvayina(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I didn't have time to go throw the whole thread yesterday, I am just reading it now. Maybe you are one of those people who accepted the call, people who accept demonic calls usually encourage others to do same. Or you are probably ignorant. However, I want you to know that one can be separated from idols. I'm 100percent sure.

I really don't understand what your saying.

Nobody is talking about idols..

I just want you to know that everything God created is directly under his control..
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by terrezo2002(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
sweetonugbu:
There is nothing like marine and spritual husband, it is all in ur head.
What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Idols are god's which our fore father's submitted and pledged allegiance to, am I correct? Idols are of different types. Those who appeased them in those days worshiped them as idols. Some worship marine, appease it, that's their family idol.

sonmvayina:

I just want you to know that everything God created is directly under his control..
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Those of you telling her about"appeasing", did you tell her that if she appeases it, it will not go, but will return to afflict her Children'or other generations? Someone will surely have to re-do it. Appeasing is the easy way out for lazy* people who cannot stand up and pray. My experiences may not have been exactly the same as hers, but believe me, I have an idea on these things.
sonmvayina:

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
madprophet:
You only maintain your deliverance by reading the word of God, fasting and prayer regularly and trying to live an holy life.

2. Lastly don't forsake the fellowship of the brethren. You have to be regularly under the fire.
Don't just go to any church but go to a church where they pray with Bible as the core of it base. Marine issues require constant touch as little things bring them back ..

If you having this experience, you have water worship in your foundation and probably been dedicated to the waters at birth or some along your lineage has promised them.
I would encourage you to get very close to God and he prayerful..
Lastly don't get discouraged.
First of all, scripture isn't meant to be used as some book of incantation to ward off spirits or the lot. So that statement regarding scripture is a lie. Ask the pharisees , they did it for generations but it never saved them. undecided

Second... well, I expected someone to come along to offer this. So you want him to tackle one religious delusion with another religious delusion? undecided

Op, look very carefully around you at the millions of people in churches world over. There lives are not really better than yours. Go to their crusades every year. Many of the same people return each year to complain of the same problems or even worse. You are better off heading straight to a psychiatrist and getting mental health treatment from their than plunging yourself deeper into the delusion that millions of so-called church goers have gotten themselves tangled up in for eternity. undecided
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7338812/god-ejected-stone-body.hallelujah

I saw this thread, even though it's not exactly the same, it might be useful to the OP
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jen96:
My story is a long one but I will be brief. So I discovered I had a marine spirit recently. Prior to that, I only knew I had spirit husband, who slept with me everytime. It got to a point my private part will even be paining me, but I never paid attention to my dreams.

Recently, I noticed that anytime I slept prior to my deliverance a snake was always crawling on me. I started fasting and praying cos nothing was working for me, they blocked everywhere till I answer their call. That's when I saw it clearly that I was part human, part snake in d spirit. Their calling became stronger everyday... But I went for deliverance n I saw myself vomiting in my dream n spirit husband hasn't come, neither has the snake. And I haven't felt them calling me .

My question is who has successfully done deliverance from marine n how are u sustaining your deliverance? I will also want to know how you knew you ere marine. Mine came from my foundation.
Please @enthronedbyGod1 help me
Congratulations my sister.
The important thing is not knowing their names or nomenclature. They are all the same howbeit in different groups or clan. The same set of weapons work on all: the difference is just in their personalities.

Maintaining once deliverance is just a factor of living right in Christ and knowing how to fight them when the come to probe your defences. Trust me, some will probe until they find a new abode.

Your authority in Christ is sufficient for you. He is your power and might!

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by mysticwarrior(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jen96:
hmmmm is it by force to answer their call? What do u know about them? Pls help me
I used to hear about people having marine wife and husband's and laugh about it.

There was a time I was experiencing, delay, set back, and near success syndrome in my life. I went to a church and the pastor said I have a spiritual wife, immediately he said that I got angry and left his presence immediately, in my mind I was like "what nonsense".

There was a restaurant I used to patronised then and I once saved the owners daughter from being hit by a car, and since then she became very greatful. she called me one day and told me that there is a woman following me, and that if am about to enter a church she would wait for me outside and after I leave the church she would start following me again.

I was mystified and asked her to explain, and she said its a spiritual wife from marine kingdom, she told me to observe things surrounding my life, and go for deliverance, I went home that day confused.

I started looking at my life deeply, taking note of every happenings in my dreams and in the physical, I noticed that if I wake up In the middle of the night to go ease myself I would be perceiving a very strong female perfume, this is between 12 am and 3:30am in the night.

As a young man i fancy male jewelries like necklaces and bracelets and i have lots of them, but noticed some unenxpainable disapearance of these jewelries, especally my neclaces and bracletes, even my atm cards. I would see a woman coming to me in my dreams and when that happens all the good things am expecting would be shattered.

I followed a friend to another church and again the pastor told me I have a spiritual wife, and I was convinced after the third confirmation.

I went for a strong deliverance, and after the deliverance I was no longer percieving the perfumes, no more woman coming to me in my dreams, things started working well for me, to my surprise I saw two of my necklaces, three bracelets and my ATM card at the corner of my bed three days after the deliverance.

I heard that spiritual spouses would often take away things like necklaces, rings, bracelets, and beads from the one they are tormenting, and they would return those items back after the deliverance.

This is my personal experience please if you don't believe things like this happens don't quote me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jen96:
I don't get u..who r ur clients? By the way I have been delivered.. just looking for a systematic approach of maintaining my deliverance
My sister, please be careful so that someone will not dash you another spirit. If you have been delivered, praise God. To maintain your deliverance
1. Stay off wilful sin
2. Rededicate your life to Christ (spirit, soul, body and environment)
3. Maintain a life of prayer (especially do offensive prayers)
4. Watch your dreams to know when they come probing and deal with it in prayers.
5. Fellowship with serious minded believers

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Valkrie:

Madam....embrace your root and search more about it before you allow church people with their warped mentality and their non knowledge of these things send you into a collision path that you may not survive and send you to your ultimate destruction....!!!

There is no Jesus anywhere to save you on this rather would compound the issue and give you problem...understand the situation and know peace....simple...!!!
The same Jesus has delivered her!

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
TenQ:
The same Jesus has delivered her!
From what exactly? undecided

The only deliverance Jesus Christ spoke to folks of is the abandoning of Old ways to begin following of the New way and that happens before one becomes born-again. Your deliverance rituals in your churches are nothing but pagan rituals which have nothing to do with Jesus Christ this since no one who already belongs to Jesus Christ can be shackled to begin with by evil spirits. undecided
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
TenQ:

My sister, please be careful so that someone will not dash you another spirit. If you have been delivered, praise God. To maintain your deliverance
1. Stay of wilful sin
2. Rededicate your life to Christ (spirit, soul, body and environment)
3. Maintain a life of prayer (especially do offensive prayers)
4. Watch your dreams to know when they come probing and deal with it in prayers.
I see... religious rituals rather than that prescribed by Jesus Christ Himself to All those who belong to Him. undecided
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
First of all, scripture isn't meant to be used as some book of incantation to ward off spirits or the lot. So that statement regarding scripture is a lie. Ask the pharisees , they did it for generations but it never saved them. undecided

Second... well, I expected someone to come along to offer this. So you want him to tackle one religious delusion with another religious delusion? undecided

Op, look very carefully around you at the millions of people in churches world over. There lives are not really better than yours. Go to their crusades every year. Many of the same people return each year to complain of the same problems or even worse. You are better off heading straight to a psychiatrist and getting mental health treatment from their than plunging yourself deeper into the delusion that millions of so-called church goers have gotten themselves tangled up in for eternity. undecided
Is something not wrong with you.

Not even a word as a SOLUTION but all you care about is tearing down what others have said!

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
TenQ:

Is something not wrong with you.

Not even a word as a SOLUTION but all you care about is tearing down what others have said!
I did suggest solutions which you conveniently ignored all so you can bicker. undecided

Tearing down the wall of lies and delusions is also a good way to prevent folks from falling deeper into delusions territory and get them to visit commonsense instead. undecided
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I did suggest solutions which you conveniently ignored all so you can bicker. undecided
Honestly, I didn't see it!

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I see... religious rituals rather than that prescribed by Jesus Christ Himself to All those who belong to Him. undecided
Exactly what is the ritual here?

Aren't these normal things Christians engage in doing?

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
TenQ:

Honestly, I didn't see it!
Look, these lies you folks spread that are born of the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) are delusions which shackle people's minds keeping them away from the Truth of God and rendering their worship of God meaningless- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 . It is better for a man to avoid such delusions at all cost. undecided
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
From what exactly? undecided

The only deliverance Jesus Christ spoke to folks of is the abandoning of Old ways to begin following of the New way and that happens before one becomes born-again. Your deliverance rituals in your churches are nothing but pagan rituals which have nothing to do with Jesus Christ this since no one who already belongs to Jesus Christ can be shackled to begin with by evil spirits. undecided
Unfortunately, I've NOT seen your solution to my sister's enquiry!

All I see is you condemning others: where is your own recommendations or advise?

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look, these lies you folks spread that are born of the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) are delusions which shackle people's minds keeping them away from the Truth of God and rendering their worship of God meaningless- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 . It is better for a man to avoid such delusions at all cost. undecided
You've still not said anything!

Anyone can quote scriptures!

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
TenQ:

Exactly what is the ritual here?

Aren't these normal things Christians engage in doing?
They are born of the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) which Jesus Christ warned are lies which deceive men away from the Truth of God nullifying the power of God in their lives and rendering their worship of God of no meaning - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
TenQ:
You've still not said anything!
Anyone can quote scriptures!
Scripture is where the answer comes from. Read and learn what Jesus Christ taught His followers over 2000 years ago. That warning remains relevant even today.bundecided
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Scripture is where the answer comes from. undecided
Anyone can quote scriptures including satan!

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
They are born of the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) which Jesus Christ warned are lies which deceive men away from the Truth of God nullifying the power of God in their lives and rendering their worship of God of no meaning - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided
Your first attack was on someone who asked her to read more of God's words!

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
TenQ:

Anyone can quote scriptures including satan!
So, are you suggesting that because Satan can quote scripture then you ought not to pay attention to even that which Jesus Christ spoke to you about in scripture ? undecided
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, are you suggesting that because Satan can quote scripture then you ought not to pay attention to even that which Jesus Christ spoke to you about in scripture ? undecided
There is nothing special with you quoting scriptures and intact, you didn't quote any scripture. You quoted scripture references!

Give your own practical advice based on the scriptures QED!

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
TenQ:

Your first attack was on someone who asked her to read more of God's words!
Reading more of God's Word does what exactly as far as the OP's complaint and concern? undecided
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Reading more of God's Word does what exactly as far as the OP's complaint and concern? undecided
So that in knowing more of Christ and His words, she can apply her hearts to wisdom.
You said no! It'sans doctrine!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T.b Joshua's Secrets / Forbes 2022 Top Ten Richest Pastors In Edo State And Their Net Worth / Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.