Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? (3739 Views)

UPDATE:Who Has Successfully Bin Delivered From Marine / How To Get Delivered From Marine Spirit. / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Truvelisback(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jen96:
My story is a long one but I will be brief. So I discovered I had a marine spirit recently. Prior to that, I only knew I had spirit husband, who slept with me everytime. It got to a point my private part will even be paining me, but I never paid attention to my dreams.

Recently, I noticed that anytime I slept prior to my deliverance a snake was always crawling on me. I started fasting and praying cos nothing was working for me, they blocked everywhere till I answer their call. That's when I saw it clearly that I was part human, part snake in d spirit. Their calling became stronger everyday... But I went for deliverance n I saw myself vomiting in my dream n spirit husband hasn't come, neither has the snake. And I haven't felt them calling me .

My question is who has successfully done deliverance from marine n how are u sustaining your deliverance? I will also want to know how you knew you ere marine. Mine came from my foundation.
Please @enthronedbyGod1 help me
What abt now?
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Jen96: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
What abt now?
. I v bin delivered
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Valkrie: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Stop telling lies*. Marine family foundation can be broken, ie you can separate ties with them through the power of God almighty. I come from a family with this root, i used to face attacks in dreams, masquerade chasing me, seeing a snake on the floor in the dream, someone trying to killl me in the dream. I naturally have a phobia for crawling things, so I developed myself in prayers. I am surprised the OP could go about daily activities after seeing snakes on her body, she wasn't serious to get help, that's why the problem increased. I became conscious of spiritual matters early in life because I saw my elder siblings loved God/church, also there were some genuine Christians in my background who prayed to destroy the foundation of these things. A particular aunty of mine was one of the people who prayed for my family's bad foundation, she encouraged my dad to be deep in Christ, it got to the extent that my aunt stopped using jewelries, etc, she was among the people who prayed my family out of that problem, and made it easier for us today. I have been praying midnight prayers for over 15yrs now, and I can authoritatively tell the OP that it will help her fight these things including witchraft'. I mention witchraft because even if the OP is trying to separate ties with these powers, there could be people in her family who had accepted to submit to these powers, and they will fight back when they know you want to separate, so be determined and arm yourself spiritually. For very many years now, I don't have attacks in dream, no masquarades, no snakes, etc. With prayers and determination, there is no yolk or spiritual issue that cannot be tackled. We don't care wether the idol is in the sea, on the land, in the Village, what matters is that I and my siblings are separated from it.

Madam your issue is completely different from what the OP is saying...!!! You church folks often muddle up everything and term it power/demonic etc...!!

For your info there is nothing like power there but family from the other side simply trying to make themselves known...simple...!!!
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by RenaissanceGuy: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, are you suggesting that because Satan can quote scripture then you ought not to pay attention to even that which Jesus Christ spoke to you about in scripture ? undecided
Are you aware that you're an agent of Satan? This is not an insult; I'm being frank with you. And this is not just because of your comments on this thread alone. You need to be born again and set free from all these your deceptions, because you're doing yourself a great disfavour. You think you're being wise with spinning words and quoting Scriptures whilst at the same time twisting the same Scriptures but when realities hit you finally, you'll know how much of a harm you're doing to yourself and how destructive the path is that Satan is leading you on.

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Are you aware that you're an agent of Satan? This is not an insult; I'm being frank with you. And this is not just because of your comments on this thread alone. You need to be born again and set free from all these your deceptions, because you're doing yourself a great disfavour.
Did you know that all those who will end up in Hell at the end are all of them born-again? undecided

This is what Jesus Christ taught His followers and not some idea made up by me in an attempt to be frank at all. undecided

One of the greatest delusions in Christianity today is that once you are born-again, you are somehow "set free" from whatever lies your pastors and mogs fill your heads with. But the Truth is that it is instead those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ that will reap the dividends on the Kingdom of God here and in the life to come. undecided
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by RenaissanceGuy: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did you know that all those who will end up in Hell at the end are all of them born-again? undecided

This is what Jesus Christ taught His followers and not some idea made up by me in an attempt to be frank at all. undecided

One of the greatest delusions in Christianity today is that once you are born-again, you are somehow "set free" from whatever lies your pastors and mogs fill your heads with. But the Truth is that it is instead those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ that will reap the dividends on the Kingdom of God here and in the life to come. undecided
At least you know that your deceptions and two-facedness have been bursted. But the most important thing is that Jesus loves you and will turn your life around beyond your wildest dreams, if you let Him do so. Satan is only deceiving you, trust me.
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
At least you know that your deceptions and two-facedness have been bursted. But the most important thing is that Jesus loves you and will turn your life around beyond your wildest dreams, if you let Him do so. Satan is only deceiving you, trust me.
Interesting claims! According to scripture, Jesus Christ only loves those who obey His teachings and commandments - John 15 vs 7 - 11 & John 13 vs 1 . This is further buttressed by the fact that even God's love for mankind in Jesus Christ is conditioned on obedience of Jesus Christ as is seen in the famous John 3 vs 16 undecided

So, are you certain you are yourself of Jesus Christ when your statement in bold is clearly an unscriptural lie? undecided

If as one who preaches Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone, I happen to be of Satan, what then of you who avoid the teachings of Jesus Christ at all cost spewing lies in His name instead? undecided
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by RenaissanceGuy: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Interesting claims! According to scripture, Jesus Christ only loves those who obey His teachings and commandments - John 15 vs 7 - 11 & John 13 vs 1 . This is further buttressed by the fact that even God's love for mankind in Jesus Christ is conditioned on obedience of Jesus Christ as is seen in the famous John 3 vs 16 undecided

So, are you certain you are yourself of Jesus Christ when your statement in bold is clearly an unscriptural lie? undecided

If as one who preaches Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone, I happen to be of Satan, what then of you who avoid the teachings of Jesus Christ at all cost spewing lies in His name instead? undecided
Jesus Christ will save you, my friend. The ball is in your court.
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Jesus Christ will save you, my friend. The ball is in your court.
Jesus Christ indeed is the savior but He never ever said He loves everyone , as you claimed. So my question to you is are you yourself saved by Jesus Christ or instead by the soundbites and doctrines of men and their churches? undecided
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Truvelisback(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jen96:
. I v bin delivered
Good.
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jen96:
���� I ddnt even bother.
You did well my sister!
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by mysticwarrior(m): 2:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Jen96:
pls how dd u get delivered n how r u maintaining it?
following the instructions of a pastor, I did 14 days night prayer in my house and I accompanied it with mild fasting, I was also going to church for prayers, the last day of the fasting I was prayed for and declared free.

To maintain your deliverance you have to stay away from sexual immorality.
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Jen96: 2:40am On Sep 24, 2022
mysticwarrior:
following the instructions of a pastor, I did 14 days night prayer in my house and I accompanied it with mild fasting, I was also going to church for prayers, the last day of the fasting I was prayed for and declared free.

To maintain your deliverance you have to stay away from sexual immorality.
n since then u vnt experienced it?
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by chieveboy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jen96:
n since then u vnt experienced it?
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Omotakins:
Gibberish! Jen96, never you listen to this person or any other person who has a similarly erroneous and demonic belief as this one. You really are on the right path and every single word madprophet typed here is absolutely correct. It's Holy Spirit inspired. However, this will be a long battle and not a one-off thing as you're thinking. Prepare for intense battles but rest assured of your victory already. You will pray your way out warfare prayers. Do not faint or give up. Your pastor also should not relent in giving you both moral and spiritual support.
Over 2000 years, Jesus Christ established that
a. Satan has no power even over those who belong to Him.
17 When the 72 followers came back from their trip, they were very happy. They said, “Lord, even the demons obeyed us when we used your name!”
18 Jesus said to them, “I saw Satan falling like lightning from the sky.
19 He is the enemy, but know that I have given you more power than he has. I have given you power to crush his snakes and scorpions under your feet. Nothing will hurt you.
20 Yes, even the spirits obey you. And you can be happy, not because you have this power, but because your names are written in heaven.” - Luke 10 vs 17 - 20
b. He, Jesus Christ, has overcome the world on behalf of those who belong to Him,
29 Then his followers said, “You are already speaking plainly to us. You are not using words that hide the meaning.
30 We can see now that you know all things. You answer our questions even before we ask them. This makes us believe that you came from God.”
31 Jesus said, “So now you believe?
32 Listen to me. A time is coming when you will be scattered, each to his own home. In fact, that time is already here. You will leave me, and I will be alone. But I am never really alone, because the Father is with me.
33 “I have told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world you will have troubles. But be brave! I have defeated the world!” - John 16 vs 29 - 33
From the above, we clearly see that anyone who truly belongs in Jesus Christ has peace and peace is the antithesis of war/battle. Meaning there are no battles for one to engage in as one who belongs to Jesus Christ, since again, Jesus Christ has overcome the enemy for the sake of His followers, and this over 2000 years ago, in addition to bestowing His followers with His peace, a peace that is not of this world. undecided

So, when you folks claim you fight what you refer to as spiritual battles or are under spiritual attacks, what you instead saying is that you don't belong at all to Jesus Christ, meaning the problem isn't those attacks and battles you keep pretending you fight but instead the fact that you lie to yourselves that you are of Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Jen96: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Jen96:
My story is a long one but I will be brief. So I discovered I had a marine spirit recently. Prior to that, I only knew I had spirit husband, who slept with me everytime. It got to a point my private part will even be paining me, but I never paid attention to my dreams.

Recently, I noticed that anytime I slept prior to my deliverance a snake was always crawling on me. I started fasting and praying cos nothing was working for me, they blocked everywhere till I answer their call. That's when I saw it clearly that I was part human, part snake in d spirit. Their calling became stronger everyday... But I went for deliverance n I saw myself vomiting in my dream n spirit husband hasn't come, neither has the snake. And I haven't felt them calling me .

My question is who has successfully done deliverance from marine n how are u sustaining your deliverance? I will also want to know how you knew you ere marine. Mine came from my foundation.
Please @enthronedbyGod1 help me
update:Thank u so much. Today God also delivered me by himself. This is how it happened. You know I complained on them putting sñake on your head to suck, it was marine punishment for us not getting initiated I discovered. So I was asking someone in true life first, how do they trace us? Theñ the Holy spirit told me how to get rid of what they use to trace me n d things that r not wth me I should use the mercy n blood of Jesus.

In true life , I did it, then I slept . They came to call me for the first meeting, they ere surprised they couldn't find me cos they trace all. God told me that I shouldn't worry, I am hidden with Christ in him ( I was afraid cos of d beatings n punishment u feel in real life if u avoid initiations)

D second meetin is 3 am. it's compulsory. I was already almost crying that thy will punish me for d both cos am not ready fo initiation ( d first n second). I was scared. Imagine dt snake punishment.i called on God n he answered. Told him how shocked dy couldn't trace me .

For d 3am meeting it's very compulsory. This one they will call you o. So I wanted to call any of my pastors to pray for me.the Holy spirit told me not to put on my phone cos as now I v cut all links with them. But dey produce phones in d water too so their tech is advanced so they can trace me . that calling almost everyone must go. I jst started crying to God n worship till 4 . They ere proving difficult I called on God n he answered. Then they ere angry and God delivered me from them himself.

God told me Satan has always tried taking everything he loves.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by IrepChrist: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
Jen96:
by whose authority?

I love this question.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Omotakins(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Over 2000 years, Jesus Christ established that

b. He, Jesus Christ, has overcome the world on behalf of those who belong to Him,
From the above, we clearly see that anyone who truly belongs in Jesus Christ has peace and peace is the antithesis of war/battle. Meaning there are no battles for one to engage in as one who belongs to Jesus Christ, since again, Jesus Christ has overcome the enemy for the sake of His followers, and this over 2000 years ago, in addition to bestowing His followers with His peace, a peace that is not of this world. undecided

So, when you folks claim you fight what you refer to as spiritual battles or are under spiritual attacks, what you instead saying is that you don't belong at all to Jesus Christ, meaning the problem isn't those attacks and battles you keep pretending you fight but instead the fact that you lie to yourselves that you are of Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
It will be so awfully indiscretional and unwise of me if I begin to engage you in any discussion. You've proven over and over again that you're just a blind guide.
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Kobojunkie: 2:16am On Oct 10, 2022
Omotakins:
It will be so awfully indiscretional and unwise of me if I begin to engage you in any discussion. You've proven over and over again that you're just a blind guide.
Again.... Over 2000 years, Jesus Christ established that

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by Lighthouse50: 6:41am On Oct 10, 2022
JealousCobra:
We set women and men free from all sorts of diabolical accords.. thanks.
silence...! Who are you to set free? Who are you to call people clients, is it business? Oh by their fruit we know them. Poster, only GOD Delivers people, go to him. Your spirit husband has found you on nairaland and deceives you to himself for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by JealousCobra(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2022
Lighthouse50:
silence...! Who are you to set free? Who are you to call people clients, is it business? Oh by their fruit we know them. Poster, only GOD Delivers people, go to him. Your spirit husband has found you on nairaland and deceives you to himself for deliverance.

Ignoramus fellow, this issue is beyond your comprehensive reasoning.. stop jumping into issues that are spiritual or better shut up.
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by EgenaT: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2022
quote author=sweetonugbu post=116895935]There is nothing like marine and spritual husband, it is all in ur head.[/quote]

Imagine �
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by terrezo2002(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2022
TenQ:

Is something not wrong with you.

Not even a word as a SOLUTION but all you care about is tearing down what others have said!
You should have a discernment to see the operation of the spirit of witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by TenQ: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2022
terrezo2002:

You should have a discernment to see the operation of the spirit of witchcraft.
Of course!
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by madprophet(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Jen96:
update:Thank u so much. Today God also delivered me by himself. This is how it happened. You know I complained on them putting sñake on your head to suck, it was marine punishment for us not getting initiated I discovered. So I was asking someone in true life first, how do they trace us? Theñ the Holy spirit told me how to get rid of what they use to trace me n d things that r not wth me I should use the mercy n blood of Jesus.

In true life , I did it, then I slept . They came to call me for the first meeting, they ere surprised they couldn't find me cos they trace all. God told me that I shouldn't worry, I am hidden with Christ in him ( I was afraid cos of d beatings n punishment u feel in real life if u avoid initiations)

D second meetin is 3 am. it's compulsory. I was already almost crying that thy will punish me for d both cos am not ready fo initiation ( d first n second). I was scared. Imagine dt snake punishment.i called on God n he answered. Told him how shocked dy couldn't trace me .

For d 3am meeting it's very compulsory. This one they will call you o. So I wanted to call any of my pastors to pray for me.the Holy spirit told me not to put on my phone cos as now I v cut all links with them. But dey produce phones in d water too so their tech is advanced so they can trace me . that calling almost everyone must go. I jst started crying to God n worship till 4 . They ere proving difficult I called on God n he answered. Then they ere angry and God delivered me from them himself.

Wait you mean they would call you up at Night.... 3am or I dont seem to understand this your post.
Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by SolMaximus: 12:51am On Oct 13, 2022
JealousCobra:

A snake symbol is a signature of what we deal on ( Snake spirit ).

Your marine husband could be a jealous cobra or pyton.

We are fighting familiar spirits off our clients.

no the marine husband can only be a hungry shark, sneaky octopus, or a wicked whale

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Successfully Got Deliverance From Marine? by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:51am On Oct 13, 2022
My dear, it is now that I understand your post very well because of the boldened statements. Your thread topic is wrong, you should have titled your thread: "has anyone successfully left the marine group and gotten deliverance"? Everyone reading the thread thought you were referring to family marine idol problem.

Search for the name LADY APOSTLE HELEN UKPABIO on Facebook, she is the owner of Liberty Gospel Church, she has a deliverance school that handles marine issues. She was formerly in the marine group then God called her to repentance and into ministry. She wrote some books about the group, how she got her deliverance, etc. In those days I used to hear my aunt talk about her, my aunt knew her (needless I say much). My aunt had her books, I read her book that talked about her past/repentance. I am very sure you will be TOTALLY FREE and delivered in her ministry. Let me see if I can search for the title of that particular book, it's very long I read it. Pray to God to show you if to attend her deliverance school, God will show you.

Jen96:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven / The Mystery Of The Blood Of Jesus / Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.