Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council (42790 Views)

The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election / Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates / High Court Sacks Margery Chuba-Okadigbo As APC Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Barely 6am and una don already dey carry bigotry for head.

Nairalanders, una welldone o!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by aviara: 6:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Tinubu ihas been rejected

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by omenka(m): 6:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Buhari's loyalty to Okadigbo sef. I wonder wha he sees in that man.

Meanwhile, there's nothing like crisis here. Media just trying to create a storm in a teacup for sales, nothing more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Gentlechika(m): 6:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Their problem. Clearly, the northerners are not throwing their weight behind tinubu. And u can't expect tinubu to trust them enough. Remember what they did to Jonathan in 2016... Las las, na everybody go chop breakfast..
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by funshint(m): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Buhari is bad at picking nominees. Abeg Jagaban should reject any nonsense from him and that Chairman. It's his campaign; nobody should impose on him. Of what electoral value is Margaret Okadigo when you have Dave Umahi, Senator Orji Kalu, Osita Chidoka...stronger and more influential people in the East. Just look at all of Buhari's nominations, failure and incompetence is always their Hallmark.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by omenka(m): 6:03am On Sep 22, 2022

“I won’t deceive you, Tinubu’s candidacy is currently receiving the cold shoulder. Imagine, he said he doesn’t trust the party chairman. Now he can’t constitute a presidential campaign committee because of such a high-level crisis.

“Major senators in Katsina, Gombe, and Kebbi are defecting to PDP. His worsening illness is now of serious concern too as he is planning another medical trip abroad.

From the tone of this "voice", no one can tell me the person who told SR all these was Sowore himself. Nigga pulled all these crap right out of his ass. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by peacettw: 6:06am On Sep 22, 2022
I don't get it. Why on earth will Buhari interfere in the first place? He is not the one vying to be President. Tinubu has every right to choose who he wants around him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Ndibunna: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

At what point did you miss the topic of the thread? Is it the headline or the main post?

Because what you typed here is completely at variance with the topic of the thread.

You should then read corresponding quotes before typing because your speed is at variance with my response to the particular quote.

Defending APC makes many people look so Ssttupppidddd and ffoollishhh
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by snapshot: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Tinubu can see the writing on the wall very clearly that there is an ominous plot by the North to ensure he fails in the presidential elections,and to tackle this Tinubu is appointing trusted aids to man his campaign and this is not going down well with the presidency.

At the end the core north will abandoned Tinubu or betray him.

The contest for the presidency is between Peter Obi of the LP and Atiku of the PDP

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Dshocker(m): 6:07am On Sep 22, 2022
frank14011991:
Who is magarete okadigbo. When there is Dave umahi and hope uzodinma. I go for hope uzodinma since he is not contesting for any position now

U go for hope uzodinma?

And you think anybody from the south east will listen to him, if you know how angry they are with him, over the killings in the east.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Ndibunna: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Your problem is that you are confused as I was able to prove.

He has already quenched and continuing nowhere...

This is the best response to your question.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by BurialGround: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2022
omenka:
Buhari's loyalty to Okadigbo sef. I wonder wha he sees in that man.

Meanwhile, there's nothing like crisis here. Media just trying to create a storm in a teacup for sales, nothing more.

SHUT UP.
You're part of the problems Nigerians are facing today.

It is only during election that they'll see you surporting and foisting old and dying men on Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Youoareofoolish: 6:09am On Sep 22, 2022
kingamaa:
Wise move by the Tinubu camp

Don't allow the enemies within to plant moles and saboteurs in your camp

Be watchful and diligent

Aso rock no shaking

Victoria acerta

Lmao. To show how foolish and confused you people are, who is the enemy here and why are they the enemy.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Ndibunna: 6:10am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Did same happen since you started supporting Obi?

You see how the mods had to edit the title that was trying to fuel unwarranted bigotry?

Same way you need to edit your reasoning.
I wonder if you bought bread, rice, garri even fuel plus kerosene at a lesser prize than them...or the market said since You supporting Tinubu all prizes are slashed for you.

I asked you simple question according your evidence of good living, and suddenly you turned it back..Lol

Supporting Apc is a load of difficult task and makes the supporters look ffoollishhh
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by adem30: 6:10am On Sep 22, 2022
The crisis in PDP is all what they have been praying to happen in APC, but God pass them, now they giving us imaginary crisis

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by TrackerXL: 6:11am On Sep 22, 2022
You clown never cease to amuse with your foolish line of tot. Sebi na Tinubu give you papa depression to nurse. Na Tinubu increase cost of bread rice Garri n fuel. How multitude from your pathetic tribe no just gree get sense tire me I swear.

Ndibunna:

I wonder if you bought bread, rice, garri even fuel plus kerosene at a lesser prize than them...or the market said since You supporting Tinubu all prizes are slashed for you.

You campaign strategy is weak and full of hunger. Tinubu is a big No.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by babyfaceafrica: 6:12am On Sep 22, 2022
Fake news from sowore

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Fearyourcreator: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Ndibunna:

You should then read corresponding quotes before typing because your speed is at variance with my response to the particular quote.

Defending APC makes many people look so Ssttupppidddd and ffoollishhh
Wait if OBI did not win this election, what will you do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by kologba: 6:15am On Sep 22, 2022
Ndibunna:

this is coming from the south east

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 22, 2022
BurialGround:
cheesy

Just imagine a walking corpse rejecting the living. Only in Nigeria.

Uhn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:16am On Sep 22, 2022
Wahala l

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, Contact Alabaconnect for enquires. Contact details on siggy
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Jflex07(m): 6:16am On Sep 22, 2022
When the news doesn't suit Tinubu urchins narrative, they term it fake news... Mumu people
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Fearyourcreator: 6:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Okealaaye:

Uhn.

This man looks okay to me... Why all this corpse , unhealthy statement they use to label him... Its really sickening ... Since have been born... This campaign time is the most where doctored video and pictures flies around most plus pure lies ... Its really annoying... Amd we say we crave for better Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by kingyakos: 6:20am On Sep 22, 2022
frank14011991:
Who is magarete okadigbo. When there is Dave umahi and hope uzodinma. I go for hope uzodinma since he is not contesting for any position now

If you know how SE hate Uzodinma u will never want to reckon with him for ur success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Britishpea: 6:20am On Sep 22, 2022
Ndibunna:
He can't control himself again. He has started showing it already.
Even Buhari advised but he turned it down. When you think Buhari is bad, this one is pro-max.

We will never have a repeat of such again, God forbid.

Nigeria knows better now. No to you.

Do you want a ‘yes sir man’ as your next president? How can Tinubu trust in totality those who schemed clandestinely and conspicuously to shovel the party primary away from him? The op talked about everything but didn’t talk about those one the Buhari goons brought in and he accepted.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Traplord09: 6:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Ndibunna:

Tinuubff family and atiku are paying their people true ATM

I FOUND one last night. Surulere..

BUHARI olanrewaju
UBA ,
Even if the country is damage da don't Care...

Is not a new thin to them
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by kingamaa(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

Lmao. To show how foolish and confused you people are, who is the enemy here and why are they the enemy.

It's obvious your understanding is too poor to understand simple English. You eyes go soon clear
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by kingyakos: 6:22am On Sep 22, 2022
omenka:
The man might even live longer than both your parents. smiley

Heck, he might even live longer than you. I know you Igbos adore death and destruction , that's why you've turned your region into such a barren shithole. You wake up and all you do is look around you and start wishing for to see folks begin to drop dead everywhere.

Tinubu will live long enough to fulfill his God's appointed destiny, and no Okoro out there can stop that from happening. You and your forefathers no reach.

Omenka go pound yam
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by kabasa24: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2022
.Enemies at it again we shall disappoint u all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Petrol Price Will Crash In One Month — Marketers / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.