Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council (42766 Views)

The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election / Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates / High Court Sacks Margery Chuba-Okadigbo As APC Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Ndibunna: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
You clown never cease to amuse with your foolish line of tot. Sebi na Tinubu give you papa depression to nurse. Na Tinubu increase cost of bread rice Garri n fuel. How multitude from your pathetic tribe no just gree get sense tire me I swear.

Yawns.

Ffoollishhh deserves no response.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2022
How true is it?
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by AntiBMC(m): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Ewwee!
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Ofolete: 6:27am On Sep 22, 2022
frank14011991:
Who is magarete okadigbo. When there is Dave umahi and hope uzodinma. I go for hope uzodinma since he is not contesting for any position now
Those that like evil people will live to see evil chop off their future. They say let us organise Nigeria and you say party, selfishness and tribalism will kill you. You and other people who have seen the danger caused in Nigeria by apc yet you are supporting them will die in crisis except you repent.

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Benwallt(m): 6:28am On Sep 22, 2022
This clearly shows we Won't be hqving a docile president. At least a president that knows his capacity, a no respecter of bossy verbs.

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 22, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

This man looks okay to me... Why all this corpse , unhealthy statement they use to label him... Its really sickening ... Since have been born... This campaign time is the most where doctored video and pictures flies around most plus pure lies ... Its really annoying... Amd we say we crave for better Nigeria...

Nothing anyone does can ever appease wickedness and hate. People who have always set their minds to do evil cannot readily recognise goodness when they see it. They think that Tinubu is the only barrier that's standing in the way of Obi's becoming president. They forget that it's ordained that no good thing can come the way of anyone who's saddened by the progress of another. Until they know this, all their exertions, physical and emotional, directed at having one of their numbers to be Nigeria's president shall be fruitless. God cannot give you your desire when you hate his creature this inordinately.

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Frontend: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Tinubu is right on this one how many people knows Margret okadigbo in South East.

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by CheapHomes1: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2022
frank14011991:
Who is magarete okadigbo. When there is Dave umahi and hope uzodinma. I go for hope uzodinma since he is not contesting for any position now

Is Margaret contesting for any position?
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by ezechi242: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:
How is rejecting a specific candidate to handle SouthEast campaign due to lack of capacity same as rejecting a region?

Suffer no dey tire you for that side.

Better vote wisely to avoid hunger leading to drug trafficking.

If you will not tell yourselves the truth in the SouthEast, na Narcotics officers for Asia go tell you the koko of your situation.

But There were no Igbo man in the biggest drug burst in the whole of Africa just last week in Lagos .....we all k ow the godfather of all drug king is Amuda the sleeping papa.

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by deflover(m): 6:33am On Sep 22, 2022
So the man who created lagos in 6 days
Wants to go to France to rest on the 7th day grin grin

Daddy pampers
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by omenka(m): 6:33am On Sep 22, 2022
kingyakos:

Omenka go pound yam
Did that three weeks ago during our Igede Agba (new yam festival).

I hardly eat yam.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by CheapHomes1: 6:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Benwallt:
This clearly shows we Won't be hqving a docile president. At least a president that knows his capacity, a no respecter of bossy verbs.

Exactly. That's why we are surprised that he couldn't speak up against buharis misgovernance all this while just because he wanted the APC presidential ticket
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Throwback: 6:35am On Sep 22, 2022
ezechi242:

But There were no Igbo man in the biggest drug burst in the whole of Africa just last week in Lagos .....we all k ow the godfather of all drug king is Amuda the sleeping papa.

Go back and read the news to identify the Igboman you are looking for.

Besides, you think those poverty striken men paraded are the owners of such worth of drugs?

Those ones are just gatemen as far as I can tell.

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by jrusky(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2022
So what is the noise about? I support Tinubu on that they pick shetima for him and yet pick another person for him again, its not done that way.

A smart politician choses wh he can trust and a believer of his mandate not just a random person who will betrayed him as they did to Gej in 2015.

All I know is if apc win, Senate president is coming from SE in person of Umahi or Kalu. I think Buhari should allow him to choose his team. My party flagbearer(pdp) refused to drop Ayu heaven didn't fall so what is special about Okadigbo? Nothing.....

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by drlateef: 6:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Ctorch:
Tinubu Rejects South East Inclusion as Part of his Presidential Campaign Council

https://saharareporters.com/2022/09/21/exclusive-apc-presidential-candidate-tinubu-rejects-buharis-nominee-okadigbos-widow

Tinubu is a man of his own mind. That’s why some people hate him. He knows who is the best to handle posts. Buhari must know that Tinubu is better at identifying the best candidate. The cabal must stop the nonsense and know that their time is up. They never contributed to Buhari election victory, they have no electoral value. And Faleke is the staunchest supporter of Tinubu and he is competent as well. I trust Tinubu to get the best. They must know that Tinubu has his mind and the campaign is about him, not about them. They should just support him with his choice.

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Okhuadams(m): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Ctorch:
Tinubu Rejects South East Inclusion as Part of his Presidential Campaign Council

https://saharareporters.com/2022/09/21/exclusive-apc-presidential-candidate-tinubu-rejects-buharis-nominee-okadigbos-widow

He has a right to choose his own pple to work with. He has not won the cabals are already showing theirselves this is not a crises according to the OP, is just a man wanting to be a man

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by jditimiya(m): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2022
When the gods want to disgrace you, they make you mad first.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by samfrancis1(m): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:
How is rejecting a specific candidate to handle SouthEast campaign due to lack of capacity same as rejecting a region?

If you will not tell yourselves the truth in the SouthEast, na Narcotics officers for Asia go tell you the koko of your situation.
gotcha
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Did same happen since you started supporting Obi?

You see how the mods had to edit the title that was trying to fuel unwarranted bigotry?

Same way you need to edit your reasoning.
Me I dey enjoy how una dey deal with those ranters here,Dem no go allow us hear word.
Tinubu knows what's best for him,he need people wey dey deliver.
Nice way to go abeg.

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2022
omenka:
Did that three weeks ago during our Igede Agba (new yam festival).

I hardly eat yam.
shatap
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Enimin: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Ctorch:

Showing them his dictatorial tendencies already
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Shadysen: 6:44am On Sep 22, 2022
God will make them to be confused, evil men.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by hardon1(m): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Ctorch:

The way you guys post information sef...

So how does rejecting an individual equates to rejecting of zone. Do you know how many South easterners are in tinubus team. Na wa sef
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by tyinfinity: 6:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Obidirty the dullard of umunze autonomous community in Anambra state.one of the poorest philosophy student's UNN has ever produced
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Fearyourcreator: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Okealaaye:

Nothing anyone does can ever appease wickedness and hate. People who have always set their minds to do evil cannot readily recognise goodness when they see it. They think that Tinubu is the only barrier that's standing in the way of Obi's becoming president. They forget that it's ordained that no good thing can come the way of anyone who's saddened by the progress of another. Until they know this, all their exertions, physical and emotional, directed at having one of their numbers to be Nigeria's president shall be fruitless. God cannot give you your desire when you hate his creature this inordinately.
Thing is I wasn't even supporting anyone ... Cus even me sef I dont really like Tinubu cus I was believing he is a godfather and an experience politician ... I wasn't expecting him to come out to run for presidency ... I was thinking he is going to be back Osinbajo... Till he won the primary ... After then I started seeing Obis supporters saying all sort of things about him... I was like this is pure hate ... Then i looking deep to see if all these things are true ... Especially his health ... Later say his videos and pictures ... I was like mehn... This is not how we are going to get the right man there... We should be talking about what they have done when they served cus I believe all politicians na thief... Seriously OBI staryed looking like an Igbo agenda to me ... Anyhwere you see people talk bad about Tinubu 90% so far I have seen are igbos ... Its really sickening... I went further making more research ... Later i got to know Igbo holds govt posts in lagos too... I was like what?... Cus I have once been in the east ... I noticed they dont give their lands to outsiders sef like that... It is well sha... Cus I believe we should campaign with what a candidate has done before and what they say they will do now ....

Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Born2Breed(f): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

At what point did you miss the topic of the thread? Is it the headline or the main post?

Because what you typed here is completely at variance with the topic of the thread.

SHUT UP!!! IGNORAMUS.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by rigarmortis: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Try make you no die for southwest o, make Dem no mine your skull.

The funny thing be say Dem no go see anything inside cos your brain empty
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by Benwallt(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Exactly. That's why we are surprised that he couldn't speak up against buharis misgovernance all this while just because he wanted the APC presidential ticket
Speak up as what? Buhari is president of Nigeria, the president has his government and economic team. You can't speak against it?
Re: Tinubu Rejects Margaret Okadigbo As Part Of His Campaign Council by muykem: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Some cabal in the Aso rock are still setting trap for Tinubu. They want president to remain in the north at all cost. We have two sitting governors in the south east and you want Mrs Okadigbo to coordinate campaign.

Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) / Fayose Thanks APC