Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Don't Blame Atiku For Grabbing PDP Ticket When It Is The Turn Of The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Atiku For Grabbing PDP Ticket When It Is The Turn Of The South (434 Views)

Peter Obi Slams Tinubu, Says 2023 Presidency Is Not The Turn Of Anybody / In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP / APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Blame Atiku For Grabbing PDP Ticket When It Is The Turn Of The South by Tunjibalogun: 6:13am On Sep 22, 2022
You should rather blame the Southern politicians who refused to have it zoned to the south east.
Atiku made it clear that the PDP should zone their ticket to the south east and he wouldn't contest but the greed of Wike them made it impossible and they threw it open.

Imagine Tinubu in APC contesting against Obi in PDP. It would have been an all southern affairs, but now look at what we have

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Atiku For Grabbing PDP Ticket When It Is The Turn Of The South by raishisahil(f): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Alright
Re: Don't Blame Atiku For Grabbing PDP Ticket When It Is The Turn Of The South by Advocate500: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2022
You said it all ,wike should not be taken serious,I don't blame him anyway,he is taking advantage of the political naiveness of south east leaders and governor's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Atiku For Grabbing PDP Ticket When It Is The Turn Of The South by orisa37: 7:04am On Sep 22, 2022
MACBAN-MIYETTI ALLAH CABAL BRIGANDS AGAINST NIGERIA PLANNED IT SO.
Re: Don't Blame Atiku For Grabbing PDP Ticket When It Is The Turn Of The South by detectivejones: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Personally, I feel Wike's huffs and puffs is bore out of deep regrets, but the knuckle heads doing his biddings think its for the south's interest.
Re: Don't Blame Atiku For Grabbing PDP Ticket When It Is The Turn Of The South by OKOATA(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2022
I blame all the southern politicians, all southern politicians are just bunch of greedy entities. If I were southern politicians, we would call for a meeting and secede from Nigeria but there greed is overwhelming. I believe Obi will win but par-adventure he lost which can't I prefare Atiku should win it. Maybe that would make bunch of fools of them to come together and no what to do. All this Election Southerners are dragging with Northerners aren't even necessary at all. They are just too greedy and Wike is an enabler.

Let the north rule themselves and let the south rule their own region, Yoruba will say to aba so ada soke ni gban gba ibi pelebe nofa Fi lele. Meaning throw a cutlass upwards a million times it will always fall flat.

No matter what we do North and South can never work, Its like the sea and the lake they will never mix. We all different and as long as South is with the North there will always be retrogression and backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Atiku For Grabbing PDP Ticket When It Is The Turn Of The South by Mstick: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2022
This lie has been debunked severally, if Atiku wanted the ticket to be zoned to the South East how come he was the first to buy the form even before the zoning committee decided?

Same Atiku asked for a right of refusal because in his own words, he got 11 million votes in the previous election.

Osita Chidoka explained this on Twitter space, he said he was part of the committee that asked the chairmanship ticket to be zoned to the North but the Northern politicians said they will only agree to the offer if the ticket isn't zoned to the South yet.

He said they were played by the Northern politicians.

The problem with Southern politicians is that they over rely and bend their backs to the Northern politicians because of votes, I am happy this BVAS will open up that secret and be used as a mini census so we can know the true population of the North.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Our Candidate, Bola Tinubu – Oshiomhole / The First Presidential Candidate To Arrive The Peace Accord Today / PDP Expels Babayemi After Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.