Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

2023: I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Our Candidate, Bola Tinubu – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Our Candidate, Bola Tinubu – Oshiomhole (429 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Our Candidate, Bola Tinubu – Oshiomhole by DNReporters(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
2023: I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Our Candidate, Bola Tinubu – Oshiomhole

READ FULL HERE: https://dailynewsreporters.com/2023-i-dont-know-the-whereabouts-of-our-candidate-bola-tinubu-oshiomhole/
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Our Candidate, Bola Tinubu – Oshiomhole by GardenOfGod(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
DNReporters:
2023: I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Our Candidate, Bola Tinubu – Oshiomhole

READ FULL HERE: https://dailynewsreporters.com/2023-i-dont-know-the-whereabouts-of-our-candidate-bola-tinubu-oshiomhole/
Even his Nairaland supporters don't know his whereabout.... Confusion everywhere in the party of evil people grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Our Candidate, Bola Tinubu – Oshiomhole by appearanse: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Our Candidate, Bola Tinubu – Oshiomhole by pinkPUSSY(f): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
TINUBU MUST FACE THIS ELECTION, .. HIS DOUBTS MUST BE CLEARED IN FEB 2023

I pray to God to keep him alive to face the imminent defeat awaiting him
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Our Candidate, Bola Tinubu – Oshiomhole by PeterObi4LP: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Campaign just started Tinubu take off. He must come out for campaign no representative for him.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Our Candidate, Bola Tinubu – Oshiomhole by Urheadmaster(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
A child that refuses his mother to rest will not rest too tongue

Tinubu must not be allowed to runaway whether he likes it or not tongue undecided
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Our Candidate, Bola Tinubu – Oshiomhole by DSC7: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Confusion everywhere.....

BringBackTinubu oooo....

Come be like say OBIdients don give Bobo Chicago HBP grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Nomination Of Oyetola As APC Governorship Candidate / Breaking : Tension As Kwara Debt Hits N110bn In 3 Months Under Abdulrazaq's Govt / Oba Adejugbe Begs FG To Rehabilitate Bad Ekiti Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.