Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Most Of My Friends Are Saying Crypto Is The Upcoming Future. What Do You Think? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Most Of My Friends Are Saying Crypto Is The Upcoming Future. What Do You Think? (135 Views)

Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days / What Is The Upcoming Future Of Bitcoin? / Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Of My Friends Are Saying Crypto Is The Upcoming Future. What Do You Think? by jamin006: 6:33am On Sep 22, 2022
We can anticipate a potential boom in the near future if the history of Bitcoin is any indication. Bitcoin increased from $1,000 to $20,000 in 2017. It dropped to $12,000 in 2020, increased to $63,000, and then decreased to $30,000 all in the same year. Then, in 2021, the price of BTC reached $69,000. Given these price trends (upward and downward), it is safe to say that Bitcoin will rise again, ideally very soon.

Small investors who rushed into the market in the hopes of quickly turning a profit drove each of Bitcoin's previous booms. Regulators, the general market, or bitcoin holders cashing out due to worries about the risks in the industry caused its subsequent crashes.

Critics claim that there is nothing but risk in trading cryptocurrency, but is there really anything in this world that isn't a risk? These patterns seem to be holding steady. However, there is hope that a practical system can be developed for investors, consumers, cryptocurrency businesses, and conventional banks if highly knowledgeable individuals set the tone for future regulations. Cryptocurrencies are therefore the currency of the future.

Read more on 17 Facts About Bitcoin That’ll Impress Your Friends.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Volatile Market? / How To Set Achievable Goals For Your Finances In 2023 In 4 Simple Steps / Nestle, Seplat, Lafarge To Pay Dividends For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.