Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy (2909 Views)

Im Academy / Im Academy: What Their Promoters Never Tell You / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by Galaxybar: 2:07am On Jun 23, 2021
In the last six months I’ve had various friends try to get me into the IM trading academy. Lots of testimonies and shouting all over my WhatsApp stories. However, I noticed that they’ve been a bit quiet since May. Also they seem to be recycling the same pictures of profits.

I made about 500k on some transactions this year and I am considering trying my luck since one particular friend has been on my neck and swears by his achievements.

Has anyone had any experience with them? Is it as profitable as they make it out to be? Or is it just another ponzu scheme. I need honest answers.

Thank you.
Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by PrincessGlow: 2:16am On Jun 23, 2021
What is IM academy
Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by Quenmoly: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2021
Lol don’t join them pls.....keep ur money oo
Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by ibechris(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2021
When u come to a thread like this,endeavour to always write what people would understand.
Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by Galaxybar: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2021
PrincessGlow:
What is IM academy

It’s a forex training academy where they claim to teach people how to trade on their own. They also have what they call mentors abi chairmen and women that also teach people how to take trades in the forex market.
Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by Galaxybar: 8:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Quenmoly:
Lol don’t join them pls.....keep ur money oo

Thanks So much for this input. Please have you had any negative experience with them? Or do you know my one that has? I’d really appreciate it if you can share.
Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by PrincessGlow: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Galaxybar:

It’s a forex training academy where they claim o tech people how to trade on their own. They also have what they call mentors abi chairmen and women that also teach people how to take trades in the forex market.

Mucho gracias

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by thatyorubaboy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
I’ve been member of IM academy for a while...in summary, DO NOT waste your money on it.. the people you call your friends are only pressuring you because of their selfish gains...if you join, they get paid...

Also note that you will be paying monthly subscription money in dollars.....if you need more information, request for my digits

5 Likes

Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by Galaxybar: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
thatyorubaboy:
I’ve been member of IM academy for a while...in summary, DO NOT waste your money on it.. the people you call your friends are only pressuring you because of their selfish gains...if you join, they get paid...

Also note that you will be paying monthly subscription money in dollars.....if you need more information, request for my digits

Wow. Thanks so much. The economy is too bad for me to be pumping my hard earned money into someone else’s pocket.
Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by Michellasilva(f): 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
thatyorubaboy:

Hi, can you please send me your number, because I am about to join and I need to know if it’s worth it. Thank you
Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by thatyorubaboy(m): 12:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Zer0 nine zero 38195557

Hi, can you please send me your number, because I am about to join and I need to know if it’s worth it. Thank you[/quote]
Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by Michellasilva(f): 12:23am On Aug 12, 2021
thatyorubaboy:

Please send me an email on aanneyanthony@gmail.com
Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by Teflonarthur(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Don't just say ...don't east your money..also tell us your experience.. Cause for all I know you might have been a selfish fellow who tried to catch the whole river of fish in one go...instead of taking note of the trading signals and you selfishly traded without caution..you can also earn residual income by referring people... Don't have the mentality that you're being cheated...come in and also work hard to refer... I have a friend in this Academy... I see results first hand...credit Alerts and all

1 Like

Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by debaj10: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
getting paid to recruit people is the definition of a pyramid scheme.
different from getting paid when your downline team members sell a product or service.
- this can be attributed to your good coaching and management efforts.
I hope it's clear?
Teflonarthur:
Don't just say ...don't east your money..also tell us your experience.. Cause for all I know you might have been a selfish fellow who tried to catch the whole river of fish in one go...instead of taking note of the trading signals and you selfishly traded without caution..you can also earn residual income by referring people... Don't have the mentality that you're being cheated...come in and also work hard to refer... I have a friend in this Academy... I see results first hand...credit Alerts and all
Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by Fleckingemy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Can I have your number someone is pressuring me to join
thatyorubaboy:

Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by thatyorubaboy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Fleckingemy:
Can I have your number someone is pressuring me to join

Zero nine zero 38195557
Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by thatyorubaboy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
For anyone that needs details about iM academy and my experience with them, here’s my contact below

thatyorubaboy:
Zer0 nine zero 38195557

Hi, can you please send me your number, because I am about to join and I need to know if it’s worth it. Thank you
Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by RealUncleJohn(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2022
Please, how can I get your details, My friends are on my neck as well.

thatyorubaboy:

Re: Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy by thatyorubaboy(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2022
RealUncleJohn:
Please, how can I get your details, My friends are on my neck as well.

Zer0 nine zero 38195557

(1) (Reply)

Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants / . / Do u know that Pineapple Farming, A Hidden Goldmine? See revelation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.