Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu (28641 Views)

Festus Keyamo Asks Atiku To Apologize To Tinubu And Nigerians / Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply / ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Salvador1: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Look at them miserable fools up there vomiting trash.
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by ceeceeco: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Tinubu will be a total disgrace to Nigeria at the international level if he becomes the president. I can't imagine such a vegetable as a president, I reject it. I want to be proud of my president and not to be so ashamed.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Apologize to Tinubu for wetin

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by arantess: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obi knows he's not up to the task, Tinubu is the right man.

But here he is (Obi), using the brain of some illiterates and educated illiterates domiciled in the East majorly
The joke is on you, clown

Did wole Soyinka and other so called erudite scholars not support this calamity of a government as the best in world history?

The joke is on you

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by SKYHIGHfx: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
E no concern you wetin I do with my life. Just borrow sense and vote Tinubu come 2023

If Tinubu wins i might consider marrying u
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by agadez007(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2022
Mr Mugu,when will tinubu apologize for bringing buhari
Mc oluomo blamed igbo when videos of his louts forcing people to buy his sticker surfaced,when will the sick old man apologize for that too?

I wish mr Gutterman were on Nairaland to reset your empty brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Moskylatata(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2022
Apologize for what? For stating the obvious? That Tinubu‘a campaign is based on ethnic sentiments and lack debt? Senior Advocate of Nonsense (SAN)

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by OBALOLA55(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

But here he is (Obi), using the brain of some illiterates and educated illiterates domiciled in the East majorly
TRIBALISM IS NOT GOING TO MAKE TINUBU PRESIDENT, KNOW THIS AND HAVE REST OF MIND

6 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Khaysee: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Season of politics

Just feeding my eyes

Check signature
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Omesbrit(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Tinubu should apologies to Nigerians first for bringing this wicked administration to power.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:

If Tinubu wins i might consider marrying u
Just vote for him first, tell your friends and families that Tinubu will do NIGERIA good. Nigerians will enjoy him
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Aliusman200: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obi wont apologize, he would rather blame others or his gullible followers .. he might outrightly tell another lie

Do you always hear the echo of your vocal cords when you speak?...

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Danielmikasa001: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Why oga go apologize to his boy, not cool at all undecidedWhy oga go apologize to his boy, not cool at all
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Shut it Chigozie

OBALOLA55:
TRIBALISM IS NOT GOING TO MAKE TINUBU PRESIDENT, KNOW THIS AND HAVE REST OF MIND
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Peter Obi must apologize for character assassination, otherwise we will take him to court for defamation of character. Mr Festus I trust you on that.
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by chuksbogus: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Just because you want to join the band wagon that's why u make this sílly comment. In that video Obi never accuse Tinubu of posting the message. Pls upload the vide and show me where obi said it's Tinubu that posted and I will give u a $1k

Obi wont apologize, he would rather blame others or his gullible followers .. he might outrightly tell another lie

.[/quote]
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by KINGS100(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Chigozie, Insulting Tinubu is called what please?

Why should i support BAT?
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by AK481(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2022
So seun still brought this lies here .
From what obi said In the interview with crude.
Tinubu have contributed to what is happening in Nigeria in the past, the is old now and should give way.

Keyamo, twisted it, it was roundly exposed in twitter, the next dumping site for this useless posy should always be nairaland.
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Soso990240(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2022
God punish both Tinubu and Keyamo. Tinubu that opened his mouth to call Jonathan a Drunkard from Otueke, a sitting president. I repeat, God punish Tinubu, Keyamo and their Supporters. Tinubu that has been raining insults on elders like Obasanjo and Pa Bode Gorge

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by OBALOLA55(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Shut it Chigozie

THE EVIL GUY WHAT DID HOLY QURAN SAID ABOUT RACISM AND TRIBALISM undecided
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2022
His antecedents, track record his their to convince you. He has legacies standing today in Lagos.

We can't say that of Obi.

This is why you should support Tinubu that's if you're Patriotic enough
KINGS100:

Why should i support BAT?
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2022
The Tinubu, Yorubas you support is what act?

Patriotism right angry
OBALOLA55:
THE EVIL GUY WHAT DID HOLY QURAN SAID ABOUT RACISM AND TRIBALISM undecided
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Blaqputin(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Stop the tribal nonsense, folks like u and others here are really bent on sowing seeds of discord, desist from this childish display
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by deavicky(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Chigozie, Insulting Tinubu is called what please?
ignoramus
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by JackHamma1234(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2022
Am still waiting to hear the insult... Was the insult worse than what they called GEJ in his time by the APC. GEJ was called a drunkard, a doormat, a president run by his wife... But he never said a word... Now the same fools that insulted GEJ made the economy more useless than ever ...4years no single foreign investment those in Nigeria are leaving.... Which airline would bring a Dubai investment when the Emirates has left. Oga face ASUU and security leave the insult. Insult no dey tear trouser.
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by nzubegod: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Meaning what?? Apologise to who and for what??
The only person that needs apologise here is Festus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared / IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.