Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu (28653 Views)

Festus Keyamo Asks Atiku To Apologize To Tinubu And Nigerians / Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply / ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Demolakay:

Oh! i get.. It's ur ability to quote properly dats getting u paid 10k, to run amok on nairaland.

Pity a lowlife, Penury infested dingbat lyk u.
K
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by drlateef: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jokkarm2:

compare jonathan administration to jagagba buhari tenue,when it comes to economy status. telling someone shut up does not take way the truth from the person

Jonathan regime was full of corruption. Dieziani stole billions from NNPC. Dasuki shared $2.1 billion among the thieves of PDP and CAN. What’s good about Jonathan regime? No light, yet $16 billion was booked for it.
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Nazareth10: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
It baffles me how some persons think. You'll just type something and bring it here to disgrace yourself and your family. If you must state something why not provide a verifiable and able-to-be-trusted an evidence to it.

At the end of it all, we are the cause of our problems. We've been crying that Buhari didn't perform because he was old and sick. Now some of you are here campaigning for another old, sick and short-memory man plagued with plethora of corruption cases.

At the end we create our own suffering and our own prosperity. And we must live with whichever we chose to create.

Throwback:
OK!

The same Obi that is yet to apologise to APGA?

He limited APGA to an Igbo party, then he moved on to a national PDP.

Anyway, APGA sef don curse am.
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by odomanis: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obi wont apologize, he would rather blame others or his gullible followers .. he might outrightly tell another lie

Apologize for exposing the dangerous ethnic politics Tinubu's supporters are playing ? You are not serious !
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
genkins:

The difference is tht obedients view anyone against PO as an enemy of the state and they attack on thier own... But u guys don't care about Bat, just that ur conscience was bought with money.
enemy of the state are the ones that can go to an extreme end of threatening a one year old girl, how much BAT wan pay me sef, lolzzs, u still don't get it sha...
If dem talk make u use ur life swear sey BAT dey pay me, u go swear am....
The fact is Obi supporters and their excesses are just so fvcking annoying, no be everybody u go threaten all because their choice no align with urs, the nonsense they are parading vexed most people into supporting other candidate, some people just wan dey neutral but now dem don vex them carry other candidate for head like gala. now, obi supporters wey wan give pesin wotowoto now collecting themselves...
U sef ask ursef, was the surge in obi's attack like diz before?, in coming months, e go be like sey obi no get supporters... the hate his supporters start is coming back to so many things about his campaign...
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by genkins(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
KillSars:

enemy of the state are the ones that can go to an extreme end of threatening a one year old girl, how much BAT wan pay me sef, lolzzs, u still don't get it sha...
If dem talk make u use ur life swear sey BAT dey pay me, u go swear am....
The fact is Obi supporters and their excesses are just so fvcking annoying, no be everybody u go threaten all because their choice no align with urs, the nonsense they are parading vexed most people into supporting other candidate, some people just wan dey neutral but now dem don vex them carry other candidate for head like gala. now, obi supporters wey wan give pesin wotowoto now collecting themselves...
U sef ask ursef, was the surge in obi's attack like diz before?, in coming months, e go be like sey obi no get supporters... the hate his supporters start is coming back to so many things about his campaign...
Like I said.. I understand thier standpoint. How can u see what will favour us as Nigerians yet you are opposing it.. It's like u are committing treason. People like reno as knowledgeable as he is, he is supporting someone that will continue as we were since 1999..its so annoying. All my friends have left the country. I love my country but I will have to leave too. Since the youths are not ready for change. Ask reno, can an Atiku rule them in US? Atiku in US would be doing his 50yrs in a US jail by now
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
genkins:

Like I said.. I understand thier standpoint. How can u see what will favour us as Nigerians yet you are opposing it.. It's like u are committing treason. People like reno as knowledgeable as he is, he is supporting someone that will continue as we were since 1999..its so annoying. All my friends have left the country. I love my country but I will have to leave too. Since the youths are not ready for change. Ask reno, can an Atiku rule them in US? Atiku in US would be doing his 50yrs in a US jail by now
What will favour us on what basis? grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by Jokkarm2: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
drlateef:

Jonathan regime was full of corruption. Dieziani stole billions from NNPC. Dasuki shared $2.1 billion among the thieves of PDP and CAN. What’s good about Jonathan regime? No light, yet $16 billion was booked for it.

dont worry, when this regime ends you will hear how much missing.
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by drlateef: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jokkarm2:

dont worry, when this regime ends you will hear how much missing.

Don’t ever bring Obi here as a saviour. He was part of the rotten system.
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by benheaven(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
[b][/b]
Rozross:
Obi a clueless stubborn man won’t do the needful and humble himself to apologise to big daddy. He’s just wasting his time anyways.

NAWAOOOOO. TRIBALISM HAS KILLED MANY PEOPLE.IN NIGERIA.
CAN YOU BRING JJ OKOCHA TO PLAY IN THE SUPER EAGLES TODAY BECAUSE HE PLAYED WELL AS A YOUNG MAN? TINUBU HAS DONE WELL. HE SHOULD RETIRE OR GIVE HIM THE PRESIDENT AND KILL THIS NATION. IMAGINE ANOTHER EIGHT YEARS OF SICK PRESIDENT? HABA!!!!!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by benheaven(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
FESTUS KEYAMO SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO NIGERIANS FOR HIS STUPIDITY, FOOLISHNESS, LIES, DECEIT, GREED, SELFISH DISPOSITIONS AND AVARICE. HE IS A SHAMELESS SAN. PART OF A FAILED GOVERNMENT IN A FAILING NATION., SHAMELESS KEYAMO.
Re: Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu by elmaz(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2022
[Suffer no dey tire you? He is old,u are young with modern reasoning do u think he can operate modern gadget if so decieve Ur self... You have ideas on computer software and hardwares but Ur dad has no clue on he to use it cuz in his time dey don't exist.. now think of Tinubu ,his 5ime and idea is not in our era..I beg guys think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas / Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan / Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.