Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,501 members, 7,854,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) (23405 Views)

LASG Initiates Removal Of Illegal Properties To Prevent Flooding / COVID-19: Britain Starts Evacuation Of Nationals From Nigeria (video) / Lasg Intensifies Cleaning Of Manholes Across The State To Prevent Flooding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by LivingTribunal: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Shebi na the same Lagos Tinubu build be this, abi this part no follow for Lagos?

Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2022
God bless JANDOR the incoming governor of Lagos State
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2022
Oxygn:
Great job guys, long overdue
God bless JANDOR the incoming governor of Lagos State.
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Is that Joe Igbokwe in there?
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
The massive System 5 drainage system at Babs Animashaun in Surulere wearing a new look after massive cleaning and dredging by Office of Drainage services @jidesanwoolu @drobafemihamzat @followlasg @Mr_JAGs @gbenga_omo @shodeeson @LasgMOE
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2022
YorubarLord:
It's still mecca to you flatheadss, you know you are nothing in your region with South west grin
grin grin God bless JANDOR the incoming governor of Lagos State
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2022
God bless JANDOR for teaching them how to do good thing
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2022
See Dubai of Nigeria. Chaii nawao
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by obembet(f): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2022
ceeceeco:
Tinubu will be a total disgrace to Nigeria at the international level if he becomes the president. I can't imagine such a vegetable as a president, I reject it. I want to be proud of my president and not to be so ashamed.

I believe Atiku is your president.

Support Atiku for better Nigeria
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by nesphil(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin grin

PresidObi:
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2022
We blame the Government but the truth is that an average Lagosian is dirty
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by RepoMan007: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Always bring petty stuffs fo media .
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by wallarwallar(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2022
ceeceeco:
Tinubu will be a total disgrace to Nigeria at the international level if he becomes the president. I can't imagine such a vegetable as a president, I reject it. I want to be proud of my president and not to be so ashamed.

You are a bad useless boy... lf u don't have elders in ur family don't u hv within ur community
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2022
TimmyTen:
Lagos is the dirtiest, overrated, frustrating, over populated, filthiest, disorganized and over hyped state in the world.

The presence of celebrities is the only thing differentiating Lagos from Abia and Ekiti state.

Headquarter for thuggery, traffic, depression, crimes, fake lives, bleaching, oloshoism and all.

Amoda’s supporters will never admit.

Ignorance is a disease
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by bhella10: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2022
ceeceeco:
You are admitting defeat already. That's good.
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2022
TimmyTen:
Lagos is the dirtiest, overrated, frustrating, over populated, filthiest, disorganized and over hyped state in the world.

The presence of celebrities is the only thing differentiating Lagos from Abia and Ekiti state.

Headquarter for thuggery, traffic, depression, crimes, fake lives, bleaching, oloshoism and all.

Perhaps if all Igbos leave Lagos on account of the ills you described, people will have no choice but to agree with you completely....

Also, everything you described remains the challenge of most large cities all over the world....from traffic congestion, crime, drugs, over population, sanitation issues etc, Lagos isn't an exception.
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by osazuwa23: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2022
i use to love lagos but know i prefer living in benin city edo state less chaotic
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/LMT767/status/1572652439270215681?t=nRGMLkp1ThdWBu3s__ueHA&s=19
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by nesphil(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by chrixtoimoh: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2022
Igbokwe work hard to secure his job
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by hush15: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2022
aylagos:
A lot people will still blame Tinubu and Lasg for this forgetting that they are the real problem here. You block the drainage and still want to blame the government.

You are wrong. Poor road and drainage construction and environmental sensitization from the government is responsible for that.
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by ceeceeco: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2022
bhella10:
You are admitting defeat already. That's good.
Iam stating fact, & also giving instances, & you're here talking about admitting defeat. How can you be so daft. Keep consoling yourself, I understand.
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by Typicool8(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:

Yes he is grin
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by brandsoncharlie: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/LMT767/status/1572652439270215681?t=nRGMLkp1ThdWBu3s__ueHA&s=19
This will not solve the problem.
Quack intervention, why not consult a competent civil engineering company to solve this problem.
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by Softmirror: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2022
TimmyTen:

OFF COURSE THAT'S WHY PIGS FIND LAGOS VERY ATTRACTIVE AND CAN'T LET GO.
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by Kooldame: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2022
TimmyTen:

Very funny comment
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by edungene7: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2022
And wia is d acclaimed mornach of Lagos Aka Tinubu the Lagos built and abandoned by the military that he inherited he can't even take care of it despite the huge IGR he receives through Alpha beta yet some irresponsible fellow wants to push him to aso rock so that the looting can continue it won't happen
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by ceeceeco: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
wallarwallar:

You are a bad useless boy... lf u don't have elders in ur family don't u hv within ur community
I don't respect useless, selfish, greedy, unconscientious elders. I respect useful, selfless, trustworthy, credible, and competent leaders. Iam not an asslicker like you.
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by VaselineCrew: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Africans are just sooo daft

See people on this thread blaming others for throwing garbage in the drains.

If the drains were covered, how would garbage enter

Think think think

You build road with open hole and you expect garbage not to enter the hole

Gosh, dumb neegahs
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by VaselineCrew: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2022
twilliamx:
The residents are the problem of Lagos.. There are actually infrastructures in place but people keep dumping filth in them...

You call open hole infrastructure

You Nigerians need to travel out and see how things are done.

Gosh, I can’t deal abeg
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by aylagos(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2022
hush15:

You are wrong. Poor road and drainage construction and environmental sensitization from the government is responsible for that.
you see now environmental sanitation that some people refuse to carried out in some markets, now you are telling that is the responsibility of the government fine government wants to close the market now for them to get sense you are complaining that it’s against your tribe. Fuuuuuk all of your haters of Lagos and Yoruba land.
Re: Lagos Starts Evacuation Of Drain Silt To Prevent Flooding (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2022
The Governor who will clear all blocked drainages in Lagos State has not been born.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy / Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic) / What To Expect As Fani Kayode Joins Festus Keyamo In APC Presidential Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.