Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Governor Soludo Pays A Courtesy Visit To VP Osinbajo (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Pays A Courtesy Visit To VP Osinbajo (photos) (477 Views)

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Soludo Pays A Courtesy Visit To VP Osinbajo (photos) by akelicious(m): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Anambra State Governor, Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo was in the Presidential Villa (Aso Rock) on a visit to the number two citizen of Nigeria, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo

The Vice President who expressed delight on receiving the Governor of Anambra State, commended Governor Soludo for the transformational agenda he is bringing to bear in Anambra State

The duo later entered into a closed door meeting for further private discussions

Before leaving the Vice President's office, Governor Soludo fielded questions from members of the press who sought to know the purpose of his visit. The Governor maintained his visit to the number two citizen was private.

The Governor also explained the security situation in Anambra, saying the State is now comparatively safer and peaceful with the security architecture being put in place. He again commended the various security agencies in the State and the people of Anambra for the cooperation and partnership in the fight against insecurity in the State

Governor Soludo also used the occasion to speak to the press on his six months in office and the massive programmes especially in the areas of road, health, education, power and other critical sectors, that are being aggressively executed in the state, assuring that in few months time Anambra will be one big construction site for massive development!

https://akelicious.net/2022/09/22/governor-soludo-pays-a-courtesy-visit-to-vp-osinbajo-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Pays A Courtesy Visit To VP Osinbajo (photos) by God1000(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2022
Good, Osinbajo is my man, though I hate his party but I admire him as a person.

I don't know why my brothers from southwest despise him

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Pays A Courtesy Visit To VP Osinbajo (photos) by Moh247: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2022
cool

The leader of National Economic Council Vice President Osinbajo

That is a strategic visit

I see some major approvals signed and some major projects announced in Anambra

Re: Governor Soludo Pays A Courtesy Visit To VP Osinbajo (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2022
Wow
Okay
Re: Governor Soludo Pays A Courtesy Visit To VP Osinbajo (photos) by TRADELYN: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Nice
Re: Governor Soludo Pays A Courtesy Visit To VP Osinbajo (photos) by 10mobile: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2022
God1000:
Good, Osinbajo is my man, though I hate his party but I admire him as a person.

I don't know why my brothers from southwest despise him
Most Nigerians are under a curse. Watch how they reject good people and run after the evilest of the evil and you can agree with me.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Pays A Courtesy Visit To VP Osinbajo (photos) by hisgrace090: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Security issue!
Re: Governor Soludo Pays A Courtesy Visit To VP Osinbajo (photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The leader of National Economic Council Vice President Osinbajo

That is a strategic visit

I see some major approvals signed and some major projects announced in Anambra

You are indeed smart... I feel same too
Re: Governor Soludo Pays A Courtesy Visit To VP Osinbajo (photos) by AsomughaChuks05: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2022
God continue to bless and protect our Governor, Prof Chukwuma Soludo for Ndi Anambra and Nigeria. By the time his 8 years are done in Anambra state with stellar performance typical of his standard, Anambra will be on a whole new level. Hopefully, Nigeria's economy improves for more resources to be available to him and insecurity posed by IPOB terrorists are overcome eventually.
Re: Governor Soludo Pays A Courtesy Visit To VP Osinbajo (photos) by christejames(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2022
Osibanjo, the Golden egg of APC that was quashed just for greed...
Re: Governor Soludo Pays A Courtesy Visit To VP Osinbajo (photos) by benardtotti(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2022
christejames:
Osibanjo, the Golden egg of APC that was quashed just for greed...

Apc made a mistake I honestly thought he will be the candidate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's First Interview After Arriving From London / Check Out The New Face Of Peter Obi's Labour Party / I Declared #lekkishooting Photoshopped Because Of Military Oath Of Allegiance –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.