Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Age Of No Excuses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Age Of No Excuses (139 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Musician That Died Before The Age Of 40 / Food Myths And Human Health In The Age Of The Internet / UNN Students Don't Give Excuses, They Have Done It Again, CRAZY Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Age Of No Excuses by VeeWriters2020: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2022
This is the only age where we don't have excuses.

1. You don't have money to acquire skills? YouTube is there.

2. You don't have enough time to read great books? Download the audio versions.

3. And if you have ideas to write, but you don't have time to write them or you don't know how to write them, hire a ghostwriter.

° Hire me for No 3. I'm a ghostwriter. I write article, thesis, ebook, book, etc.

(1) (Reply)

OPSC Assistant Director Answer Key 24, 25 Sept 2022 {paper 1, 2, 3, 4} / 4 Simple Steps To Pass The CLAT Exam / Sum Of Gp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.