Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Ban - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Ban (664 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ban by dfrost02: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Dear Mods,

That no one is even responding to me, is not fair at all.

For the past 5-6 days. Highly unfair. At least dignify me with an answer.

What exactly is my offense? Lay it bare. Not responding at all makes it seem somehow.

I cajoled, begged and all other things but no one even cared to reach out.

I've sent several mails to the mods but no one responded. I had to quote nlfpmod on a thread he made but no response.

nlfpmod Mukina2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Nipfmod Dominique Justwise

naptu2 Kyase Lamasta Angelfrost fergie001 this might likely be the last post I'll do on this issue.

Seun kindly look into this.

Modified:

I created this thread so others can make comments here as the other post was made in the diary section.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ban by guobe: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2022
That's their style
Re: My Ban by bv44all: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Why u dey stress.
Just open another one.
Na faceless forum nothing special

1 Like

Re: My Ban by Fira09(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2022
How many weeks/months did they banned you, let me help out.
Re: My Ban by dfrost02: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:
How many weeks/months did they banned you, let me help out.

2032 lipsrsealed
Re: My Ban by Fira09(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2022
dfrost02:

2032 lipsrsealed

WTF, which rule did you violated?
Re: My Ban by dfrost02: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:

WTF, which rule did you violated?

Spamming. What spamming exactly, I want to know.

I have sent the link of the thread to them. No response, no resolution.
Re: My Ban by Fira09(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2022
dfrost02:

Spamming. What spamming exactly, I want to know.

I have sent the link of the thread to them. No response, no resolution.

Send the link to me.

Mehn, if it's spamming you deserve to be banned atleast 4-7 days but not up to 10 years, that's to harsh.
Re: My Ban by dfrost02: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:

Send the link to me.

Mehn, if it's spamming you deserve to be banned atleast 4-7 days but not up to 10 years, that's to harsh.

What exactly is the spamming, is what I'm asking. This is my first time of experiencing this. It's ridiculous to say the least.

The link was not even declared on my profile. That's the funny thing.
Re: My Ban by Fira09(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2022
dfrost02:

What exactly is the spamming, is what I'm asking. This is my first time of experiencing this. It's ridiculous to say the least.

The link was not even declared on my profile. That's the funny thing.

Meaning: Spamming is unsolicited usually commercial messages (such as emails, text messages, or Internet postings) sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places.

This is against the Nairaland rule, but you don't deserve to be banned for 10 years, at most 2 weeks.
Re: My Ban by dfrost02: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:

Meaning: Spamming is unsolicited usually commercial messages (such as emails, text messages, or Internet postings) sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places.

This is against the Nairaland rule, but you don't deserve to be banned for 10 years, at most 2 weeks.

Fira09, I understand you totally and I know the rules from when I joined. I know what spamming is. My question is: where exactly is the spammed post?

And I've not done any of those. Ask those who I've been acquainted with, and they can testify.

This is the account that was banned dfrost. Carry out an audit.
Re: My Ban by dfrost02: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2022
naptu2 my response:

Not sports bet post- I don't bet.
Not politics - I don't do politics.

This is the description of the post.

The thread topic was about Aisha Yusufu saying she will not support Peter Obi.

Albeit, the content of the post indicated that she won't support PO if he failed in governance.

So some monikers replied based on the topic rather than reading the content.

I responded to two posts and joked at them being experts writers and they not even read, so how come they are expert writers?

That was all.

This is the link to the first post on that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7331834/aisha-yesufu-peter-obi-im#116647329
Re: My Ban by Fira09(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2022
dfrost02:

Fira09, I understand you totally and I know the rules from when I joined. I know what spamming is. My question is: where exactly is the spammed post?

And I've not done any of those. Ask those who I've been acquainted with, and they can testify.

I viewed your new moniker profile, I saw the screenshot of your banned account, but the mod didn't State any prove that you violated the spamming rule.

Mynd44 nlfpmod Mukina2 dominique Seun

Please investigate the falselyBan issue on this account : dfrost.
Re: My Ban by dfrost02: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:

I viewed your new moniker profile, I saw the screenshot of your banned account, but the mod didn't State any prove that you violated the spamming rule.

Mynd44 nlfpmod Mukina2 dominique Seun

Please investigate the falselyBan issue on this account : dfrost.

Thanks mate.

I also did a further analysis and discovered that the moniker I quoted last had the post I quoted hidden.

So maybe someone was trying to report her account and reported mine alongside without checking the actual quote.

This is the last moniker I quoted Tina00writer. I remember vividly
Re: My Ban by Fira09(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2022
dfrost02:

Thanks mate.

I also did a further analysis and discovered that the moniker I quoted last had the post I quoted hidden.

So maybe someone was trying to report her account and reported mine alongside without checking the actual quote.

The bolded, Yes that's true maybe that was the cause of your ban, since you didn't violated any rules.
Re: My Ban by Fira09(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2022
dfrost02:

Thanks mate.

Right now this is what you will do: Go to Nairaland Homepage, scroll down to the bottom you will see something like(mail super mods) tap it and state how you created this new moniker because of your banned account which is falsely banned, then state thebdetails of how you quoted someone who was spamming a thread, and you got banned alongside the person.

Do this and wait for some hours.
Re: My Ban by dfrost02: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:

Right now this is what you will do: Go to Nairaland Homepage, scroll down to the bottom you will see something like(mail super mods) tap it and state how you created this new moniker because of your banned account which is falsely banned, then state thebdetails of how you quoted someone who was spamming a thread, and you got banned alongside the person.

Do this and wait for some hours.

Fira09 I've done that four (4) times now. The only thing I've not done is mention the moniker I quoted.

But at least a response would dignify the channel I used. I don't think it is not worth responding to me.
Re: My Ban by Fira09(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2022
dfrost02:

Fira09 I've done that four (4) times now. The only thing I've not done is mention the moniker I quoted.

But at least a response would dignify the channel I used. I don't think it is not worth responding to me.

I will mail them considering this issue.
Re: My Ban by dfrost02: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:

I will mail them considering this issue.

Thanks mate smiley
Re: My Ban by Kyase(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2022
dfrost02:
Dear Mods,

That no one is even responding to me, us not fair at all.

For the past 5-6 days. Highly unfair. At least dignify me with an answer.

What exactly is my offense? Lay it bare. Not responding at all makes it seem somehow.

I cajoled, begged and all other things but no one even cared to reach out.

I've sent several mails to the mods but no one responded. I had to quote nlfpmod on a thread he made but no response.

nlfpmod Mukina2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Nipfmod Dominique Justwise

naptu2 Kyase Lamasta Angelfrost fergie001 this might likely be the last post I'll do on this issue.

Seun kindly look into this.

Modified:

I created this thread so others can make comments here as the other post was made in the diary section.

Nairaland mods operate with herdsmen mentality
Very annoying and it seems nobody is checking their excesses, they do things with so much impunity and there’s high probability i will ban for saying this

Oga seun please and please do something
The complains are too much, even Facebook and Twitter that are international don’t operate like this.
Re: My Ban by Kyase(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:

Send the link to me.

Spam ban is usually 1-3 hours on all section then one full day on the section you used for the spam
Re: My Ban by Kyase(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2022
dfrost02:

Brother, the mod once ban me for using emoji this one grin to ban me for 3 days

There was a time they ban me for booking space lol
This particular one happened around 2014/15
Re: My Ban by Fira09(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Kyase:

Spam ban is usually 1-3 hours on all section then one full day on the section you used for the spam

Ok.
Re: My Ban by dfrost02: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Kyase:

Brother, the mod once ban me for using emoji this one grin to ban me for 3 days

There was a time they ban me for booking space lol
This particular one happened around 2014/15

Kyase thje matter eeh. E tire me. Imagine switching accounts just to get their attention? Haba? I no get that kind energy abeg.
Re: My Ban by Kyase(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2022
dfrost02:

Kyase thje matter eeh. E tire me. Imagine switching accounts just to get their attention? Haba? I no get that kind energy abeg.
Hopefully this thread gets to them

1 Like

Re: My Ban by dfrost02: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kyase:

Hopefully this thread gets to them

Yeah. Thanks.

Which was why I created the thread smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ban by dfrost02: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
cheesy

What a sigh of relief cry grin

Special shout to my chief naptu2. He never rested until he saw it through.

My homies: Kyase chikason22 Angelfrost Lamasta fergie001 baba. Wow! Talk about not seeing someone and a bond has been struck already. Thanks guys.

Fira09 person wey carry my matter for head like gala just on a first day.
Re: My Ban by Angelfrost(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
dfrost02:
D

My homies: Kyase chikason22 Angelfrost Lamasta fergie001 baba. Wow! Talk about not seeing someone and a bond has been struck already. Thanks guys.

Welcome back brother!

It wouldn't have been nice having you absent when Man City beats their neighbors by 3 to 4 goals next week! cool cool

Glad to have you back!

1 Like

Re: My Ban by Fira09(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
dfrost02:
D

Thank God you are back, I laid the complain to them.........I also knew they will free you from the ban since didn't violated any rules.

Next time, no quote pesin wey dey spam the forum(just report the person)
Re: My Ban by dfrost02: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Welcome back brother!

It wouldn't have been nice having you absent when Man City beats their neighbors by 3 to 4 goals next week! cool cool

Glad to have you back!

You eeh... cheesy grin go and solve your peacock � problems first.
Re: My Ban by dfrost02: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:

Thank God you are back, I laid the complain to them.........I also knew they will free you from the ban since didn't violated any rules.

Next time, no quote pesin wey dey spam the forum(just report the person)

Thanks mate. How would I know people wey dey spam brother? lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: My Ban by Fira09(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
dfrost02:

Thanks mate. How would I know people wey dey spam brother? lipsrsealed cheesy

They spam through their signatures, if you see it you will know.

Anyway welcome back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup, Tue, 11 Oct; Germany 2-1 Nigeria Full-Time / Gary Cahill Announces Retirement From Football Activities / Beijing Games: A ''torch'' Of Controversy- By Jl Shash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.