Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business (281 Views)

Enquiries On Cost Of Having A Family Lawyer In Nigeria / I Need Info On Cost Of Running Small Tiger Gen Set / Inquiry On Cost Of Erecting Led Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business by FreeSpirited: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2022
So like for many Nigerian youth into IT, power and lack of forex to trade on international market is a serious problem
Without electricity...u cant do anything with ur IT business, and only God can help us scale through govt ban on international transaction.
For now, I want to install a solar panel really quick as electricity is really really bad.
Kindly advice me on the cost of Solar panel that will power like 2 laptops, charge my phone and watch TV for a room or one office....... pls it's urgent...I want to do it before this month runs out...all of my business and idea I'm working on is online.
I'm currently in Abuja
Thank you
I h
Re: I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business by GardenGreen: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2022
Between 900,000 and 1.2 Million Naira is fine
Re: I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business by FreeSpirited: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2022
GardenGreen:
Between 900,000 and 1.2 Million Naira is fine
I'm not doing for a whole house o..just one room to power two laptops, 2 or 3 phones, and watch sport channel on TV simple
Re: I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business by harbayo20(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2022
There's a solution that has total payment not upto 350k
With 55k down payment, you can also be given and you'd pay the remaining over subscription rates till the balance is cleared.

I use it for my remote work majorly and it has been my saving grace coz my client no wan hear say I no get light, bad for Nigeria and my ratings
Even without light for days I still ball with my laptop, TV, fan and bulbs in all my 3 rooms

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business by FreeSpirited: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Another option?
Re: I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business by GardenGreen: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:
Another option?

Start by declaring your financial budget
Re: I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business by Raregem9000(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2022
Tell me more
harbayo20:
There's a solution that has total payment not upto 350k
With 55k down payment, you can also be given and you'd pay the remaining over subscription rates till the balance is cleared.

I use it for my remote work majorly and it has been my saving grace coz my client no wan hear say I no get light, bad for Nigeria and my ratings
Even without light for days I still ball with my laptop, TV, fan and bulbs in all my 3 rooms
Re: I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business by FreeSpirited: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2022
GardenGreen:

Start by declaring your financial budget
Let's say 200
Re: I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business by GardenGreen: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Let's say 200

For your setup, you need starting from 400k..
Re: I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business by FreeSpirited: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2022
GardenGreen:

For your setup, you need starting from 400k..
Alright. Thanks
Re: I Need Advice On Cost Of Solar Panel For My Business by GardenGreen: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Alright. Thanks

Yes bro

(1) (Reply)

Advice On The Type Of Business I Can Do / Relocation Sales / Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.