Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up (49593 Views)

Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail / IGP Orders Prosecution Of Zainab Duke Abiola Over Assault On Orderly / Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Drunkard1: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Nigeria

We say police personnel nor reach then we dey see the ones way we take dey do orderly come even they beat them join
baba abeg use pos help me with 2k.
Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Useless country

1 Like

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Ejebleje: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2022
If we dey tell una say Nigeria na jungle...e no dey ring

1 Like

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by bonnyhope: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Why didn't she defend herself

As a police officer she should know what to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Benchilwell: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2022
This is bad, and must face d question.
Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by udemzyudex(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2022
Always boasting about nothing will happen shows how corruption has eaten deep in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2022
what the hell is this, she is a monster
Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by LegendAnselm: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Wicked people everywhere
Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2022
I wonder �!

shiwex:
I don't get it...why does this person need an orderly
Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Okay

Next
Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Mugu her name is Zainab not Dike
kingthreat:
Question here is why should the police be trained on tax payer's money only to become orderlies in people's homes?
Second observation is why is it that yam legged women have a knack for assaulting their maids and staff who are fellow females like them?
All these violent Obi supporters ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Patriotsleague: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2022
She should be prosecuted, the police does not belong to individual, the police is not your houseboy or security guard, the police force belongs to Nigerians. This is a disgrace to the Nigerian police force.

5 Likes

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by wolebest: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by yusuf0876(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin

I opened a thread about Buba Marwa the current NDLEA BOSS being made to head the police to herald in a new police force. So many warped minded individuals where talking alotta of garbage.

The police force is the least respected force in Nigeria due to their shameful conduct, corruption and unprofessionalism.

What do you expect when you populate a force with iliterates and hooligans
that's the best thing that can ever happen to the police.

1 Like

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by AgentGoat: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2022
I no like police but i no accept this!!!

Una no get the professor's pictures and phone number?

3 Likes

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by kelmicheal: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Dike Zainab I'm checking on my dictionary
Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by bhella10: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Transferred aggression
Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Belleful: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2022
If police no show us who they arrest and show us when them charge them to court, them be real zombies. Na for poor man body them for get power.

1 Like

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Goke7: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2022
the average Nigerian is an oppressor and a bully, just give him a privileged position and the beast in him or her will come out.

This is why I don't believe in the end sars struggle cos the police or military is a true reflection of who we are as a people

2 Likes

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by spinna: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2022
God1000:
This is very bad, an average nigerian elite is a monster with bullying mentality.

This same prof will later be invited to a radio or TV show and she will be advising people about domestic violence.

People you think should know better in our society and behave well often act like thugs and miscreants.

If you are a type that dehumanise and degrade other people, then stop it

She will rot in prison if she tries this outside Nigeria.

I swear some so called "rich" Nigerians are very toxic .. money miss road people

4 Likes

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Soso990240(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2022
The Nigeria System is so messed up that people do unimaginable things and get away with it. People blame all these Junior officers that do things like : Killing protesters at Lekki toll gate, Arresting protesters and teargassing them. Most of these things are clear order from their Bosses. My brother a military officer made me to understand that most soldiers are helpless, Officers control them. Same with Police.
So, the assaulted lady may not get Justice because the Lady that assaulted her is a friend to her Boss, and her boss controls her.
Non of my family member will join any Military/Paramilitary/Police with 0-level, God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by anonymuz(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2022
woodiro:
She must face the law.
she's a friend to the IG's wife and might be inlaw to the cjn what do you expect. Naija na cruise.

1 Like

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by luluosas(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Can you imagine? Ordinary prof wetin? This country is finished. But thanks be to God as hope beckons come 2023 with Peter Obi on the ballot

1 Like

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2022
And the Policewoman cannot give her one groundnut and claim accidental discharge. Useless woman.

1 Like

Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Wat do u expect, that's wat they deserve na,haven't you all see how police help tk carry foods for one of their master.Boy boy mentality
Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by TUTU147: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2022
We are waiting to see her the igp will handle the case as the said prof is a friend to his wife.many rank and file have been subjected to inhuman treatment by their boss because the police authority don't mind as long as money is coming from the principal.many police officers have been turn into house boys and girls just because their are posted to you.This is one of the reasons many vip don't like police officers from the south east and south south,they don't take shit from their principals.
Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by godofuck231: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Special protection , so much for the protection she couldn't even defend herself talk less of the principal, where was her weapon , and how did she loose her weapon, at least one or two knees would have been blown out to save herself , simple
Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by hotseat: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2022
A professor ought to be decorous and urbane in character and conduct.

Whosai!

This is Naija!

There's a lot of tension in the land occasioned by the present harsh economic doldrums facing even the "mighty" in society, such that people tend to flare up at the slightest provocation.

We've all become potential time bombs waiting to explode at the slightest touch!

Las las, the orderly don chop breakfast!

Chai!

The gods must be crazy, indeed!
Re: Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up by TUTU147: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2022
AgentGoat:
I no like police but i no accept this!!!

Una no get the professor's pictures and phone number?
The authority have it I guess,but because of her influence she will not be paraded.Nigerians need to come to the rescue of the junior officers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) / SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After / 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.