Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After (49592 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by PrettyCrystal: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2018
While Nigerians are clamoring for change/reform of the special anti-robbery squad, SARS, a picture of the security operatives posing with guns in mufti have got internet users talking. Online users who are not happy with the way the agents operate, have heavily criticized and labelled them "reformed criminals" due to their looks.

According to some Nigerians, these are the same set of operatives who judge and arrest innocent people by their looks not knowing that they too look like thugs.

Meanwhile, The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State command, Edgal Imohimi, has issued a stern warning to policemen attached to divisions in the state to desist from wearing mufti bearing ‘SARS’ (Special Anti-Robbery Squad) while carrying out official duties. He threatened to sanction any policeman who violates the directive.

To march his words with action, Edgal said the two policemen, who allegedly assaulted a lawyer last week in Ikoyi area of Lagos, would be demoted in ranks, for wearing plain clothes to effect the arrest of the legal practitioner.

See how internet users reacted to picture of the federal SARS operatives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/sars-officers-heavily-criticized-after-posing-with-their-rifles.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Just imagine.
Look at how they look like armed robbers......
that is if they are SARS tho!

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by malificent(f): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Bunch of bloodsucking plain clothed terrorists backed by the government.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by kurupt1: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Armed. Robbers that were recruited into the police

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Armed Robbers! See how police officers look like.....

There was a country!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by nepapole(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by magabounce(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018
The one in the middle is wearing dreads
Are u kidding me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by stefanjaeger: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Why would Any law enforcement agent turn out like those? They are so fuzzy and they're are even carrying dread. I know for sure that no Nigerian military cadet or officer can carry dread and am very sure a DSS officer can not carry dread or dressed unprofessionally like these ones. Don't SARS have ethical code? I have sparsely seen a well dressed SARS, it's either they're carrying dread or blowing their hair or looking so scruffy. They are so quick to stop and harass any one on dread. Government had better re organise SARS before they become the deadliest terrorist unit in the country, if they are not yet.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by tolexy007(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2018
undecided
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
The government(past and present) has intimidated Nigerians so much that we can't even afford to carry placards and hold peaceful demonstrations for fear of being shot at.

BTW, these guys look dirtier and 'gansterish' than the robbers they are meant to arrest!

Bloody Special Armed Robbery Squad.

27 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by RevenGeMission: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2018
These ones are armed robbers and ritualists

Bunch of monkey looking animals

Looking dirty and unkempt , see hairstyle and they'd be arresting yahoo boy with dread

May thunder and Ogun god of Iron attack and destory all the officers that have hurt, tortured , maimed and threatened anybody who is not a kidnapper or armed robber

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by AfroMighty(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2018
Guy ask me and I will tell you... This people are nothing but criminals... they are the real robbers in town.... have witness them arrest and kill people without no reason....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Asquare84(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2018
What wrong with snapping pix with their rifle abi snapping pix is equal to harassing citizens. If I were the police authority I would withdrawn all police men from the road so that arm robber, kidnapper and criminals will have field day
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by surveyorng: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2018
They look just like the common criminals we see around us....

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Is there any difference between these people and armed robbers??

#JustAsking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by EbukaHades10(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2018
See that one with macaroni head. Let me pass his side with afro and he calls me. God will ......

........ leave me alone let me type

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Asquare84:
What wrong with snapping pix with their rifle abi snapping pix is equal to harassing citizens. If I were the police authority I would withdrawn all police men from the road so that arm robber, kidnapper and criminals will have field day
Is this one among the 180m people that Nigeria begat?

37 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by kristen12(f): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Armed robbers with government permission.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Kokolet11: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2018
sad zoo police

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by lonelydora: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2018
Nigerians need to start lynching these guys wherever they are sighted.

6 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by tommykiwi(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2018
Dis ones are TRIPLE Criminals!
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by Beremx(f): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2018
Armed Robbers
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by SmartToyota(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2018
i wouldn't agree less
lonelydora:
Nigerians need to start lynching these guys wherever they are sighted.

7 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by monaPhilz: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Armed bandits with license.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by middlebeltboy: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69455754:
Just imagine. Look at how they look like armed robbers...... that is if they are SARS tho!
Nairaland field Marshall...
Tuwale Baba
Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by modaink333: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2018
SARS

SPECIAL ARM ROBBERY SQUAD

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by phase1: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2018
The 'Special Armed Robbers Squad' that buhari gave license to extort, kill and maim weak and innocent nigerians. Na dem be this.

They are armer robbers that are special as they have buhari's backing to intimidate hapless nigerians in the south.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by adedayourt(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Sincerely these guys rally look like hard criminals. So unkept and raggy

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by deepwater(f): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2018
This is the picture of the guy who fell into the abandoned well while running away from this death in human skin.
A fellow NL said he looks like a yahoo boy.
OreoPaschal:
I am not trying to judge him ooh. But, why would you run if you are innocent?.. From his pictures, he looks like an internet fraudster.
https://www.nairaland.com/4621343/sars-chases-ambrose-alli-university

But that's BTW. May his soul find peace with the Lord and May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss.

But compare and contrast, who look more of a thief and armed robber let alone a yahoo boy?

If this kind people burst into your area for day light wont u scamper for safety thinking they are the armed robbers themselves ?

I keep asking myself, how could these peeps pass proper recruitment process, what was the standard for employment? They don't look like they can spell their names let alone own a resume. what was the criteria again for FSARS recruitment.....some one said they are all deathrow inmates released with time

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by thunderbabs: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2018
And you sure these are not armed robbers shocked

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After by fasho01(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2018
These are the real armed robbers.. Just look at how scruffy and irritating they look

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) / Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.