Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House (50528 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Robnectar(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2022
What did she want? grin
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by TriCee: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmmm, that young lady is taking a risk though. If you understand how Kanu's supporters reasons, you should never be doing this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by SmartPolician: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Why is this newsworthy? undecided
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by SIMONEKPA7: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2022
smiley
Nnamdi kanu is a thief using Biafra as a conduit pipe..... Simon Ekpa is the only true Freedom fighter

4 Likes

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by CheapHomes1: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2022
REDshouse:
An empty street, an empty house ... all residents and indigenes have ran to Lagos for greener pastures, including presidential aspirant Obi, To a State managed by a seasoned, accommodating, and humble Democrats (Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu)...God Bless BAT23

Did Tinubu handpick his successors?

Is Tinubu currently managing Lagos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Moh247: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2022
Many sensible Igbos are not part of the IPOB agenda

3 Likes

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Barrylord4040: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2022
U mean Peter Obi that doesn't know the meaning of green energy lol and want to rue nAija after his son stepped on nAija flag lol well he can rule biafraaaaa
REDshouse:
An empty street, an empty house ... all residents and indigenes have ran to Lagos for greener pastures, including presidential aspirant Obi, To a State managed by a seasoned, accommodating, and humble Democrats (Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu)...God Bless BAT23

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Mrikay94(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Soso990240(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2022
REDshouse:
Dumby 001... Ibos, Hausa and even Yorubas have been migrating to Lagos as far back as the 1970s, was Tinubu the President then? Ibos are in every part of this world, Lagos is no exception, This is because after the War, They were denied a lot of this , they had to go get them. Most people are in Lagos because of the advantage it has as the former FCT. Most companies have their Head Offices in Lagos, and Tinubu is not the one that brought them, The Port in Lagos was not from Tinubu, etc. So, stop this Rubbish talk about people migrating to Lagos. Then why is Nigeria Leaders afraid of Building a port in d east or linking a railway from the east to other parts of the country?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Fiscus105(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2022
Tinubu will be one to release Kanu last last"

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Kinddetective: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2022
There is nothing special about this stunt given the fact that Obi’s candidacy has nothing to do with the Biafra agitation. That said, can an Obedient take a picture in front of Tinubu’s house without molestation?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by macho44(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2022

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by big7: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Very unnecessary act
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Millimann: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Nobody there knows what the inscription on her shirt means.

To them, that's just a random woman wearing a blue shirt.

4 Likes

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by PlayerMeji: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2022
I do not support this move...
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Babastrong(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=Rapuru14 post=116899547]
May your destiny be managed the way the drug baron has managed Lagos.

Iti[ And may your destiny be like obi's certificate and be managed the way Obidirt managed anambra state.]

2 Likes

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by sweerychick(f): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2022
Tvoice:
fools everywhere, dat guy dat trecked from lagos to Abuja for buhari the other time, where is he today, una go just package gala wey Don spoil dey sell for everyone
very big fool indeed, Tinubus failure would be designed by his supporters. Imagine this slowpoke snapping pic in front of MNK gate to prove what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by dominic17: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2022
street is not empty, it just that IGBO are very tolerant and hospitable to strangers unlike tribal bigot like your tribe that are always hostile to other tribe residing in their land.

REDshouse:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by CoolAmbience(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2022
REDshouse:

U dey mind them?

I be Igbo o, but it baffles me why Igbos hate Tinubu.

Which Igbo family does not have a relative in Lagos? Can you say same of Yorubas in any Igbo state?

Yet they tell you Lagos is filthy, smelly, over rated bla bla bla..

If Tinubu stole Lagos money, why are Igbos the ones crying more than the bereaved?

Why don't we concentrate on the corrupt politicians in the Southeast?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2022
Foolishness will not allow this idiot to make sense. He might have eyes but cannot see the obedient rally in all Eastern states

REDshouse:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Ayo8(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2022
She should be dealt with… This is a joke taken too far.

Ps: I’m not a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Cypress042(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2022
The same way Apc has been trashed and abandoned undecided
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by TUTU147: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2022
This is foolishness, politics is not a war.What does MNK has to do with your candidate.sometimes we do things just to trend at the end it will brings us tears.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by REDshouse(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2022
Rapuru14:

Iti
Amen, it means my destiny will always be a talking point for the world,

It means I won't be forced to be sitting at home every Monday by some lunatic.

It means people will bring all their wealth to me to be able to prosper..

It means my children will go to school when others are observing ASUU Strike..

It means if I cough everyone must shiver...

It means without me u and your entire generation can never make it in life..

BAT23 IS D GOAL

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Rapuru14: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2022
REDshouse:
Amen, it means my destiny will always be a talking point for the world,

It means I won't be forced to be sitting at home every Monday by some lunatic.

It means people will bring all their wealth to me to be able to prosper..

It means my children will go to school when others are observing ASUU Strike..

It means if I cough everyone must shiver...

It means without me u and your entire generation can never make it in life..

BAT23 IS D GOAL

All these long grammar is guilty conscience.

Just say 'Amen' and move on.

Olodo!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by REDshouse(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2022
CoolAmbience:

U dey mind them?

I be Igbo o, but it baffles me why Igbos hate Tinubu.

Which Igbo family does not have a relative in Lagos? Can you say same of Yorubas in any Igbo state?

Yet they tell you Lagos is filthy, smelly, over rated bla bla bla..

If Tinubu stole Lagos money, why are Igbos the ones crying more than the bereaved?

Why don't we concentrate on the corrupt politicians in the Southeast?

I will dash you 2 bottles of Hero bear for been honest..

4 Likes

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by joe1309: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2022
Rapuru14:

Iti
shameless people! Go to your state, may your destiny be managed the southeastern states are being managed governors with GCE results.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by Tvoice: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2022
sweerychick:
very big fool indeed, Tinubus failure would be designed by his supporters. Imagine this slowpoke snapping pic in front of MNK gate to prove what?

Foolishness is a bliss to some fools

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by REDshouse(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2022
Rapuru14:

All these long grammar is guilty conscience.

Just say 'Amen' and move on.

Olodo!

Haba omowe ode oshi, I just explained the impact the drug baron has on ur entire generation that can never prosper without Lagos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by EmiLoKanMyAss: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2022
Protected from who and what actually?
odinaccess:
She needs to be protected
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House by REDshouse(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2022
dominic17:
street is any empty, it just that IGBO are very tolerant and hospitable to strangers unlike tribal bigot like your tribe that are always hostile to other tribe residing in their land.

we are hostile but all your tribesmen keeps rushing ekeledilichukwu bus from east to Lagos and south west every day for greener pastures ...how many of my tribes men do u always see rushing to a state that some lunatics will always compel citizen to sit at home on a working Monday for that matter,

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.