Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market (18658 Views)

Why Security Forces Can't Find Bandits Gumi Located - Adamu Garba / Hope Uzodinma: Why God Punished Okorocha 'Dead Politically' / Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Lipozng(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2022
I hope the government of that state makes provision for the shop owners.

Check my signature please and do business with me
Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Godstiger(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Stupid act
Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by VULCAN(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Shame on Imo people that you haven't driven this lout from govt house.

This man has never hidden his hatred for his people and his subservience to Ndi Hausa.

Imagine the bastard supporting the destruction of people's livelihood with this weak excuse.

Can he swear on his first son's life that no innocent person's property was destroyed or seized?

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2022
bandits??
Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Ogbodobeogbodo: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2022
I lost hope in Nigeria immediately I realized that APC has deceivedly captured power at the center, Uzodimma is the correct picture of Nigeria's battered self aclaimed delusional democracy. Hopeless Governor and a foolish fulani stooge.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Tochi3(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2022
God will surely punish you and poo'hari in this life and the life after...

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Sleyk: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Streetdreamx:
so this is the HOPE meant for IMOLITES? i doubt if this man will complete his 8years. same fate that befell ohakim awaits him.
8years ke.....his tenure don finish like this.

wetin he want take campaign as APC governor, shey na security, good roads or peace to the imolites?... he's one of the worse governor from imo state so far.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by LikeCool252: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2022
I just joined the Up. .Ghana forum and already addicted to it. Looking at the speed of the site, it must be hosted on dedicated server
fourboys49: The site is doing well .com.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by DWNairaland2021: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Treasure Hunt Alert ⚠️

The Lenovo Ideapad 14" is going for just 23,423 Naira Only this Friday 23rd September, 2022!!!

Wanna be the Lucky Winner?

Set your alarms and hurry to www.dreamworksdirect.com

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by PHIPEX(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2022
This Gov is a huge joke. Do you burn down govt house when EFCC arrest criminals in govt?

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Nickelodeon93:
In my opinion I support him 100%, that village orsu is the den of unknown gun men that kill security operatives.. he should kill them all

How many markets and businesses have the military burnt down in the North because of terrorists?!!

How many villages or towns hiding insurgents have been razed down over there?!!

You don't know or haven't heard of the universal term "Rules of Engagement"?!!! It's actually a war crime to incapacitate or harm civilians deliberately in a bid to capture terrorists!

Many of you are so badly educated and exposed yet still feel proud about it!

5 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Psalmistproject: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2022
In this 21century look at what this imposter of a governor is spilling.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Saint99: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2022
I noticed, it is only in the South East that the security operatives carry out operations and burn Houses and Shops. I don't see this happening in other parts of the country. Do they have leaders over there in the South East?

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by mastermaestro(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2022
Someone who got a position through dubious judicial fraud should ordinarily have attempted to win the support of his people in order to sustain his political momentum. Alas! Alas! Alas! Dude is acting senselessly like a cursed person.

Do these idiotic politicians have political advisers and strategists? angry

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Ugwuoke347(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2022
This man is clearly evil.
It is so clear.
This is pure evil.
Evil in its crudest concentrate.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by DanAugust2021: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2022
gidgiddy:
It is shocking what a Governor is saying just to unleash violence on the people

Who on earth would place bomb making materials in an open market??

But lets assume that someome was keeping bomb making materials in a market. What any responsible crime fighting organisation would do is secure the place, diffuse the materials and keep the general public safe. It is public safety first before any other thing

What sort of security agency would go to a public place such as a market, where they have been tipped off that bomb making materials are located, and you set the place on fire??

Why endanger public safety with this callous act? Why destroy peoples livelihood? Why destroy the economy of the place? Dont these people know that this can cause explosions that can affect people miles away?

It is clear that Governor Hope Uzodimma and the security operatives he leads are just out to unleash a reign of terror on Imo people

You go to a place where bomb making materials are kept, and you set the place on fire? Chei!!

And the foolish Governor came out to back this act that endangers public safety?

Imo people have suffered under Uzodimma, I weep for them
Imo people didn't vote for him, that's the reason he's taking his pound of flesh.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Ezmans: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2022
gidgiddy:

But lets assume that someome was keeping bomb making materials in a market. What any responsible crime fighting organisation would do is secure the place, diffuse the materials and keep the general public safe. It is public safety first before any other thing

What sort of security agency would go to a public place such as a market, where they have been tipped off that bomb making materials are located, and you set the place on fire??

Why endanger public safety with this callous act? Why destroy peoples livelihood? Why destroy the economy of the place? Dont these people know that this can cause explosions that can affect people miles away?

It is clear that Governor Hope Uzodimma and the security operatives he leads are just out to unleash a reign of terror on Imo people

You go to a place where bomb making materials are kept, and you set the place on fire? Chei!!

And the foolish Governor came out to back this act that endangers public safety?

since this supreme Court administrator is taking charge in IMO state there is no peace

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Okoroawusa: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death...

That's all I have to say

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by mastermaestro(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2022
Saint99:
I noticed, it is only in the South East that the security operatives carry out operations and burn Houses and Shops. I don't see this happening in other parts of the country. Do they have leaders over there in the South East?

The Eastern political landscape hardly recognizes 'elders' and 'leaders'. That's why they are never united behind a single candidate for national elections.

You see governors acting recklessly, and no one calls them to order. There is no political elder in the East that their governors listen to. It's unfortunate.

Sometimes godfatherism plays some positive roles. A well respected political godfather would have called Uzodima to order by now if they had one.
Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2022
This Supreme court administrator or IMO is a liar.
I went to Imo on December last year to visit my bro, i asked him how they were coping with the new governor.
He said the man promised to bomb them if they refuse to leave the market area, I was shocked!

How will a reasonable person destroy a market when he knows that NDI IGBO are traders.
He has destroyed livelihoods in IMO, God have mercy!

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Realists(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2022
gidgiddy:

It's a fact that some IED's can only be diffuse through controlled explosion. But your myopic & s[quote author=Realists post=116904480]
It's a fact that some IED's can only be diffuse through controlled explosion. However your myopic & sympathetic view to ipobian terrorists has clouded your sense of reasoning. Don't worry once Obi is defeated at the polls, you guys will wear your Ipobian regalia officially, I Know.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by ipobcannibals: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2022
God bless governor Hope Uzodinma for his fight against Ipob/ESN terrorists in Imo.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless president Muhammadu Buhari for speaking to Ipigs/ESN in the language they understand

God bless president-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Devil punish Ipob/ESN cannibals and all their supporters, both online and offline….May the good land of Nigeria swallow them up and May evil continue to follow them for supporting evil (Ipob/ESN terrorists) - Amen!

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Gospel2Day: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Is that the same way Nigerian Military burn down shops and houses in the North after terrorists' attacks?
Separate, different rules of engagement in the same country.
The owner of the shops may not even know they stored explosives material in the shops.
Why not pick the suspects and pack the IED materials and just leave it at that?
Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.
I'm Yoruba, but I have noticed over time that the way the military operates in the North is somewhat different from how they do in the South.
I do not in anyway support criminality, but let it be seen by all that the rules of engagement are applied equally and 'samely' in all regions of the country.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2022
The problem of imo is not just the governor alone, is both the security operative too, coz they are violent like thier governor and can label anyone anytime what ever they want to.

I remember my friend who was kidnapped at owerri by the police and was told that if he didn't pay that they will kill him and accuse him ipob, we have to start sorting out money that night, but thank God he was released after payment.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by 43Ronin: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2022
I am sorry uzodinjò but this doesn't make any sense. If there are IEDs in the market, won't setting it on fire will pose a greater risk? So when the army diffuses the IEDs why burn the inter-border market U found ammonia nitrate whic is basically fertiliser in the market & burnt it down, just like burning nigeria brewery because peopke used star beer for molotov cocktail. The supreme Court administrator is literally fanning the flames of a revolution wch might consume him when APC leaves office in 2023

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2022
Gorvernor wike wil never do dis.
Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by ipobcannibals: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2022
Orsu is where Ipigs/ESN cannibals are headquartered. That’s where they kidnapped the female army officer and his husband and subsequently beheaded both of them. And some people here are supporting evil (Ipob).
I pray that anyone supporting evil will reap that evil (Ipob/ESN) in a million fold. There are many people who wonder why things never go well with them in life, no matter how hard they try, but they never realize that it’s because they filled their hearts and minds with sheer hatred and evil for others.
Well, may the lives of the wicked supporting Ipob/ESN cannibals be like Biafra,,,an online republic of cannibalism.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Okhuadams(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2022
DadaHammed:
Why security operatives raided, burnt shops at Eke-Ututu Market – Uzodimma

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/why-security-operatives-raided-burnt-shops-at-eke-ututu-market-uzodimma/amp/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7340298/ebube-agu-army-burn-orsu
Point of corrections our hard working gvnor don't be afraid to speak boldly is not bandits but Ipob/ Esn no more no less
Re: Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2022
“They discovered four shops where fertilisers, ammonium sulphate and electrical gadgets used in manufacturing explosives were packed,” the governor said.

Anyone with the know-how can build a bomb from fertilizers, ammonium sulfate, and electrical gadgets.

Ammonium (and ammonia nitrate) are the basic ingredients in fertilizers, ammonium sulfate, and even regular military bombs and missiles. On the other hand, basic household wiring systems: switches, wires, plugs, calculators, and even wristwatches, are used to wire the bombs and create detonators so it explodes whenever the manufacturers want it to.

How do you think groups like BH and bandits are able to create IEDs? Yet the military has never invaded a market because the terrorists sourced their raw materials from there. But they invaded and burned down a market and the governor is even justifying it? Little wonder Uzodinma cannot drive around his own state anymore.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers / If We’re Not Careful, Our Electoral Jurisprudence Will Vanish - Obi's Lawyer / FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.