Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. (23867 Views)

Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong / My Boss Almost Killed Me Today Because I Have Not Packed From His Apartment. / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by publicenemy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
cool cool
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by dake40(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
I obliged and she showed me a white paper. As I was struggling to read the address, my head started paining me and the writing became blurry. Immediately, I sat down and that was the last thing I remembered.

You knew you had some money on you, in this current period of Economical Maguire, and you couldn't raise a voice for help at that point?
Who was there when this happened?

So, you just walked to him and told him you were hypnotized and 89k was evicted from my bag, and you expect him to smile at you?

1 Like

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Kizzygentle: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
B
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Kajaard: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
If I was your boss I would sack you as well.

Using being hypnotized as an excuse for the missing money is simply laughable. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by ShenTeh(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
No
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Gadalo1990: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
G
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by xevove2061: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
what if you were lying? how will you boss know you are telling the truth?

1 Like

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by fastseo: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
judetov2:
Some people shaa....but on a second thought, do "spiritual things and things actually work on people"?
You just read this one now and still asking. Wait until it happens to u

3 Likes

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Kobicove(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Alexxx2000:
Yesterday, at about 4:12pm I was at my boss's POS stand when a woman dressed in a full wine attire walk-up to my stand and asked me if I can direct her to her Son's House address around Sabon-Gari.

I obliged and she showed me a white paper. As I was struggling to read the address, my head started paining me and the writing became blurry. Immediately, I sat down and that was the last thing I remembered.

The next time I got consciousness, I noticed the money in my bag about 89,000 had gone. Before I could shout, she wasn't anywhere to ..

If you were a business owner and one of your staff told you this type of story, would you believe it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by tctrills: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Alexxx2000:
Yesterday, at about 4:12pm I was at my boss's POS stand when a woman dressed in a full wine attire walk-up to my stand and asked me if I can direct her to her Son's House address around Sabon-Gari.

The next time I got consciousness, I noticed the money in my bag about 89,000 had gone. Before I could shout, she wasn't anywhere to be found.

I called my boss and narrated the ordeal to him and he became furious. He took me to my mum Beauty shop at the road side and mandated I get his money and he sacked me without hearing me out. He thinks it's my fault.

I was thinking he will allow me work so that he can be removing the money from my monthly salary of 12k but he didn't hear me out.

Please nairlander family, was my boss right for sacking and mandating me to look for his money or not I will be arrested?
pls.
If I were your boss, I would equally sack you. What is tomorrow another person hypnotizes you again? I think your boss should employ people that wouldn't be hypnotized. your type wasn't meant for the business.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
OP do giveaway abeg

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool, you're a very wicked man indeed... Loooooooooooooooooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Alexxx2000:

The next time I got consciousness, I noticed the money in my bag about 89,000 had gone. Before I could shout, she wasn't anywhere to be found.

I called my boss and narrated the ordeal to him and he became furious. He took me to my mum Beauty shop at the road side and mandated I get his money and he sacked me without hearing me out. He thinks it's my fault.

I was thinking he will allow me work so that he can be removing the money from my monthly salary of 12k but he didn't hear me out.

Please nairlander family, was my boss right for sacking and mandating me to look for his money or not I will be arrested?
pls.
. We can help you with some upkeep before you land another job right?
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Truvelisback(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Alexxx2000:

pls.
Yes, he is right because ur sounds like a cock and story to him.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by rhymesnoni(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
POS Attendants dey see things sha!!

2 weeks ago my Neighbour was arrested for a crime he dint commit. he had gone to watch ball and was comming back from the Cenema when the area vigilantes caught and handed him over to Police. According to the girl, someone came to deposit money to an account, (it was a Hundred thousand naira,) she counted it then it was complete but few minutes after the person had gone the money changed to N100 naira as against the 1000 she initially counted.

Immediately she saw my neighbour she started shouting that he's the guy that duped her.

As i dey type nown dem don bail the guy, we had to go to court to get an affidavit with Police officers to be able to trace the account of the person, its as Access Bank account.

The matter still dey, but hopefully in the next few days matter go finish.

6 Likes

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by ednut1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
judetov2:
Some people shaa....but on a second thought, do "spiritual things and things actually work on people"?
the powder in the paper made him unconscious not juju

1 Like

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by MyExpression(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Arrested for what?
If you lose company money, report the case yourself before he takes you to the police.

Always report every criminal activity you experience especially if there was a loss.
Your salary will obviously not cover that amount...so na ur guarantor go need co,e thru for you, while you get work elsewhere.

It can be adjudged as incompetence on your part to have been swindled. You can't tell this tale in societies the do not believe in religious fictions

1 Like

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by stevups(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Alexxx2000:

pls.
The story looked cooked. I noticed this with the introduction of #12k

2 Likes

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by chukkystar(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Go and learn Handwork. 12k a month is bad na. Also POS teaches very little skills and Experience.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by gadgethead: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chnbanc:

Keep your emotions at Bay
Think rationally.
That is,
If u r smart enough

If she really stole the money, would she come to share her story on nairaland? As if she owes you an explanation. Will she be the first person this will happen to? Some people can be so shallow and insensitive

3 Likes

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Karleb(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
You no get sense.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Tgb1: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yes
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Alexxx2000: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
. We can help you with some upkeep before you land another job right?

I don't understand sir.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by seunak2016: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
Let it end at incompetence, saying she gave the money to someone without proof is unnecessary sabotage and pray it won't be your turn soon to experience sabotage from strangers who have no clue about you.
which turn? when they tell you people to go church and pray, fast without your pastor telling you to do so. wake up in the night and pray, YOU WONT LISTEN, NOW JAZZ DEY WORK ON YOUR HEAD YOU KEEP CLAIMING it will be someone turn tomorrow. if you know anyone that have jazz ,let me know and if he try it on me and it work then it means God isn't on the throne again

1 Like

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Zee0007: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
gadgethead:

If she really stole the money, would she come to share her story on nairaland? As if she owes you an explanation. Will she be the first person this will happen to? Some people can be so shallow and insensitive

Don't mind him. Some people are so annoying. Someone is in deep shit and look at the kind of advice some people are giving. How can she steal the money? Someone is frustrated as we type and look at some people reply. Don't mind them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Tayorshd2(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kkk
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by seunak2016: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Guyman01:
You and I know very well that you are lying here, you were not hypnotized, she gave you fake prophesies that made you think great harm will befall your family, you quickly trusted her because she told you somethings that you thought were secrets only known to you.
Then she sent you on an errand to get something or say a particular prayer for 3 poles to avert impending disaster and also increase your financial status and that of your family, you obeyed her instructions.

By the time you carried out the simple task and returned you realised that she has vanished with your sales and you made up a cock and bull story from the shock for your boss consumption and you even have the temerity to post it here that you were hypnotized? Take your time make thunder no comot singlet for you.
You are lucky your boss didn't ask police to detain you for mumuism!

Check my moniker, I used to be a Guyman, you are just a low budget Mugu! undecided
be like dem don enter your paddy before, you know the drill
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by AmazingELixir: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
lipsrsealed

The energy that lady used to prepare that charm or portion for Op she could have easily used it to ask for inspiration to venture into a business that will thrive alas No! they rather use it to cause pain to others.

OP sorry you hear.....even the N12k sef your boss they pay you na wao....how you dey manage that kind change...anyway see what happened as a push to start up something for yourself.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by SocialJustice: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunak2016:
which turn? when they tell you people to go church and pray, fast without your pastor telling you to do so. wake up in the night and pray, YOU WONT LISTEN, NOW JAZZ DEY WORK ON YOUR HEAD YOU KEEP CLAIMING it will be someone turn tomorrow. if you know anyone that have jazz ,let me know and if he try it on me and it work then it means God isn't on the throne again
Lol, you're dealing with borderline insanity. Cure your madness and come back for a civil discussion.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by blaquebelle: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chnbanc:

I guess u r the toxic one here.
Naive in mentality!!
How could u believe in hypnosis?
African fetish believes don scatter ya brains.

Even in medical science, hypnosis as a form of psychotherapy exists. Thinking you've seen it all in life and you know it all is actually the highest form of ignorance a human can attain.

@op, yes, your boss was right to sack you. You would do the same in his shoes. Unfortunately, you're the only victim here. Sorry about that. Try to get a better paying job.

1 Like

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by einsteine(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
You are lucky you were not arrested
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by LordVarys1: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
I wonder why some of u think she is lying. Thisthing has happened right in my presence before, thank God I was observant, when I started suspecting something foul I rushed there and boom the girl regained consciousness. The man was apprehended.

I seriously don't like this pos business at all. So risky

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Mechanic, Mrs. Sandra Aguebor Gets Inspirational Award From Ambode (photos) / Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World / Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.