Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. (23835 Views)

Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong / My Boss Almost Killed Me Today Because I Have Not Packed From His Apartment. / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by SocialJustice: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
BigIyanga:

Number of people believing and liking this post shows clearly what’s wrong with Naija.. Why Snake dey swallow billions. Termittes dey thief billions.. Lack of accountsbility is our problem
Learn to read to understand instead of rushing to comment.

1 Like

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Zee0007: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
After reading people's comments, I must say. Most people have no human sympathy. They are so bitter and inhumane. What a world.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Captain92: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chnbanc:
Yes!!
He was right.
You are simply not competent for the job.
You don carry him money give ur boyfriend..
Now come dey use hypnosis as excuse!!
Alexxx2000

Concluding something you don't know about like this is totally wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Chnbanc: 2:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Captain92:

Concluding something you don't know about like this is totally wrong.
mind u, I never concluded.
I visualized.
Cos we are seen many scenarios that are similar to this
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by BigIyanga: 4:55am On Sep 23, 2022
SocialJustice:
Learn to read to understand instead of rushing to comment.
You’re the one who is incapable of using common sense. Hope you’re going to be OK if your employer tells u the same story.. hypnosis chop ur salary, hypnosis chop ur ATM money. You’re selfishly woke because it is another person’s money
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:10am On Sep 23, 2022
12k monthly salary People are suffering in Nigeria ooo... so money I dey pay for netflix every month is someone salary.. from next month I will look for whom to bless with that netflix money what am I even watching there embarassed
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Smartrock: 5:12am On Sep 23, 2022
You can write this well and your salary is 12k, I pray God gives you a better job
Alexxx2000:
Yesterday, at about 4:12pm I was at my boss's POS stand when a woman dressed in a full wine attire walk-up to my stand and asked me if I can direct her to her Son's House address around Sabon-Gari.

I obliged and she showed me a white paper. As I was struggling to read the address, my head started paining me and the writing became blurry. Immediately, I sat down and that was the last thing I remembered.

The next time I got consciousness, I noticed the money in my bag about 89,000 had gone. Before I could shout, she wasn't anywhere to be found.

I called my boss and narrated the ordeal to him and he became furious. He took me to my mum Beauty shop at the road side and mandated I get his money and he sacked me without hearing me out. He thinks it's my fault.

I was thinking he will allow me work so that he can be removing the money from my monthly salary of 12k but he didn't hear me out.

Please nairlander family, was my boss right for sacking and mandating me to look for his money or not I will be arrested?
pls.

1 Like

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by dangoteinlaw: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2022
Mikeiron78:
people here are smarter than your cock and bull story. Hypnotized, #12K per month, taking it out of your salary try again,lol
I know someone who earns 8k like this as a pos attendant. That's why they keep changing them everyday coz it's slavery
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by SocialJustice: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2022
BigIyanga:

You’re the one who is incapable of using common sense. Hope you’re going to be OK if your employer tells u the same story.. hypnosis chop ur salary, hypnosis chop ur ATM money. You’re selfishly woke because it is another person’s money
Whatever the employee says is not my business, it is left for me to take action instead of stupidly accusing the employee of giving the money to her boyfriend. I really do not know how some of you think. Common sense and ability to just discern is far from you.

1 Like

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Affliatechris01(f): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2022
The most important way is to get high income skills and water building up your self from there, I can be of help
Connect with me on
WhatsApp

+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by rhymesnoni(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Maforgreats:

1k note turn 100 naira grin, the girl need flooging, close on time u say no,now 1k note dn turn 100 naira, greedy thing

Ah swear down!!!

Many POS attendants have testified that its the new trend mostly clergy men use to dupe them. Its very common now in Minna metro police of Niger State.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Ebukathrone: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2022
This online space is just filled with atheist

1 Like

Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by BigIyanga: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2022
SocialJustice:
Whatever the employee says is not my business, it is left for me to take action instead of stupidly accusing the employee of giving the money to her boyfriend. I really do not know how some of you think. Common sense and ability to just discern is far from you.
Your inability to apply commonsense and logic is a big problem. I never accused her of giving money to her boyfriend.
You keep defending her without any legal basis/backing. If she’s charged for theft.. which is what it is, a judge is not going to listen to her hypnosis BS. Folks like you dont know how things work in real life. Go and tell police that you stole or stabbed someone because someone hypnotized u… you’d be coooling in jail.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Papichulostunne(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chnbanc:
Yes!!
He was right.
You are simply not competent for the job.
Cos you are not serious minded.
For your boss not to arrest you and been nonchalant about his money, there is a 100% chances say him dey fück ya püssy
You don carry him money give ur boyfriend..
Now come dey use hypnosis as excuse!!
Las Las na with püssy u go take refund him!! All this kaduna girls una don finish ibo boys wey come kaduna to hustle!!
Alexxx2000
Low minded nigga.

How you jumped from the event explained to fvcking pussi just shows you are a fvcking pussi.!!

No one would take converaa with you seriously. Ever.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by donrexhibites(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sounds like you were in contact with some anaesthetic agents.
These people are getting more sophisticated and it seems you were a soft target.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by SocialJustice: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
BigIyanga:

Your inability to apply commonsense and logic is a big problem. I never accused her of giving money to her boyfriend.
You keep defending her without any legal basis/backing. If she’s charged for theft.. which is what it is, a judge is not going to listen to her hypnosis BS. Folks like you dont know how things work in real life. Go and tell police that you stole or stabbed someone because someone hypnotized u… you’d be coooling in jail.
Oh please shut up and gtfo. grin
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by BigIyanga: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
SocialJustice:
Oh please shut up and gtfo. grin
STFu.. your post is reflective of how commonsense and logic are alien to your brain.
Can you tell a judge that you got hypnotized and lost company money You’d be charged with employee theft/embezzlement… you’re advising person to use the same stoopid excuse. What an arrogant display of willful idiocy
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by BigIyanga: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Zee0007:
After reading people's comments, I must say. Most people have no human sympathy. They are so bitter and inhumane. What a world.
Easier for Nigerians to show me ‘mercy’ from afar if it’s not their money.. No wonder our politrckians take us as foools when they claim that Snake swallowed billions etc … because they know that we are illogically gullible; and they cant be held accountable.

Would you be OK if your employer told you that he/she got hypnotized and they took your salary?
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Zee0007: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2022
BigIyanga:

Easier for Nigerians to show me ‘mercy’ from afar if it’s not their money.. No wonder our politrckians take us as foools when they claim that Snake swallowed billions etc … because they know that we are illogically gullible; and they cant be held accountable.

Would you be OK if your employer told you that he/she got hypnotized and they took your salary?

Does my life revolve around the money I get from the biz. See, don't allow logic to shave you from humanity.

People like you will be so toxic to work for. I rather die unemployed than work for someone that thinks like you. Sorry to say.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by BigIyanga: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zee0007:

Does my life revolve around the money I get from the biz. See, don't allow logic to shave you from humanity.

People like you will be so toxic to work for. I rather die unemployed than work for someone that thinks like you. Sorry to say.

Folks like you are unemployable because you lack common sense and logic. Can a bank teller tell his/her boss that they have lost money due to hypnosis.. they will be forced to pay back and fired.
Can your employer owe you because they claim hypnosis and loss of money? Nope.
Hypnosis excuses should apply to everyone including employers and employee.

What an archaic and selfish mentality to have. Folks like u run companies down.
Re: Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. by Curious345: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2022
rhymesnoni:

Ah swear down!!!

Many POS attendants have testified that its the new trend mostly clergy men use to dupe them. Its very common now in Minna metro police of Niger State.
are you in bosso or maikunkele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Susan Ofume Who Lost Her Right Arm Called To Bar, Shares Inspiring Message / Lady Mechanic, Mrs. Sandra Aguebor Gets Inspirational Award From Ambode (photos) / Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.